Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » A boy or girl

A boy or girl

Posts 41 to 50 of 50

Alla wrote:

I would not took never.

About, me long already interestingly, who OK this entlebukher in their & roll standing)) I this Handler as his assailant know (not personally, but in face), but nor never for two years not has seen near with it bushikov. Recognized scheming) efforts moreover-hall, where she analyzed (truth long not seen its there) -nablyudaet the last year only one bushika-Pyotr) A with Petey she not am familiar-this certainly

P. S. Forgive those for off) ah curiosity eats up) and the roughly as from the advertising-you simply not know how their be preparing http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

stasyun

stasyun wrote:

ah do on-clever manner) as only women and are at. Talk someone of them so, to he reversed the opinion. But under this believed, that this only his decision, not pressure with hand)

So so I and created this subject, the most deal, on whose side Still Rise and whom of them be convinced) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif
Only I even more'm confused, me still like and those and other. Think, a puppy as can find the money, so and d be convinced on fact already))

Елена_В wrote:

We very want lead the bushika! Fallen in this rocks already long. But raze not let's define, whom better lead the girl or boy? Son requests boy, and husband says, that they harder with measurable payoffs in (dominate more often). Have husband in childhood was dog, and here is me even to compare not with than.

Ever read any Poe entire temku. Have all razne motivation, but.

Елена_В wrote:

so so I and created this subject, the most deal, on whose side Still Rise and whom of them be convinced) only I even more'm confused, me still like and those and other. Think, schenka as can find the money, so and d be convinced on fact already))

You in itself sort things out at http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/81.gifyou same hostess.
And the rest members family to you will join, for desire to have dog. And perishing no gender, not it is important.
Ah and pro difference gender. I cha, lop mother and this is understandable, BUT, with some since, understanding simply owners, here, if a commonplace, without difference, if there is no their personal anatomical addictions http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif
And justice sake of, bushiki, in my, the only, where males, me not's, they very "considerate" and modest ethical. But this only my personal opinion

Last edited by ШАНТАЛЬ (Mar 14 2014 22:13:10)

Chantal
Thanks to, for your opinion! For me every it is important! For this and created theme. For themselves same decided, d simply wait his, and who he or she, choose in the process affairs))

I have familiar. Truth have them sheep-dogs entire life. Say that from girls from wool. Psinkoy almost not reeks. And from in bull. Terribly strongly.

Have us was when erdelka. I not sino. Even smells manky dogs. Here is from boxer stronger was. But I been mulling all dogs smell.

There is whether realistically the difference in this or not?

And on the molted: Girl only 2 times in year during in heat? And a boy, too, station two times in year as I understand under a change of time year?

And if here is'll be in a minute M for example lead the. Perhaps then D still lead the? Or will at all Atas. Especially during in heat? If, and win several dogs - the one gender?

I have two a dog, got no smell there is no. Become very on ways. One cast its coat many and times three in year, the second almost not cast its coat, well vychesyvaetsya wool fuminatorom. Rvznopolykh win can be, if there is opportunity their share during in heat.

Alla, and than can be stems that become on ways have one masters - conditions, nutrition, and departure essentially measured?

Elba wrote:

Alla, and than can be stems that become on ways have one masters - conditions, nutrition, and departure essentially measured?

Am asking forgiveness, not seen your question) have them slightly different wool on structure, have one slightly harsher and slightly less undercoat, have second slightly more pukhlyavaya and undercoat more. On are, too, is different wool, both have wool in standard, even have puppies from one litter wool can slightly differ)

And this as the can be understand already on a back-? And what scherst more here is cast its coat? Softer or it rough?
I have have boxer seemed zhetskaya shesrt. Very difficult was withdraw with it. And here is Wu erdelya. Pile is modicum tight (grandmother tried to would still knitting socks from it) but clean up at all easily was.

I can compare only two Samoyede, me seems, that have in bull with more hard coat shedding less. Public wool easily. This not husky, after communication with which in any moment time all in wool) as determine have puppies not know. In any case smell from Samoyede there is no, my I their rarely, winter here is at all not soap. Wetter wool after walk under rain can smell like until not has dried out, ah and wits need to glazing - times in week where the, wet with a napkin I this do.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » A boy or girl