Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Posts 41 to 60 of 115

Decided, too, base :)
I understand outrage girls, not vystavlyayuschikh their dogs, about articles. Likely they precisely so and determine status its dogs - "for themselves." But this examples KhOROShIKh hosts. Such, unfortunately, minority. Here correctly already was been, that very much depends not only from status dogs, but and from moreover a good is a master or not. This is so.
But examples, described in article - chasm! In one way or another extent repeating with described. Strolling with Schoen I so much times was in contact with such masters of.
- This is you that for breed of?
- Entlebucher Sennenhund.
- http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif
- This is Swiss shepherd's dog, breed of increase, so about them little know.
- A we for themselves had!
And is worth this "miracle" - for themselves: Type labrador, or type Ovtcharka. Well if well maintained and raised. Having a further with so master and don, that he nor fig not ? nor in kormakh, nor in clinics, nor with measurable payoffs in, nor even in toys for dogs. And he looks at you and on personified by his written: Chyoknutaya!
And such - niei?u and near. And after all headgear of such a dvor! And sell puppies then as representatives breed. And then heap accidents.
You speak, Ekaty, that article Campaign. Ah can and Campaign a bit. One senses, that wrong as we used to have author. You would have reached on our forum "Supreme places animals" on E1. Here is where evil something! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifAktivisty this Forum are fighting with razvedentsami with dire force not perhaps in act.
So that if this article not applies to you - abstragiruytes and the heading happily!
We here is were on exhibition not only for titles, namely for opinion expert, so as porodnikov in our city of there is no. As's sounding, correctly whether evolves dog. Photos often give mistaken picture.

nell, and we with Dankoy and live happily.

And all v bundle of and the factory here is: :playful:

http://i051.radikal.ru/1403/9b/10216d581f64t.jpg

Last edited by Екатерина (Mar 22 2014 09:20:10)

stasyun wrote:

One an important out a message this articles all OK applies to a potential owners, which want "marriage" (concrete such marriage) for wasted

Sorry, comrades, for very stupid question! And far OK go, anyway those "be defective due" puppies, if their no one wants take for the the most wasted?
Only not the cutscene immediately. Simply question.

I of solidity not exhibition utterly deliberately. Puppies with marriage made are sold, have them in pedigree written "not for a view." As me in the course trips shared breeders, them rings, are asked schenka for themselves, but as learn, that not for a view, immediately say, ah one times'll recruit, to on puppies watch, friends give. Then children such puppies on large numbers market get cold, blind in the cabinet sit. I have a sense of, that "for themselves" would still "play", and then modicum the grasses not grow. All normal people take dog for themselves.

Comrades expensive! I have here is two dogs. Gomera we bought as present balloon-Pei, truth very low the price immediately yielded of this trick) A when taking filyu, learned the entire the brain Nelli and Maria (they can confirm) And difference between them for me no! 'm feeding I their equally and be and vaccinations all together. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif
And here is recently we on urban show were and Gomera police reportedly used with a, so euphoria around him was will popularity bring) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gifSo here is on this vystavek has drawn me woman and by pushing on Filimona says "We need a here is such a doggy, in yard." I was slightly horrified by thus here is statement and gave worded kennel in Ufa)) People accented very with odd) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/202.gif

Fincher
Blinnnnn! You another times in me sense of guilt Zentrums) Dyushanchik, of course receives slow care such same as Beam, but'm feeding I his significantly less. Room is off, apparently, because, that already launched from a view)

Екатерина wrote:

A all v bundle of and the factory here is:

Katya, ah this as something perishing (Dialog-dispute-conversation, (
This to what (http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gif

Ox, girls!
Ah different people all, different!
Here is we with husband - (sassy) believe, that we responsible masters. Faced for his hound. Around the. Nutrition, nurture, vaccinations, must be modified (which not the planned, because 1.2. 3) and camping on D.

