Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness


In search of his happiness

Posts 81 to 100 of 101

81

We was being taken Petku I have on the hands of home)
Perenosku need to buy from calculation size. T. E. On now and on then-very different things.
Already somewhere discussed this subject. Will repeat.

Here it is important, for any goals you need a a backboard now.

If for machines. I.e. several options.
For example, firm JavaScript http://www.ferplast.com/en/shop/dogs-su … s-car-mini
http://s8.uploads.ru/T9sPg.jpg
Incidentally, in this transit perhaps firewall fall put, that will allow electrify two animals, under this they will not each other hinder

But there is still German options. They more stationary properties, more powerful, clearly preconceived in size aaaaaeieea, not elozyat.
Firm Schmidt, for example, http://www.hundeboxen.de/index.cfm?rubrik=115
http://s6.uploads.ru/ONg56.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/PYwC3.jpg

http://s6.uploads.ru/W7IQ5.jpg

If you for heli, i.e. certain standards. First, this cell must have certificate IATA (International Association air transport). And second, the size of the boxing should be such is, that it comes dog had opportunity orient on 180 degrees, and in stoyachem position high from kholki until ceiling must stack not less 10 see
I many options look at. And in my opinion, the most an ideal here is this firm http://marchioro-clipper.ru/ But she same and the most expensive.
Have us here is such Clipper nightclub http://marchioro-clipper.ru/#-idhra size 6.
http://s9.uploads.ru/k3epo.jpg
In principle, this Clipper nightclub could would in our case be and on the size of the smaller. But we decided not do come and take option slightly more a spacious.

For heli also and JavaScript use. Here is such a, for example. But on me she khlipkovata
http://s9.uploads.ru/93okE.jpg

Or Chinese firms Triol. But again same, on me-weak, girly they

Personally have us with the outset spectacularly numerous--there, that dog Daniel makes it trapped on behind the seat next and in hammock and together with me pristegnutoy (ah when can have). And in dedicated blast-things go)
About belt security - us grassroots option bind. How to podgolovniku, because dog is obtained as would more enshrined, but under this and move freely, and sit, and stand it conveniently. And here is under using its unmodified latches avtomobilya- protecting as victory ,-that in do the on behind the seat next goes to.

0

82

stasyun wrote:

T. E. On now and on then-very different things

Tanya, thinking immediately in big not ice? They so quickly are rising! I here is a small, which in weight with small endowments of was someone buys ah from forces times 5 just used. And then all, closely. Have us, too, in dedicated blast things, and Martti obey.

0

83

stasyun, thank you huge for such a detailed entitled! Your temku we gladly read the, on derzhitsya Bilka :) In machine want a hammock, perhaps.
A stupid question, perhaps. But all same. Not will whether baby strongly nervous, if his in machine on the hands of’bad luck? All-??? such stress, from some mamas in took, people any unfamiliar) We from Nelli hours and a half-two to go until homes will have, here is I and worries.

0

84

ClockWorkMystery
Vhat seems me, that on the hands of nervous will less, than in transit.
To cry can of course. But we without any sign tape in Peter dovezli. Slept entire a path in Sapsane. Has awakened one times, signed, licked me in nose and further slept.

0

85

Daniel wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
Vhat seems me, that on the hands of nervous will less, than in transit.
To cry can of course. But we without any sign tape in Peter dovezli. Slept entire a path in Sapsane. Has awakened one times, signed, licked me in nose and further slept.

Thanks to, calmed! :) Then why oh why can and offers until without curiously perenosok))

0

86

Daniel wrote:

Tanya, thinking immediately in big not ice?

Ah too large space loses a sense of cards and zakrytosti. Perhaps, not tone comfortable experience will. But here I not know, honestly. Question in inviting greater football athlete carrying. She weighs kick fuckin'ass so)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Don’t will whether baby strongly nervous, if his in machine on the hands of’bad luck?

Ohhhh) Those manual dogs ah raze not are nervous on pens. They very like pens. I it comes told, cherish. And are prepared on them to live :D The main thing, grab a diaper on themselves not forget put an. Although Petrovna ??? ?? ? ? until homes tolerated a. We aoaee three hours until homes, live in the Northern))

0

87

stasyun wrote:

Ohhhh) Those manual dogs ah raze not are nervous on pens. They very like pens. I it comes told, cherish. And are prepared on them to live :D The main thing, grab a diaper on themselves not forget put an. Although Petrovna ??? ?? ? ? until homes tolerated a. We aoaee three hours until homes, live in the Northern))

Ah all, you wash their hands all my fears :))) Yeah, let's get on pens means and not are experiencing))

Last edited by ClockWorkMystery (Feb 26 2014 15:14:34)

0

88

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Yeah, let's get on pens means and not are experiencing))

And better, Perhaps, on rear the seat next sit down. Ah to room for maneuver was

0

89

Dania honestly napped all three hours until home. Nor never nor pisknuv. The rump on the seat next, snout I have on the hands of. ???? on the hands of this was my initiative, because as I still (year later) not can to believe, that I have there is dog. And then like his at all with hands never of letting.

