Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » A boy or girl

A boy or girl

Posts 21 to 40 of 50

Times such conversation followed, here'll ask. What increasingly-??? more, benefit to or cons, in sterilization has presented to. Definitive answer, apparently, there is no, but, all same, interestingly opinion owners bushikov-girls. And especially breeders. Vyazatsya we accurately not let us, the first Pitzi is in heat particularly not back up...... tightened, but after all are possible prevents pustovki in the future. Ah, and not comfortable experience gulyat on three weeks two times in year - as guerrillas we're hiding, to caramel and not want to spook.
Яshma, Thanks for Sharing (information pro your dogs. One thing opinion there is.

Last edited by akoma (Mar 14 2014 15:26:00)

Operation on sterilization and castration of can pass on ways, not for good reason same are signing of paper, that if "that" no one responsibility not bears. Cases "neprosypaniya" sbak (have bushikov not listened about such a) occur.
I not supporter undoing healthy organs. This conveniently for human, but they living, can them and her teeth to remove, to not bit, and bears to remove (have cats practiced and advertisements there is have slow clinics, operation the awful, very traumatic technique is Mustradi, cats otherwise moving, if survive). Still if revere in 120, then many cases podtekaniya urine after sterilization, have large breeds more often. And this already the problem.
I very many smiled and would consult with vetami on this subject, when of solidity Dyushastogo, he in their 8 years and 8 months perfectly themselves feels and with Faberge?)

+1

Alla wrote:

I not supporter undoing healthy organs. This conveniently for human, but they living, can them and her teeth to remove, to not bit, and bears to remove (have cats practiced and advertisements there is have slow clinics, operation the awful, very traumatic technique is Mustradi, cats otherwise moving, if survive). Still if revere in 120, then many cases podtekaniya urine after sterilization, have large breeds more often. And this already the problem.
I very many smiled and would consult with vetami on this subject, when of solidity Dyushastogo, he in their 8 years and 8 months perfectly themselves feels and with Faberge?)

Not can not agree, have us in family always was some protest recognized on what something energy level against sterilization animal: Now kittenish (10 months now,, caring on the street), here is, too, not can decide, although, like, castration Kotov at all garden-variety narcotics-deal. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif
Always were males - past a dog (a mixed breed) had lived under 15 years, died "with all bodies", a past had lived under 19 years, NOT neutered.
Now 2 in bull (selling and cat), about sobachego even in head not comes, pro koshachego let us to think.
And with other hand, if "girls" beg will, stuff gave me an axe. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gifah not soothing same to lend. Upload, perhaps, need to, to adapted occurred http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Last edited by NN (Mar 14 2014 16:47:48)

Alla wrote:

I not supporter undoing healthy organs.

'll comment on only this part of office.
Pro her teeth, bears and camping on D.. Without comments

Write, of course, exclusively pro prostate problems, which for different reasons not gather dear.
So here is I supporter and big supporter.
1) to sterilize their dogs I think you uncovered late, namely then, when have both suddenly for me veins tumor in beds. Had to cut not only "women’s" organs, but and several quick.
Well, that on time discovered tumor. Now passed already more 2 years, new tumors there is no (ttt)
Under early sterilization this at all can be was avoid
2) For example, have Beate there is porodnaya disease - problems with its back. One my property became paralyzed and mentally unstable 3 times. Two of them very strongly. T. E. More month dog crawl only on front paws, rear yet as strings of, pampers and anything.
Pro an infinite treatment write not d. Not speaking pro suffering and its and my.
So here is have Beate direct link these problems with techkami. As only Pitzi is in heat, so exacerbation with its back.
Sterilize your, and Oh! Miracle! Already more 2 years we forgotten about back!
Knew would about this before, then, of course, sterilize your from in youth.
But experience comes over time.

I not agitated no one, write only pro own experience.
Of course, need to clearly understand to prejudice a doctor southern on this operation.
In St. Petersburg I can advise 2 doctors. One as times himself taksyatnik, and the second - very a good special on large aboriginal.

Last edited by Яшма (Mar 24 2014 16:52:12)

And on topic: Perhaps, all-???, average girl safer sredenstatisticheskogo boy, but here is I always she feared these girls: Techek, puppies, possible complications.
And someone boys "fears" with their more tough temperament of, so that: On taste of and color, as states.

Alla wrote:

perfectly themselves feels and with Faberge?)

http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gifhttp://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gifhttp://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif

Alla wrote:

Operation on sterilization and castration of can pass on ways, not for good reason same are signing of paper, that if "that" no one responsibility not bears.