But utterly is true, I I’m taking picture hat to over those who support rocks. Because not was would nor Anwar, nor other. But me not given. I can be bothered, treat (if, that I have education, nurse the. But exhibition (and even forums have! - under all my respect for specific) - not my. That and here I well, if times in six months. Not from spite, so goes on employment and at all. Now as something grazed http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/sad.gif

Agree, not need to on all look with his bell tower. But she closer other.I bow before those, who can withstand all these exhibition, trip and camping on D.

If that, then I (we) for the quality of. In any fact: Breeding, maintaining breed, nurturing dogs (incidentally, any, is simple it is this has become our) Money? Quality always valuable.

We wanted move toward expert for assessing. Not succeeded (and not only on our own).
Let-( god?) all bundle of adequate perception their dogs! We after all their very love. That going to get into video, and'll show, what miracle have us lives!

In short, I with weightier, nell and many other agree. This not pro us (under the entire our "painting" "about exhibitions) -Hooray! - live further.

+3

Anna-M
http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/297.gif

Alla me seems I not quite understand that you wanted say, so smile and comment would be censorable)) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/430.gif

Екатерина wrote:

Nell, а мы с Данькой и живем счастливо.

А всем нехорошим хозяевам и заводчикам вот: 

Ну, наконец то мы получили возможность взглянуть Вам прямо в лицо! Видимо, это был прощальный визит...

Маус-Маус wrote:

Sorry, comrades, for very stupid question! And far OK go, anyway those "be defective due" puppies, if their no one wants take for the the most wasted?
Only not the cutscene immediately. Simply question.

And I, too, catching me on an off these same question. For, even have the most superkachastvennykh mothers and Pope can be tribal marriage, so that to do these a back-? Wasn they not have the right on loving mothers-popes http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/42.gif? We for example, are going borrow as times moreover the most schenka "for themselves", and let tail kupirovan, and let gap white, what the difference! After all he will our! The most a favorite and coveted! And deal at all not in vogue (that concerns bushikov, this OK very increase breed of, have us, for example, about it at all no one knows! Here simply worked "love with first glance"). And rise to're getting ready not worse, than rise to the most porodistogo a puppy. Already and with slow. Doctor agreed to (an avid a dog whisperer) and pro feed all re-read and pro nurture. And or on days with son already in advance amounted.
And article perishing painful for aggressive to all, who wants dog "for themselves." Like would as under one-size all rogues. Personally me seems, that attitude to dog far not always depends on prices, for which its bought and from its, Volga exceptionalism, but rather from personal relations every rights. But this only my personal opinion. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_curtsey.gif

Ambiguous very article
We, too, taking for themselves
I initially wanted mongrel, I have they were entire life, I nothing against them not mean
Husband said, that only show (then I with him agreed to on reason moreover, that Hua puny child, yes and at all, you should know that expect from dogs), very wanted to berntsa
Collectively decided, that bernts for us (until we live in apartment) biggy, but on site I saw entlikov, have enshrined pro them, the trip was good look that for they, very appealed
We immediately knew, that to do dog career not let us (were crazy one times on exhibition, liked, but I more not want, me this not need to, dog, too,, although husband regularly requests field its still times --)
But we about it very care, love, kholim and cherish when
Such as been paved, strolls many, Nellie told to, we now stroynyashki)

In my opinion, if man initially not wants flow in dog, then without the difference with pedigree she or from boxes with neighboring heap,

Елена_В wrote:

And I, too, catching me on an off these same question. For, even have the most superkachastvennykh mothers and Pope can be tribal marriage, so that to do these a back-? Wasn they not have the right on loving mothers-popes?

Deserve, you absolutely are right! I at all not understand this sarcastic declination expression "for themselves", for themselves - this class ". The way" camping on E. Not for little use and not class show, all!
About articles, so, comrades, this same writes breeder, have him their interest: If not will borrow have him elite pedigreed, business go down the toilet - ah,, too, understand can be. This first. And second, and if considered, that the author indeed this about competent intended for breeding brothers smaller and control behind this the most entails the, then his negatively powered up out a message, rather, to "unthinking razvedentsam", example miracles a view on "the birds" and call Don’t to acquire, to not encourage business, have such "razvedentsev."
The end of the articles highly peaceful one: Not want to buy of elite - give shelter to homeless person "an objector."
And perishing understandable, that the entire negative raze not applies to to ordinary owners bushikov. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

Last edited by NN (Mar 24 2014 13:41:21)

+1

donna wrote:

Catherine wrote (and):
Nell, and we with Dankoy and live happily.
And all v bundle of and the factory here is:
Ah, finally then we received opportunity look you directly in face! Apparently, this was a Tel Aviv high school visit.

