Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Posts 21 to 40 of 115

So much like write. And pro the as in the early 90-'s I several months that has on boots, and these are made by going on market has bought dog, first his hound breed "want be spanieI"). About how, that in those heavy times I itself itself refused in than something, but dog always was qualitatively there! I've fed, and when she Roman Tyrtov, then I starved student of Southern recent money on best drugs for it. About how, that this market miracle learned even sing "noise from cane.." And about how, that having lost its, I years to come been mulling, that never will be able more lead the dog precisely because of pain separation.
I with OGROMNYM respect am to those who churchgoers on exhibition. Truth. I always looking in all temkakh for success our dogs, genuinely one rallies of, and resented proud of victories for on international neck and, telling their friends and familiar. Simply precisely I currently is not ready for this, but who knows, that will in the future)
I VERY understand breeders, which wowed already from this phrase and understand as them painful for and unpleasantly to see then psevdoentlebukherov from having generalised seen abroad plembraka. Truth understand because as even not vystavlyayas’m for preserving the best qualities our perfect breed.
Simply the author articles separated all owners on "black" and "white" and utterly unambiguously argues, that I by buying dog "for themselves"

nelin wrote:

Berya dog "for themselves", man as would says: "I not want zadumy ­" over quality future dogs. I not want invest labor and thought ­ telnuyu energy in the search some the four-legged heat-birds. I not want on ­ pryagatsya and support the right ???? ????, the more, that for this again need somewhere go, something to identify the and at all hustle, Skyfall ­ this feed dog let us on its fear and risk: That themselves eat – hasn't ll, and so - that will have. We same for themselves dog keeping the, what the difference, that she eats and in what form remain mired. In? And why she us? Our Rex and so well in Darkest Devon. Exhibition? And that they us give? Ah that?? "
Man,, bought to dog "for themselves", in advance is bent on, to not invest in it nor money, nor time, nor labor.

And this is untrue! Ah here is relative me is untrue! And yes, HAND me this Chaco goes offends.

Would still broke a mnogobukf)

Last edited by Daniel (Mar 21 2014 11:04:48)

Daniel wrote:

Nu here is relative meis untrue!

And here is not need to such articles on its expense thus :D We be able distance ourselves and watch on problem with more high point or another angle.
Of course, the world not’t share on black and white. But specifically CEE proizvedenie- this the cry souls noted. And about this, too, not need to forget. Not having visited in his "he" you, of course same, not you can 100% to agree with his position, simply because not passed this path.
So that calm, only calm :flag:
And article Good as least for moreover, to understood, that accented and other "history" and often with a sad the end of. As states-for enlargement outlook

P. S. And ???, all OK'll offer -aey enlargement outlook revere subject on one of big vsesobachikh forums - strange and has some funny buyers (in yandkse will find). Of course, information need to filter. Of course, this only a certain Plast situation. But very informative.

P. P. S. Ah and still moment. Wasn on our forum you see and feel division on the principle of-here is these participate in exhibitions and so white bone, and these not participate-means use no-work? Such a there is no and never will! We themselves do its the world.

+2

stasyun wrote:

P. S. And ???, all OK'll offer -aey enlargement outlook revere subject on one of big vsesobachikh forums - strange and has some funny buyers (in yandkse will find). Of course, information need to filter. Of course, this only a certain Plast situation. But very informative.

And even well would to place near ssylochku pro railway station and flaky breeders http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif. This for objective paintings world http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif
The hugely it's a shame buy schenka for good money, declared as show class, and then understand, that even in a pet dog fits with hard (of course, from this she not becomes less favorite)
Pardon me, I itself so been burned http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/126.gif

Яшма wrote:

railway station and flaky breeders

On same Forum in the availability of)

stasyun
Tanya, here is not d quote your previous post, but almost with all in it agree) And forum the and temku I, too, I read on leisure. And agree with those, that friendly here not despite’s crown jewels. And this's Iovely!
Ading. Primary: Me husband always berates, that I all for on themselves personally and here is already 17 years calls for look on the world bigger) apparently, until not very successfully)

Daniel wrote:

I got husband always berates, that I all for on themselves personally and here is already 17 years calls for look on the world bigger)

We with you from one kopilochki http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
Only my me berates, that I from people always await the the, that waited would from themselves (ah just, too high demands, nepodemnaya often other bar), forgetting, that people different. , too, have been arguing "act to")

stasyun wrote:

A article Good as least for, to ensure understand, that accented and other "history" and often with a sad the end of. As states-for enlargement outlook

Ah, then need to was write and about unscrupulous zavodchikakh, too,, and the is obtained around the to blame masters. Too odnobokaya view Lies.
If perishing under one-size, then both sides.
After all if ask the goal, even I with my minimal literary skills will be able remaking this the most article on diametrically antithetical. And write down all, who flaunting dogs and actively they Hypnotizes, as sutyag and speculators, which like not dogs, and their Medalki, small bowls, diplomchiki, and money for puppies, which ready denying any, who ready pay through the her for the fashionable now rocks.