0

90

Catherine
I’d say on confidence, I already 2.5 year'm lost in two attainment of - with one hand, too, until now not believe, that I have there is this trekhtsvetnoe miracle, and with the other VOPSchE not understand, as I before without him lived.

0

91

ClockWorkMystery
Me was feel more comfortable’bad luck in Peter on machine in transit. I ahead with husband, and a backboard now on the back of a (taking a small taksyachyu). In transit - You mean the ensaimada Slept remarkable, but on the hands of increasingly norovila somewhere crawl.
Exactly this deal habits. I have and fees drive in machine in transit, love, when no one in machine not prevents and nowhere not climbs. Have Plyushi already reflex, as sees perenosku in machine, so immediately tat in it and sleep :))

0

92

Яшма wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
Me was feel more comfortable’bad luck in Peter on machine in transit. I ahead with husband, and a backboard now on the back of a (taking a small taksyachyu). In transit - You mean the ensaimada Slept remarkable, but on the hands of increasingly norovila somewhere crawl.
Exactly this deal habits. I have and fees drive in machine in transit, love, when no one in machine not prevents and nowhere not coming, Jack. Have Plyushi already reflex, as sees perenosku in machine, so immediately tat in it and sleep :))

Thank you large for the answer! :)

0

93

And we reach at all even 4000m2 as well as 9 hours! And for all of this time Schon nor never not a single peep, and also not wrote and not shiteing! Only once you step into threshold apartment uploaded immediately two heap and three pools. With a have us was a backboard now, after all we flew-plane-. But sat in it Schon very little. Mostly either on pelenochke on gender, either I have on the hands of, once she's got legs in – my reduce leverage. Even in jet he flew on neighboring got. At all, the entire airport mlel from him.
In your case I would not get and be traveling on the hands of, if there is whom keep. If same you Tatranska in machine one, for wheel, then unambiguously need a a backboard now.

0

94

Nell wrote:

A we reach at all even 4000m2 as well as 9 hours! And for all of this time Schon nor never not a single peep, and also not wrote and not shiteing! Only once you step into threshold apartment uploaded immediately two heap and three pools. With a have us was a backboard now, after all we flew-plane-. But sat in it Schon very little. Mostly either on pelenochke on gender, either I have on the hands of, once she's got paws in – my reduce leverage. Even in jet he flew on neighboring got. At all, the entire airport mlel from him.
In your case I would not get and be traveling on the hands of, if there is whom keep. If same you Tatranska in machine one, for wheel, then unambiguously need a a backboard now.

Thank you large! Yes, remember, smiled you a funny history pro sending of an Schona home, seems, husband on video was photographing still, yes? :)
We we are going the two of, think, young man for wheel travels then, and I with baby obey :)
Thank you all, calmed! :)

0

95

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

We we are going the two of, think, young man for wheel travels then, and I with baby obey :)
Thank you all, calmed!

Want a happy meeting and successful EMU first travel! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_bye.gif

0

96

Nell wrote:

(nun) Have a happy meeting and successful EMU first travel!

Thank you huge!)

0

97

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

smiled you a funny history pro sending of an Schona home

Wanted would even add, that our journey home not was would thus smooth, if would not aid Nellie: On the way "there" she claimed me with some stop in impeccable field (well, that she realized, where I http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif), and then the train of us with Sean in airport. As would we themselves reach at all - big question, fever in July that year was an appalling. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/341.gif
Thank you you, Nelechka! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

0

98

Nell wrote:

WeIl, I would even add, that our journey home not was would thus smooth, if would not aid Nelli: On the way "there" she claimed me with some stop in impeccable field (well, that she realized, where I http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif), and then the train of us with Sean in airport. As would we themselves makers got - big question, fever in July that year was an appalling. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/341.gif
Thank you you, Nelechka! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif
And we, me seems, when aoaee on past weekends choose his born baby boy by, 've been plagued with Nelli with husband calls and a bit frightened any the lady :) Don’t broke a to go on machine, because reach at all on rail train and through wood stamping their, and before us as times woman commanded, until we stubbornly for it 15 minutes stamping their and not average, me seems, she under the end of the already was certain, that we its clearly chase http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

0

99

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

've been plagued with Nelli with husband calls

You ask it what I it questions was asking. And pro board, with which I to it has arrived. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

0

100

nell, http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifplacard - this well :) I here is forum on the sly konspektiruyu http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

0


You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » In search of his happiness