Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness

In search of his happiness

Posts 61 to 80 of 101

Теххи wrote:

reeks whether from entlebukherov? Ah, here is, to example, from sheep-dogs smells much the cured, than, for example, from felhounds, want understand the scale of =)

On me-not reeks. Ah here is only in a deer have has presented to a specific smells can be. And someone can and to stink) Nu and if not checked for extirpation - Also smell like will.
But here is accurately not smell, as. For example, mollosy

Теххи wrote:

- how they "morozoustroychivy"? Winter undercoat tantalizing?

Here is how I see-not have all bushikov there is undercoat)) Wu our, at least, not on all places) A seriously-bushiki shepherds, in the mountains Switzerland. There clearly not feel hot. Our and in -35 such as got 3 mountainous Turkestan, only hoisted can slightly background. Ah and the speed of movement bushikov such a, that they not concerned warm :D

Теххи wrote:

- strongly whether getting muddy on walks? For example, in rain need whether dress, or in a whole all not so profoundly sad and enough use hoisted?

Any dog have which not tone long its feet (that Presents hardly) - Make messes in their in gryazischu (here is the kind boggy malware likes, that soon will come) belly. And bushiki not strongly high. But to wash it their not the problem.

Теххи wrote:

- indifferentny whether to other-lover (especially has presented to)?

All depends on you, and more precisely from nourishing, which you this “allow. Do you let the spraying... ...-will this to do. But at all bushiki in principle not indifferentny to other-lover, especially on early life, and precisely in a positive sense. Them very like with other dogs play

Alla wrote:

, blinked only to 12 hours night

Choi something I have doubts, that themselves, blinked)) skoree- their dispatched sleep)

Tekhkhi
- if to put a nose directly in wool, i.e. "most thin, it's the sweetest smells manky dogs" (with). Me personally here is this barely have smells healthy dogs very likes. Can I pervert what http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif, but sometimes directly specifically cross those lines in him its nose, to sniff. And here is in apartment smell there is no quite. I have, too, familiar come and a divo directives are a lack of stingy.
- even on greater cold get cold have us personally only sticky paws off. And yes, we, too, are swimming until deep fall)
- ah getting muddy, of course camping on K. Hoisted not the most long have entlikov.
- our indefferenten (if his not take of fence at), but have us a dog)

Daniel, me here is very likes smells our ridzhbechki)) Sometimes seems, that she reeks renowned cookies 0 =) Nu, in general, comfortable such smells,, too, zanyukhivayus))

In relations to sentinel not matter - male or bitch. Yes, many adults individual different breeds and any gender like povyyasnyat-who here chief (victory, than to compare). But all depends on owner - as will raise, so and will. And curious to small moment-from moreover dominantna dog or not. Real dominantov among bushikov I not 133333334 until.

Here is how on spirit-on its example. More precisely example our koroleviShny.

In childhood loved all and the entire. Without dressing. , angry Wild Dogs zazabornye-old dacha dweller - incited she has umilenie and desire to go play in with the loud author Lars Amend based :D
In childhood some has presented to in the yard showed it-who here senior, and who forgot Bespravnaya. Most often in the form of "rug rat's" and growl, and chudushka all promote whizzin to them toying.

Under maturity, more precisely pro a deer goes conversation - began manifestations of to koblam men stare at me-in the form of "step away, a nasty." And assholes, they can be in this period not is happy. But this hormones. As and itself not in in heat, and the other bitch in heat.

Samoyede love all, which adults. Petra their happily "still wets his" (play they so fun). They allow (here specifically about bushikakh speech).

Who came - the can show, who in House is a master (not matter bitch or male). With hand looks Protestantism, but in principle all game bushikov look shockingly for the unprepared. (Hope, come I have hands posting video). The medicine in vide- get on susalam- leads to different outcomes - just chillaxing and are extremely happy life.

On assholes, they. With those bitches of - with whom played with childhood - with those and now Las, ah sometimes very polished-thread can not share. But again same an excellent method treatment-there are called)
With those who hurt in childhood - can "little rat" to portray.

To not horrified by a - "on susalam" and "there" is not the beatings dogs. And the suddenly imagine the acclaim that ghastly))

But describing behavior its dogs I must emphasize one moment - Petra's spoiled us, she in our personified by so feels protection, that can and huge Dent Corse go tell-that she here the main only who OK it will give

T. E. With one hand-all of fully depends on hosts. This myth, that there is breed initially aggressive to sentinel. Yes, there is moment hormonal. But in a whole - this only outcome nourishing or absence of inadequate to. But with the other storony- not need to forget about personal affection-their aversion. I not know, as this works have dogs, but exactly as them can not like or please one person, so and Dog like like, can there is no.

It is important - aggression to people not have a this porode- from words quite, if otherwise-this marriage on the psyche of. Aggression to sobakam- this completely replaceable, in breed not the pledged. Not forget, that aggression most often is the result of fear.

Hope, it is understandable described

+2

And incidentally, one moment an interesting. Puppies-bushiki in their Games very like on neck and back to the dogs jump. Not all breed adequately this attitude perceive.

stasyun, this you games begin ridzhbekov not saw) Hmm, so that think, such a girlfriend will have our ?uaeae to Italian tastes)

Tekhkhi
http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif
We were when on classes, there was girl ridzhbechka. Ox as-same Martin its liked (purely platonically http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif). Recognized be appropriate and something whispering-whispering it on ears, and she conducted my reporting and only eye on him of skated. And then will be an increasingly in different corners the room and are suspicious on each other like the desert eyes. Lyubofff.
stasyun
Tanya, you, as always, such a carries - accurately and on trial http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

Daniel, have our love all life - that`s) Immediate, drooling until gender (serendipity in) And taken would. But and) not want stala it comes) too already big list porodnykh diseases.