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Masha wrote:

I initially wanted mongrel, I have they were entire life, I nothing against them not mean
Husband said, that only show (then I with him agreed to on reason moreover, that Hua puny child, yes and at all, you should know that expect from dogs),

Javadxan, almost on such same reason decided in favor of porodistogo - personally for me importantly was, to not was aggression to its (past a mixed breed biting thing with), fulfilled on 100%, camping on K. Entlebukher simply genetically not can inflict harm their, its family likes until frenzy.

Екатерина wrote:

exhaustive information throughout if set your, even I with my minimal literary skills will be able remaking this the most article stand on antithetical. And write down all, who flaunting dogs and actively they Hypnotizes, as sutyag and speculators, which like not dogs, and their Medalki, small bowls, diplomchiki, and money for puppies, which ready denying any, who ready pay through the her for the fashionable now rocks.

And with this not can not agree: If would I was responsible the breeder, for me not was would "panacea" sale of elite a puppy in active exhibition hands - here, too, can be the danger. Here is recall conversation in an exhibition about one to the owner of the akin to zennenkhundakh, type: She has all dogs "stellar", thwarted reward almost on all exhibitions, only here is not will be approaching death dogs until elegant 5 years, and only on memory this already 5 dog. Hi,, ah "in consumption" that-whether lampooned, as "fucking attitude" transformed.
Here is such cases, too, SOS! For noted.
So that would argue, generalizable here nothing not tickles.

NN wrote:

Javadxan, almost on such same reason decided in favor of porodistogo - personally for me importantly was, to not was aggression to its (past a mixed breed biting thing with), fulfilled on 100%, camping on K. Entlebukher simply genetically not can inflict harm their, its family likes until frenzy.

Have us, too, the latter dog (until now lives have mothers - like a cross between a poodles and yeti) oftentimes the us dreamed up was nipping (

Reread still times. There is no, all same flatly not agree. When we taking town Ulu I first took schenka with the flat face on it, and husband chose town Ulu, she has muzzle was hilarious and rough. And remember Nelli told, that girl, which I chose, she would wanted to see in an exhibition, on parameters too she better. In end we chose town Ulu, not for the reason, that conscience us would tortured, that dog persektivnuyu we not activate, and simply Yula more liked. I.e. initially on town Ulu no rates not did and careers it not predicted. But I believe, that we for its dogs "for themselves" do all most-most - fodder, be, in, we even on sterelizatsiyu traveled for 80 kilometers from Zelenograda to Yeryomenko, because I was certain, that better nowhere not will. And perishing any me getting wedgies husband pasted, when on plemsmotre us said, that we obese I comment would be censorable http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Екатерина wrote:

Nu, then need to was write and about unscrupulous zavodchikakh, too,, and the is obtained around the to blame masters. Too odnobokaya view Lies.
If perishing under one-size, then both sides.
After all if ask the goal, even I with my minimal literary skills will be able remaking this the most article on diametrically antithetical. And write down all, who flaunting dogs and actively they Hypnotizes, as sutyag and speculators, which like not dogs, and their Medalki, small bowls, diplomchiki, and money for puppies, which ready denying any, who ready pay through the her for the fashionable now rocks.

And not say, that such a there is no. There is. But again, it so it's one side medals.

There is bad masters, there is bad breeders.

Very the good article!
To be sure there is and bad breeders. Only here is where they formed? Perhaps not from hosts, which dogs bought expensive, before. I on direct World / Europe for example, have picked up couple of, before. I on vyazku) hypervigilant chain very a short. From bad a master is to bad her breeder. And such, too, very many. Notorious, that much more, than good.

Last edited by Оксана (Mar 24 2014 17:59:18)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.