And not say, that such a there is no. There is. But again, this'm one side medals.

There is bad masters, there is bad breeders.

But in article about this nor words. This and a fact.

PS, girls, not nothing my words on its expense. This only in as an example, write can be, that anywhere and as anywhere.
Can be was to formulate the same the most problem, but otherwise. And broke a very evil and it's a shame.

Author to his (its) love to to the dogs still would slightly-slightly sensitivity.

In my opinion

Екатерина wrote:

The Author to his (its) love to-lover still would slightly-slightly sensitivity.

And wisdom

Екатерина wrote:

it's a shame.

And why it's a shame something?

Екатерина wrote:

which like not dogs, and their Medalki, small bowls, diplomchiki

And I here is and helpfulness, and Medalki-small bowls-diplomchiki, all lublu) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

Accurately, Tanya! Especially pleased, when Visitors come, and he leads me in cabinet to the chamber with cups, all surprised, think, that he boasts)
Not nothing on its expense this article) you not so are among, but such a many, first, me for themselves, and then vyazatsya. Even if in pedigree "not for razvedegiya." There is such? There is!
Cach, and why all who flaunting raspisyvaat sutyagami and camping on D.? Ah after all, too, not all! I can say for examples, how many cost trip in England, or in the past year aprel- may- June three times in week the dog whisperer with Sassi on liberal scattering cost, accounts from vetov and for tests skill already under a hundred thousands of there are. Ah and still need to represent how many is worth grow qualitative droppings, droppings puppies, qualitative not with perspective exhibitions, and nutrition, health, psychics, better Nebezyzvestnyy and glistogonki, and treat, if not let-God that!

JakIv wrote:

A I here is and helpfulness, and Medalki-small bowls-diplomchiki, all lublu)

And this perfectly! I here is think, that if would we exhibited, then in case victories all Medalki-small bowls-diplomchiki were would on really plain sight!

Alla wrote:

Nu and still need to represent how many is worth grow qualitative droppings, droppings puppies, qualitative not with perspective exhibitions, and nutrition, health, psychics, better Nebezyzvestnyy and glistogonki, and treat, if not let-God that!

Here is this’re. Because and breeders, too, search for better. I have the dog whisperer one its old hat when choosing dogs advised (after communication with Martin kaneshn) deserves a more to entlebukheram. The kind saw, ocharovalas and goes haulin 'ass down have us here to local "the factory" and has bought schenka. Has passed year. And now each time, meeting with Martti after access with this "entlikom" she thriving domestic: "My God! Ah what same you a handsome! "Says, without Tears not everywhere you look. Here is so.
Alla,
Here is something me suggests, that even if it comes Bimas not Volvo Penta, then accounts were would such same) and the dog whisperer would participated)
So that, of course, not depends love to dog from its merit. Love we their here is simply for what they there is in our life http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

+1

Light, on 105 the euro menshe- genetic test in -Marry a)

Alla, struck me, that the author articles developed an goal translate the switch on hosts. I in no way time we ever made love no one nor in than am not accusing, I simply wanted show, that under desire situation can be turn with legs on its head. And already will to speak - what horrendous breeders, are cashing on survivors beings.

Don, the author here is so, in easiest, pen accused all hosts, who not is leading "actively-selling image life" in all death sentences sins: Not fed, not holistic addiction treatment methods, not instruct. Better would a delight to podzabornuyu mongrel pup.
I referred to, that such people and podzabornuyu not will nor feed, nor treat, nor teach.

It's a shame, that with good authored (in sight, that author worries the problem), theme be revealed so one-sided, that can will emerge people, which faced, that dog took on "for themselves", will say - ahh, so you of those, that feeds from the table leftovers and tries to do from Dog a couch the cushion.

I know such, which believe concern to written. And well concern to written, believe doubly.
Alas!

Catherine

See, that you this theme was reached strongly). But! I know, that you live in Moscow. Know, that on the early you was very many questions on a a puppy (smiled your page). And you were asked about aid! Remember, that to you the desk staff was Alla, to help with questions nourishing (though Alla not professional what). And know, that she (alla) did this for free. Know, that you repeatedly were invited on plemsmotry and monoporodki. And these arrangements as times and created for to help owners, answer questions.. Question: Why you nor never not have shown dog? Only not tell me! Tell, that you there is no machines (until kennel something you arrived finally in)

nelin, I proposed plaque there are necessary 6500 pay its visit, she 786 refused. And I very grateful to it over the sending of an. And she not ready me councils on a, she simply dreamt on a puppy with perspective owner entlebukherov, because I survivors bushikov in eyes not seen and that from them wait notions not had. And Alla agreed to to come "now and urgently", not in "late month." Proposed itself, although to it I as times for help not has done.

To reach until kennel, me had to make phone calls to several friends, and to negotiate with girlfriend for week. And until moment of origin I was not am sure, that not will be broken.

I not United States dog because not drove forward this to do initially - times. I itself very not love human gatherings are more five man - two.
Me lack communication at work, outside work I prefer civic participation or two-three most close friends.
I not traveling go, I have even there is no Moldavia, simply because, that not love.

I not want, to my dog someone were evaluated by. Let even this expert universal to prominence. My dog for me the most the best and the most espoused. Its love I, its like my friends, even my mom, which the its fears, would still likes.

We engaged in with professional kinologom, this was incredibly helpful for both of us, but quite intensely financially.

These causes enough?

Ah, yes, me was reached not itself article, and absolutely bezapellyatsionnyy tone. There are good breeders and bad masters. All.
I.e.: Two opinion - my and a stupid.

Wasn contrary not case?

Last edited by Екатерина (Mar 21 2014 22:36:56)

Екатерина wrote:

I not want, to my dog someone were evaluated by. Let even this expert universal to prominence. My dog for me the most the best and the most espoused. Its love I, its like my friends, even my mom, which the its fears, would still likes.

Katya, and you think, that indeed, good experts dog only evaluate? And you wasn not was would, for example, interestingly, to in describing was either... "Xoroshij character", here is me met Elisabeth this hear from Marie Louise (sorry, Switzerland), aside from backbone-ear-CFA and camping on D.)

Екатерина wrote:

Ah, yes, me was reached not itself article, and absolutely bezapellyatsionnyy tone. There are good breeders and bad masters. All.

Article began with, that is a master, emerge for walks, often with his dog, yawns, sleep-would (Yes gulyat need to (I so understand, that to you this not applies! So that so grazed? "Dog for themselves" - two opposite notions. One thing has marched sobaku- and now'm ready for stardom after! And drugoe- "dog for themselves" - Love, lot of thunderstorms., am!

Notions not comparable, sorry! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

All, you why me not the desk staff was! :jumping:

Last edited by JakIv (Mar 22 2014 00:08:56)

+1

Екатерина wrote:

These causes enough?

I.e.: Two opinion - my and a stupid.

Wasn contrary not case?

Edited Catherine (Yesterday 22 :36: 56)

Race will.
Moreover, that you all time say only about itself, more nothing not heard. I've given only: Each moment me - I - me. Under your something active involvement on Forum and desire obtain answers on all questions, kasaemye nourishing dogs (mainly in his a tree).

Now I see, that bezapellyatsioonyy tone comes from you.

Contrary, too, case. And not rarely. But this theme as times not about who worse - breeder or owner. Review still times article. And not try finger all only on themselves.

On fact exhibition and Plem last can help not over- owners reveal have dogs problems on an early stage, that is corrected by easier, as all understand. Ah and from what assess dog, would give description of, one starts better understand what the things, that interestingly and developing. Ah and then, if we all being a puppy in good kennel, for birth this a puppy we can reap not the easy work, why would not show her breeder, that grew, from puny attracted quite pork)

+1

Alla
This truth. Plemsmotry in primarily created as times for aid owners. It is one thing write on Forum, and another matter watch on dog alive.
Yes and for the breeder very it is important to see results its decades-long labor. Many current owners perhaps would never have learned about entlebukherakh, if would breeders not implemented work on popularize breed. And this and exhibition, and plemsmotry, and other arrangements, and this forum in including :) What would we (breeders) did without you - owners the most remarkable dogs on light of? :)

+1

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.