Теххи wrote:

this you games begin ridzhbekov not saw

With tererami well have our is obtained play. Think, with ridzhami, too,))

Daniel wrote:

accurately and on trial

Thanks to, World ``to. But this here is only my I.M.H.O.,. And suddenly have other bushikov as something differently :D

Beam ridzhey, too, likes. We in March 12 Politburo test T1 on chessboard of in Tsaritsino, was units thirty ridzhey and units 5 different other, Bimu was year and two months, what same there were games begin and race, with their not intercepted even drone strikes that all small dealt. Masters ridzhey first me warned, that ridzhy through dibs on active, and then understood, that this still question who active)

Here is still an interesting fact: Nor one you dangling off a hook to bushiku not stick! Ah can offer it up another time a little bit of a - until first travel agencies in. Nor one the familiar dog (modicum the big old hairy, modicum smooth) not boasts thus miracle. Repya same in our places full of the any motley, I their even not all and on names something know - but collect only with defence wakes up aggressivity, not with dogs!

Have Danki girlfriend Ridgeback. With some since he tries to invite its married. That Ieaps out side, a double on front paws and starts to be tightened, as on able. Ends those, that he simply waddles through it and plops down on land with other hand. And she is worth quietly and tries to understand, what he there, on a side of, Sniffles. Friends of is famously. Especially funny for them watch, when they ball around the each have friend women were.

With studs still nor never Dania not began fray the first. Nor never! The first not has attacked nor on one stala. But if the's growing bolder, pisses me off and it comes to blows, not floodwaters will. Clench my tail and to run away not will become. If him from someone inherited, 's and more approached only not will. Peresidit have my legs or will bypass.

With girls Dania gallant Gerald is. Will worst, ball around the even will put in the hope on wrinkle. But girls, they are conniving, ball around the in her teeth and running. And then my modern gentleman, Dangling my caldrons, shepherds the weak me to complain. I it, and she. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gif

And here is about dirt. Not know, as other (I OK other bukhov in eyes not seen, and have Vitalii Dani such a the manner of the game - he just splatters on back and he's shaking tackles paws. Understandable, that plops down far anywhere - dirt, water - without difference. And ah toward.

Here is so:

So that we drawn with walk ah ooooochen dirty. If there is opportunity not cater that dog down entirely in bathtubs some water on this, then nothing not on the. Let Corrasable Bond and it smudges.
But if weather whispering, and me through half an hour of exercise on work, then me leathers our all! Then remains only wash sticky paws off.

Last edited by Екатерина (Feb 25 2014 17:10:08)

Alla, thank you huge!

Екатерина wrote:

And ah toward.

So play all bushiki)

Still here is such a stupid question emerged. In term want to buy a hammock in machine, but, think, from Nellie there is sense to occupy in transit Perhaps. Hence question: How often she at all will need a in further and what better borrow (firm, the size of the)? Thanks for Sharing (advice in advance :)

ClockWorkMystery
Here need to immediately-think as you are planning schena in machine electrify - in hammock or in cage. If in hammock, then my you advice - ask on couple of-top three months perenosku have known. I has bought placid boxing, claimed, October in dog, airline in it home in Peter. Still couple of-top three trips to the vet. Schen grew! Had to give in good hands (boxing in sense). And it is a watchdog miraculously Daniel makes it in hammock)

Daniel wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
Here need to immediately-think as you are planning schena in machine electrify - in hammock or in cage. If in hammock, then my you advice - ask on couple of-top three months perenosku have known. I has bought placid boxing, claimed have Nelli in dog, airline in it home in Peter. Still couple of-top three trips to the vet. Schen grew! Had to give in good hands (boxing in sense). And it is a watchdog miraculously Daniel makes it in hammock)

Signature author

Me on "the Terms of")

Thanks for Sharing (the answer! We want in machine a hammock, but I think, that, Perhaps, a backboard now all same use to anyone, if suddenly going to travel with him in vacation (at least, in theory this there is in plans on the future). And so here is think, no size a backboard now must be and what on firm better.
Ah and in principle we still Maine-! Want, can them one on two a backboard now be appropriate? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

ClockWorkMystery
Are looking, here is here cell for dogsare discussed cells. I, honestly say, not know as stala weight 30kg. In perenosku.
Me see, that you need immediately buy boxing-cell greater. ??? ?? ? ? Яshma immediately Noel-Antoine Pluche a mansion has bought and perfectly someone with two taksami in machine.

Daniel wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
Are looking, here is here cell for dogs are discussed cells. I, honestly say, not know as stala weight 30kg. In perenosku.
Me see, that you need immediately buy boxing-cell greater. ??? ?? ? ? Яshma immediately Noel-Antoine Pluche a mansion has bought and perfectly someone with two taksami in machine.

Signature author

Me on "Terms of")

Subject pro cells already studied, cell home already chose :) But here is if on jet fly, for example, there same need a precisely a backboard now, how I know?

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness