Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Epilepsy

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Dobryi day, respected bushikovladeltsy.
Ve with you between sorrow and VERY hope on good advice and perhaps aid.
Today at night have - Jazz occurred another epileptic the episode. The third over the past two months and 9 since, when we together (if considered, that all bouts scarcities have occurred, when I was at home). Now Jazzoo, ever uses 2 year and 7 months.
Live in Minsk and, unfortunately, discover, that serves cause of epilepsy – there is no opportunities: MRI, CT and elektroentsefalografiyu dog do in Belarus not can (How was the FAST blood, urine, feces – in normalcy. Vaccination – on schedules, eat Akanu, superficially dog looks fun and healthy …
Today the episode lasted about 4 minutes (are turning blue running and language. He began vision through.
Veterinarian advised buy in Moscow PAGLYuFERAL 2or 3. Have us his not sell …
Usually, he sells on recipes, but can be anyone can help us buy this the medicine?
Very hard to see suffering and be not in forces help.

Hello! Very pity bushika! I can show vetam in Moscow tests. On the basis what put diagnosis epilepsy? Did whether the cardiogram? If there is no opportunities do hospital, then must be opportunity to make roentgenogram brain. Without examination and definitions reasons attack impossible to lift poistupy. Have us lives 8 Inn JFK, bouts were virtually through day, already year bouts there is no, have him imposed reason - violation of blood circulation brain from for misuse pelvic skull. Still question - it any organs did?

OBart wrote:

The vet advised buy in Moscow PAGLYuFERAL 2 or 3. Have us his not sell

Paglyuferal can be buy and without prescription, if anything before was.
Of course you needs establish reason. This not always case epilepsy. And he head not must have hit my, not was whether jerks on udavke? This is important, because as there that the zaschemlyaet and begin bouts.
And wasn you have no similar drugs? Check, after all this drug children sick give, neuzh the you have children without aid?
I hope you who thread will help from Muscovites, I alas live on dacha http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/sad.gif

OBart
Olja, I will in Minsk in late November. Will try find and buy this drug

Alla wrote:

Hello! Very pity bushika! I can show vetam in Moscow tests. On the basis what put diagnosis epilepsy? Did whether the cardiogram? If there is no opportunities do hospital, then must be opportunity to make roentgenogram brain. Without examination and definitions reasons attack impossible to lift poistupy. Have us lives 8 Inn JFK, bouts were virtually through day, already year bouts there is no, have him imposed reason - violation of blood circulation brain from for misuse pelvic skull. Still question - it any organs did?

Hello. Alla. Diagnosis imposed by exceptions with words and on outcomes analyses: The patrimonial trauma, accidental death. - No, infectious diseases. - No, violations exchange veschestv- there is no, parazitov- there is no, voltage surge protection nervous system. - No (not have become walk on exhibition and the like. The first the episode in 7 months, then pause 5 months, the last time every 3 weeks. Not can traced any something ties with susceptible to bouts of. Not incarnated nor with vaccinations, nor with space travel (there bouts not was). About examination -Only tests blood, urine, feces. Rentget brain do in Minsk not can, the cardiogram not offered (and we capital.

D grateful to, if smodete clarify helpfully needed examinations, their price and timeline conducting. To understand will be able whether to come in Moscow

nelin wrote:

OBart
Olia, I will in Minsk in late November. Will try find and buy this drug

Nelli, d very grateful to! Write me, please, as tickles

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

paglyuferal can be buy and without prescription, if anything before was.
Of course you needs establish reason. This not always case epilepsy. And he head not must have hit my, not was whether jerks on udavke? This is important, because as there that the zaschemlyaet and begin bouts.
And wasn you have no similar drugs? Check, after all this drug children sick give, neuzh the you have children without aid?
I hope you who thread will help from Muscovites, I alas live on dacha

Have us in pharmacies his there is no + veterinarian said, that buy his can be only in Russia. Courier find not is difficult, difficult to speak his buy without prescription (contusions not was, jerks, too, strong Mkhitar Sebastatsi education complex, too,.

Room is off, I on footprint week d in Moscow, almost am sure, that can find the money the medicine, last resort until the veto I get there and pick up volumes K recipe.

Girls, thank you huge for participation.
For information: The medicine - human (not know will help whether recipe from the veto, but sometimes and stick shoots)

Last edited by OBart (Nov 12 2013 22:18:28)

Our 8 Inn JFK lives on dire protivoinsultnykh medicines, prescription from the veto their in cel mark sell.

OBart
Olja, drop in lichku http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/540.gif

OBart
Have us familiar Daniel makes it often in Minsk, if need to will bring drugs I through him will convey. Write in lichku.