And even.
Hope, you in rate, that before any human operation are signing accurately such a same of paper ;)
Is called the informed voluntary consensus.

Яshma
The that written pro Beate, this medical testimony.

Яшма wrote:

contaminated early sterilization this at all can be was avoid

Perhaps yes, and possibly and there is no. We same not delete women thumping, because this will help avoid cancer, and after all cancer breast very rasprostrannennoe and not always vylechivaemoe disease, unfortunately.

Яшма wrote:

Writing, of course, exclusively pro prostate problems, which for different reasons not gather dear.
So here is I supporter and big supporter.
1) to sterilize their dogs I think you uncovered late, namely then, when have both suddenly for me veins tumor in beds. Had to cut not only "women’s" organs, but and several quick.
Well, that discovered tumor not late. Now passed already more 2 years, new tumors there is no (ttt)
Under early sterilization this at all can be was avoid
2) For example, have Beate there is porodnaya disease - problems with its back. One my property became paralyzed and mentally unstable 3 times. Two of them very strongly. T. E. More month dog crawl only on front paws of, the rear yet as strings of, pampers and anything.
Pro an infinite treatment write not d. Not speaking pro suffering and its and my.
So here is have Beate direct link these problems with techkami. As only Pitzi is in heat, so exacerbation with its back.
Sterilize your, and Oh! Miracle! Already more 2 years we forgotten about back!
Knew would about this before, then, of course, sterilize your from in youth.
But experience comes over time.

If on medical’s depositions before - here without issues, of course!

Alla wrote:

Perhaps yes, and possibly and there is no. We same not delete women thumping, because this will help avoid cancer, and after all cancer breast very rasprostrannennoe and not always vylechivaemoe disease, unfortunately.

But as same Jolie?

Last edited by Яшма (Mar 14 2014 16:08:01)

Яшма wrote:

and even.
Hope, you in rate, that before any human operation are signing accurately such a same of paper
Is called the informed voluntary consensus.

Yes, I have operations was many, I in rate, man never remove no healthy organs. And operation - this my decision, and for our animals decisions accept we, and removing healthy body not there is the need, not salvation and not treatment animal.

Яшма wrote:

but as same Jolie?

And this its decision, for it this decision no one not hosted, and this exception from rules all ???, agree?

Яшма wrote:

but as same Jolie?

Here it no one knows: Perhaps, she has already was the initial stage of, simply she not afishirovala. Perhaps.

http://sobakadrug.ru/stati/dolgosrochny … sobak.html
Here is the reference on article, which me persuaded. This same article discussed the with two very good vetami.

Svrednichayu http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
Javadxan-aha. Have sook in heat, lozhknyaki and shoots
And have kobeley- placemark, merine the nerd at and ??? shoots (and incidentally more the possible, camping on To prostate problems in a deer on tight leash drive, and Pitzi is in heat maximum twice in year. And males in free I might go often, with, that has presented to flow year-round)
And perishing if not will proper nourishing something here at all gender play meaning not will. Hemorrhoids will .Iran on full)

I this to something everyone its, on taste of and color all pencils different. Have us here is immediately both have-me and husband, was understanding and desire to lead the girl. And ??? Perhaps more correctly to know have each member family-and that he wants, and to come to common view)

And still, if males his, then so before the first blood, and has presented to. (Say, itself not seen) the to the.

stasyun

stasyun wrote:

And ??? Perhaps more correctly to know have each member family-and that he wants, and to come to common view)

So in is something and deal, husband wants girl, and son boy, and me exactly simply want bushika. I have son and daughter, not can say, that someone love more. And when waited, me would still was, simply like your baby. Here is so and dog. Me would still whom, boy. Girl, any love d. Any dog, when its grains, she the most the best http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif! But here is how find compromise between son and husband. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/202.gif

Ah do on-clever manner) as only women and are at. Talk someone of them so, to he reversed the opinion. But under this believed, that this only his decision, not pressure with hand)

"I would not took never. 3 months parallel work facilitated (have of our Handler as his assailant in clients there is), that would see across sharp.
1. Hyperactive, 2. Oruchie until cannot be, 3. Very poor, deluded and poorly does the establishment of’s built-skills, 4. Not idiots pozhratsya. "
"Those, which I was connected to see and communicate, have left a sad impression. Aggression and cowardice, the lack of desires learn. Perhaps, me not fortunate. Or contrary was lucky - to see other dogs, much better, there is with than to compare. "

Here is that written on pesike about entlebukherakh)

Hater
And on the fence.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » A boy or girl