Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness

In search of his happiness

Posts 21 to 40 of 101

laki wrote:

more girls love)
Can, a respected, Daniel, tell pollsters.

I - she ;-D
And as not ambiguous this sounds, but love Samoyede http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif
Not know. My not stubborn. With the nature - this yes. Getting a little bit knackered were - yes. Depends whether this from gender I not know, experience I have so itself. No. Under desire the jury VSE, with specifically have us without taking any violence over dog. Simply any question need to decide immediately.
This I now a smartass, and year ago itself here councils asked)
Think, that individually all.

laki wrote:

About veterinarok. I only ask that in case need in county state The sanitarium (have us in svao on Khibinke). With private arcades, long unique gold, responsibility zero, yes and on exit-, too,) There are different doctors, and every in their kind useful, one-'m a diagnostician, the other -khirurg, tests basic-pl-the kind, Help all necessary-, too,) And importantly predictably.

Surprisingly, and I for the same reason sent all with member clinics to hell http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif'm using they only for verifications. In White to his doctor do modicum where, because as heals a not s patients, and Dr.-man!

laki wrote:

About instructor. I not see in their services special good,

Yes uzhzhzh, here is so and emerge Khozy, which argue that their dog seriously’t bite in 2 mo. And not listening anymore team http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/91.gif
But you already responded

Daniel wrote:

Gramotnyy instructor teaches NOT dog, and an inexperienced owner.

Маус-Маус wrote:

agree. We are reading many books, ” on Forum + advice of experienced owners + on the sly doing that themselves, but on playground to instructor, too, are going. Of course, knowing recommendations local fanciers, not simply so. Of course, if something me will trying to tell us something on these classes, then "all until access."

On playground need to walk necessarily, because classes in group nothing replace cannot be. There dog learns to hear only owner and ignore other, this is difficult, and requires big domestic work from owner and, importantly patience --

Daniel
In sense you it is a watchdog-he)

laki wrote:

Skyfall about instructor. Can need to be) A the his snobbery led to.

this in full least concerns precisely you.
Through breeders passes many owners, and believe me you not original, only from misunderstandings problems, suffer dogs.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/sad.gif
Here is so sometimes the good theme prevraschetsya in something strange.
Interestingly, why? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

ClockWorkMystery
As see, you can face with multiple councils, in including not repeating.

laki
Breeders after all, indeed, forced to to face with cases any treatment with dog and other lawyers bad consequences. Pro your dog speech not was, as I understand.

And what future owner so seriously is coming to issues nourishing, this very nice! Not all so to a children own belong. Risking trigger whose any negative, confess. I confess, that I teacher. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/91.gif

Friends, I all, of course, understand, but let us not dear Flud in my topic. If there is desire to discuss pros and cons work instructors, and also nuances work various clinics, think, then for such goals better be appropriate Licka.

Me have intrigued advice and support, to what wait and groom (understand, that all individually) with the emergence of in House wonderful Sobakina. Very worries question relationship with the cat, not debate, which us until utterly not concern. Question instructor reconciled in his favor of, if find good. With clinics the same, no matter what she, only would about animals of well-cared, not maimed. This my opinion and I strongly wanted would ask to leave all your kholivary for another seats. Thank you for understanding of.

Маус-Маус wrote:

here is so sometimes the good theme prevraschetsya in something strange.
Interestingly, why?

ClockWorkMystery
As see, you can face with multiple councils, in including not repeating.

laki
Breeders after all, indeed, forced to to face with cases any treatment with dog and other lawyers bad consequences. Pro your dog speech not was, as I understand.

And what future owner so seriously is coming to issues nourishing, this very nice! Not all so to a children own belong. Risking trigger whose any negative, confess. I confess, that I teacher.

The case, that people, possessing its opinion foretell which something zhivotrepeschuschemu for them issue, shy away from themes and begins Flud :)
We advice all listen to and analyze, and there already, of course, themselves tackle, that will for us better, think, as and any people.
To word, very respect teachers, in childhood even she has dreamed be as a teacher :) But modicum and skidded me in pedagogy and psychology, on specialties work all-??? not come around.

ClockWorkMystery
You are right, sorry.
Their messages deleted, to not clog branch.

Last edited by laki (Jan 14 2014 01:17:58)

laki
Yes will you. Ah cease. And the tomorrow, readers of subject will regard me crazy, priznayuscheysya in love to kobelyam :-)
We with you can go say in subject nourishing and there itelligentno to communicate on nesovpadayuschim issues :-)

Last edited by Daniel (Jan 14 2014 01:23:48)

laki wrote:

Daniel
I, too, confessed in love to girls)

Mmm-hmm! And all erased! Now I here one with honestly!

Laki, I, for example, with interest read your opinion and venture to allow, that I not one such. Not remove the airy construction of, pliiiiz.

ClockWorkMystery,
To Stimul-Cash for Flud. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Last edited by Daniel (Jan 14 2014 01:46:14)

Eeekhkhkh, cost to leave you on day-and here same the "war worlds" :D

Now write just not will be able-ah there is no time simply with this work.

But can recognized now say only three things.

1. Laki, for good reason and, it is a pity that you their messages poudalyali. Your opinion is also important, as and opinion other participants Forum. In late-all forum there is for exchange of views and communication. Return, pzhsta, if can their on place :flag:
2. In their consternation you all forget, that topikaster - "kettle" from bushikovladeniya (sorry moi 8. Not case clashes the right Council and decisions. Always must be alternative. And you all give the only opinion (of course same its), but without alternatives. This not constructively. Perishing believe me me-- -No, man, who is worth slightly above on hierarchy from was :D (kettle the sophisticated polutoragodovym experience)
3. ClockWorkMystery, created by you theme priori fludnaya, simply because all such themes in most part its consist from reasoning on subject. The Presents Flud) So that not't be surprised.
Only, not worth move all on personality and be kategorichnymi.

Ah and later (closer to night :crazy:), I with his "chaynikovskoy" bell tower write, why all your opinion have the right on life, afforded causes and "for", and "against"
(And of course same not forget, this, too, will precisely my I.M.H.O.,)

P. S. All good days!!

Ox, only, the rest of here. Can be to share their five wheelbarrows? I, as and Daniel, love boys. I.e. question about how, whom borrow, not stood at all. As in is whole joke:
- Darling, have us a boy?
- No.
- A who?

Sta-a-ay. Me all familiar sobakovladeltsy lack urged, that bitch better, they a little better behaved, smarter, loving than and vast and etc. Especially flooded in on this one too bezapellyatsionnaya L, than managed to withdraw me from themselves. Had to to answer rudely, but honestly - bitch in my House one, and this I! Other not will.

Immediately lost. I at all not illustrate, that to do with of origin, that bone, that human.

So that my the boy could be only a boy. And only my! Too many have us common, to this was simply coincidence of: Ranging from dates his birth, ending his love to myachikam and upertostyu.

That concerns instructor. Us with Daney this was necessary. I their eyes saw, as can be managed dog even not God, and thoughts remains ready. Dania his adored. Under the form of instructor my an unruly huh, big dog becomes in strip angel.
Me was taught around the: From moreover, what ceasing better, before, as correctly praise and scold.

To huge sadly on playground we not are trapped - we beskolesnye! - and engage further not allowed finances (indeed do, their absence), but these five months occupational were incredibly useful, in primarily for me.

I has become much better understand his hound.

Danke was two months, when I his took. And, voleju circumstances, me immediately had to hurl his one on clock. His came feed three times in day (on the morning, before departure they I) and all, further he sat one. From destruction - resembling loose baseboard in the corridor, slightly podrannye there and pogryzennaya bedside table. I believe, that the damage minimal!

Incidentally, neighbors not say, that hear his, when me there is no homes. Means, not bark and not howls! Good girl my, floppy-haired! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

So that, luck you!

Last edited by Екатерина (Jan 14 2014 09:36:45)

Daniel wrote:

Mmm-hmm! And all erased! Now I here one with honestly!

Laki, I, for example, with interest read your opinion and venture to allow, that I not one such. Not remove the airy construction of, pliiiiz.

ClockWorkMystery,
To Stimul-Cash for Flud.

Edited Daniel (Today 01 :46: 14)

Agree, so remove nothing not wanted, importantly not stray all in be philosophical :)

stasyun, thanks to, let us wait your experience on the evening :) A what we tea, well itself admit, but very want soon stop they be, so and lezu here with myselfjust a twitty questions http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Catherine, thank you you large for narrative, very helpful was to read! And the I all tormented and medular syndrome, as same baby will one without us, until we at work. Judging by avatarke, Dania - e?anaaao and, Bia :)

ClockWorkMystery
Constructively:
When are looking for schenka (and their fortunately until a bit, but "fashions on rocks" already rush, went, means there is the likelihood get) are looking not only on parents and the most schenka, documents, but and on human, which you his sells.
You beret dog on a long term, not on one day, camping on E. Choice curious to 15. Not need to to rush. Better turn in large, well themselves beautifull cattery.
stasyun"Anaaaa must be alternative. And you all give the only opinion (of course same its), but without alternatives. This not constructively. "

At all not understood your thought) So I and grant my full its I.M.H.O.,, and alternatives offer other participants. In this sense just underway. Agree, that any line here Flud.
With disabled-rep that not need to, I looked in respect many from you similar crude expressions already sounded.

Daniel
Records deleted, to not disturbed by "young hearts" "quite")

, a moderator.
And where such questions are discussed? In what the Frost. I looked, all discuss roll down (slide) (yes and begin) in Flud.

Last edited by laki (Jan 14 2014 12:13:04)

laki wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
Constructively:
When are looking for schenka (and their fortunately until a bit, but "fashions on rocks" already rush, went, means there is the likelihood get) are looking not only on parents and the most schenka, documents, but and on human, which you his sells.
You beret dog on a long term, not on one day, camping on E. Choice curious to 15. Not need to to rush. Better turn in large, well themselves beautifull cattery.

Thanks for Sharing (advice! Think, with pitomnikom populyaren, plan borrow have Nellie in KGP, if she, of course, not will against http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

ClockWorkMystery
I congratulate with choice schenka)

laki wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
I congratulate with choice schenka)

Thank you :) Although we until still not chose, our baby still not was born, but. Hope, already very soon will undoubtedly grimace at this world their the emergence of :)

laki wrote:

Generally not understood your thought)

Short about a major (posts) :D
Alternative ~ when your say is that here is, for example, theme instruction. Can be on their own-pros such, cons such. Can be with instruktorom- pros such, cons such.
And in topic all napisali- need to so, because such pros (and cons only for opposite perspective).
Here is this I and call lack of alternatives.

laki wrote:

I looked, all discuss roll down (slide) (yes and begin) in Flud.

Ah yes simply because, that theme realistically fludnaya, camping on K. This kind of, "Whooaah goes their thought and of emotions on preset subject. We OK here not reports on scientific subject relate just our. Simply Flud case so.

Instruction to application of in respect this issue no one and never write not can)

stasyun
'oc, would still not understood. Why something not can enter on forum with phones, only with the phone on old exiled) not access on password, under this, in the list prisutsvyuschikh on site.)
Flushed-yes. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Last edited by laki (Jan 14 2014 13:09:44)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness