Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness

In search of his happiness

Posts 41 to 60 of 101

laki wrote:

why something not can enter on forum with phones, only with the phone on old exiled)

Case himself engine error: Please resend

laki wrote:

Ohk, would still not understood. Why something not can enter on forum with phones, only with the phone on old exiled) not access on password, under this, in the list prisutsvyuschikh on site.)
Flushed-yes.

And I with phones can http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/115.gif, and here is phone-iPhone would lampooned me times in ten days, on time, apparently)

ClockWorkMystery
Hello! Is happy a new - future and activist the storeowner bushika- kobeliny!
1. With cat (am sure) problems not will emerge. Posted online in our the Frost value the in the early derzhitsya where koshb treating schenka, sveschivaet uh, twistix with his domila and -lapoy knocking for this a rope, and dyukh month, tries to this rope to capture. Beam took. When cat was 10 months. And when,, the food poisoning and his not nutritious, he lay in office on couch, kosh in mouth was general tiny pieces of its konservochki was folding her him on Devaney did for him. Recognized to mordochke. Kooshka believes themselves queen and more often makes kind of, that dogs not mocks, if dogs was cordoned off by Passage in tuelet, it goes on them with terribly squeamish though guise of and shakes a little paws, to "dirt" not's stuck) In this there is lack of, on the street dogs confident, that all cats good, and his little paws with of these hidden claws, and street cats not such) Cats there is have many bushikovladeltsev)
2. Classes for not of experienced hosts need very-very. We bit with different kinologami, have studied different direction nourishing (in including yet inert, supermax on 7-8 year-old schenka, have recommended that clothe, that was immediately swept away by). Need and individual and vested classes, and those and have other there is pros (can be said cons, but again same, cons, as times of the result of and oboslovleny).

If will questions, I always is ready help!
On the north Moscow in district Dmitrovki have studied already all “shovel) a canine significant both on house or working individually on platforms,, too, can advise in dependence from cleanup.

Yes, Alla rights. Classes need. We engaged in with several, I’d say honestly. And from each I of solidity the best, interesting. But have us questions were other: Tasks socialization in adulthood, virtually age. And with puppy for, if honestly, have all arise roughly alone problems: Leadership in family, obedience, defacing assets, of potty training for to the street. Working out they along and across. Importantly, that needs strange host - patience, insistence and greater love to his friend) precisely love, not appeasement. Most often mistakes all begin with misunderstandings difference between these words.

Alla, thank you you huge and for history from life, and for participation in our fate! :) Necessarily let us turn)
We live in second, in principle, are prepared on machine and on dmitrovku touring, but if find good instructor take a closer, then let us are happy :)

SolarK, thank you large! And you in what age taking its miracle, if not secret? And love our, hope, child with ????? with head, I his already love :)

Last edited by ClockWorkMystery (Jan 15 2014 12:47:20)

Manwhore named Brett I of solidity in 9 months. Now it 3 year)) dog fully sotsializirovana and absolutely MY! And here is fascinating Tinker Bell I took almost in year. Lies change owner. And work still many)) Fenya (Puppy from Bretty and Beam) - was in family with birth)) so that have us different what raffled off)

SolarK wrote:

manwhore named Brett I of solidity in 9 months. Now it 3 year)) dog fully sotsializirovana and absolutely MY! And here is fascinating Tinker Bell I took almost in year. Lies change owner. And work still many)) Fenya (Puppy from Bretty and Beam) - was in family with birth)) so that have us different what raffled off)

Yeeees, diversity :) Have a nice day you with your excellent prospects dogs!

We in Saturday chose, October beautiful your baby-pukhlyasha and waiting for his arriving in mid-April, and until actively're getting ready :)
http://s8.uploads.ru/t/MXECU.jpg

ClockWorkMystery, congratulations to!!

stasyun wrote:

ClockWorkMystery, congratulations to!!

Thank you huge! So not can’t wait already :)

Time quickly'll fly by,))

On me still at times panic is assaulting and I contrary'm fear, that not would unprepared for :) We still on 2 weeks in March in vacation we are going, so house need to have time shape until or after this)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

We in Saturday chose have Nelli beautiful your baby-pukhlyasha

What's lovely little fetal ball)
ClockWorkMystery
Not panic, would still just foresee the impossible. All puppies, as and small children all different. ????? their needs. I have in a fit of training so much lishneko nakupleno was, simply screaming murder.

Daniel, thank you! Try to put keep themselves in the hands of :) But, feel, we, too, many-many just gonna pound, importantly on time themselves stop, of course.

ClockWorkMystery
This very nice troubles. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

We in Saturday chose have Nelli beautiful your baby-pukhlyasha and waiting for his arriving in mid-April, and until actively're getting ready :)

This terribly movingly) Nu here is recognized envy! Baby in the new family! Let-you god hotel in this rocks forever, as we owners RIGHT enjoy of the! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

We in Saturday chose have Nellie beautiful your baby-pukhlyasha and waiting for his arriving in mid-April, and until actively're getting ready :)

Such ador! I congratulate!

Dobryi day)) WeIl, I would ask several issues on breed, if can be))
- reeks whether from entlebukherov? Ah, here is, to example, from sheep-dogs smells much the cured, than, for example, from felhounds, want understand the scale of =)
- how they "morozoustroychivy"? Winter undercoat tantalizing?
- strongly whether getting muddy on walks? For example, in rain need whether dress, or in a whole all not so profoundly sad and enough use hoisted?
- indifferentny whether to other to the dogs (especially has presented to)?

Have us now Rhodesian Ridgeback, girl, great later before lead the it in company entlebukhera) Questions get back a little "the nagging", because all numerous pros this breed I already for themselves learned, and simply want obtain full picture)

ClockWorkMystery
I congratulate! Baby our service team has charm!

Tekhkhi
There is no, from entlebukhera under a normal content of not reeks. I with their two studs sleep already together, Everyone coming in in Visitors people surprised, that Hua cats and two dogs in House there is no smells. My their times in two months. Hoisted after the streets wipe down wet towel, dry and have antiseptic napkins, but this already my cockroaches in anybody, so qualified. Winter they can much time conduct on the street, provided games and active walks, young male graduated bathing season in pond in November, and in December basking in Finnish Gulf. Males provided normal nourishing will remain obedient to and, therefore, not will fight with all consecutive. But we have enemies, which were being bullied in childhood, here is past them we underwent another series with large hard. With among acquaintances animals entliki very adequate in and are peaceful, on extremely least my. Have prostate problems I Mkhitar Sebastatsi education complex not seen, although vnutrividovuyu aggression, of course no one not revisit it, and here helps nurture and in together with loading brain drain. 15 minutes gimmicks and dog goes sleep. Game in ball around the and all the running around about with countrymen entlikov exhausting not strongly) ah, as example, three entlebukhera and 8 Inn JFK iineeenu on dachnomu vote a host day,, blinked only to 12 hours night.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness