Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Posts 61 to 80 of 115

Екатерина wrote:

Nu, then need to was write and about unscrupulous zavodchikakh, too,, and the is obtained around the to blame masters. Too odnobokaya view Lies. If perishing under one-size, then both sides.

Katya, I here is not realized, about any unscrupulous zavodchikakh, you speech are engaged in? And in than to blame, normal masters? You Danka-absolutely porodist! You-loving hostess! This article not pro you, and not pro breeders your Danki, Che so refleksiruete (http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

JakIv, why same "refleksiruete"? Here not a trial,, here resentment. Writes breeder - to blame masters. Will write is a master - will be to blame breeders, which got traits-knows-that-sodrav-big-money.
I have to our her breeder only words gratitude, because immediately was said - it is a watchdog with the nature, will problems, think about it!
And could would nothing such a not to speak, pay and okay. Only would sell.
And, incidentally, I immediately has warned, that put a dog am not expected. Elena-Chantal could would with full right me deny. But not has become same. Simultaneously with me dog watched still people, but she has chosen me. Means, breeder looks (And correctly! And need!) whom gives schenka.

Situation accented different. And view its only with perspective a good breeder-bad is a master I believe in fundamentally ???.

Pardon me, but all OK answer, although on the current moment already not see constructive grain in discussion.

Екатерина wrote:

And view its only with perspective a good breeder-bad is a master I believe in fundamentally ???.

Seems from of expression previous speakers - mostly people in this article sees another. Strange, not true whether? But you OK not are reading (or not realize, or not want understand) comments other, which in able watch on this question a bit wider, yes and know a little more excited your - can simply because have them experience more, or ask about they data question more deeply, ah or simply are at distance ourselves and not perceive all, that written on the fencein internete- immediately on its schet- than only from calculation "I and my dog." Truth, why? When can be German supertank forehead and stand on its. Only here is on than?

Theme was at all something quite about other. But you so self-centered, and you so has turned into a brake, that you with these derails not you can shift away.

A pity.

Last edited by stasyun (Mar 25 2014 11:25:26)

+4

stasyun wrote:

Theme was at all something quite about other. But you so self-centered, and you so has turned into a brake, that you with these derails not you can shift away.

A pity.

Edited stasyun (Today 11 :25: 26)

And me, too, a pity. Many what wanted here write good and useful. But because, that most participants this themes didn't DO not understood, about than goes speech in article, and have gone on emotions, not see sense to participate in discussion.

+2

nelin
Room is off, write. Please. Here is I, for example, very'm expanding borders understanding of. And here is wrote in infliction, and then ever read any Poe, thought. We often when blinders in their s views and such discuss personally for me very-very useful.

+1

nelin wrote:

And me, too, a pity. Many what wanted here write good and useful. But because, that most participants this themes 1)didn't DO not understood, about than goes speech in article, and have gone on emotions, 2)not see sense to participate in discussion.

1) ah so translate for all who not understood ;)
Can will be able differently look
2) and this quite not constructively

Яшма wrote:

ah so translate for all who not understood

Uh, w-w, Яshma, and previous four leaf we that did?

P. S. Perhaps, with themselves chatting away comfortably. Not, love to talk to the with astute man. With itself :D

Last edited by stasyun (Mar 25 2014 13:32:19)

stasyun
T. E. My post you so the, and post Danielabsolutely such same on substance there is no? http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_855.gif;)
Indeed funny broke a http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

Яshma, will explain. The last time.

Svetlana (Daniel) asked to share an additional experience, camping on K. She as times realized of what wrote previously go looking than tsimus. And she on this even looked at it otherwise. You deep read previous ".

Ah and you do

Яшма wrote:

ah so translate for all who not understood. Can will be able differently look

Difference see? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

If this or shop me:

stasyun wrote:

avocationally see? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

The, there is no, not see.

Virgin of, fear supposedly incite Iraq and again write mnogobukf :-)
This article not went I have from heads. On the evening we with Martti went for walks, often and even looked at it I on all there us dogs slightly under other angle. Here is malysha- "khochubyt dobermanom" lead on max, and here is German goes with throughout, interrogatory coat. And then us met 1-year-old Bern, which had ceasing in all sides. On much and many sometimes helpful look ah with another angle, that whether. There is the truth in article.
I, personally I!, very love opinion, which not coincide with my. This gives food for mind and the other glance on the world, which so not in any.
That is why I and am asking Nelli write, what she wanted. I think, that thought and opinion noted useful all us.

Last edited by Daniel (Mar 25 2014 14:39:57)

Daniel wrote:

the evening of we with Martti went for walks, often and even looked at it I on all there us dogs slightly under other angle. Here is malysha- "khochubyt dobermanom" lead on max, and here is German goes with throughout, interrogatory coat. And then us met 1-year-old Bern, which had ceasing in all sides. There is the truth in article.

And under than here dog "for themselves"?
Are needed "terms and definitions" :)

Last edited by NN (Mar 25 2014 14:53:43)

Colleagues,
Above need to was figure out with "terms and but widely used definitions": That such "dog for themselves"?
Who that in this invests far?
And that invests far all-??? the author?. I so realized, that the author, as professional breeder, simply calls for to acquire dog have its tried noted, in club, not there, where cheap, so as this and fraught with (there is no guarantees).
The author nothing not has against moreover, to NOT to present dog.
But only under than here dog "for themselves"?
"For themselves" = NOT for little use and not for show, only and just.
The author not completes his turn with terms, At my view, article a bit kosnoyazychna, so and arises misperceptions about.

NN wrote:

A that, super taste are dog, that periodically demonstrate on exhibitions and in club, not can pull ceasing?

Can, of course. But me here is are taught, that should not. Here is no should not. But you again’re trying withdraw in details.
I pro dogs and hosts at all, in global, so say, sense, pro relationship dogs and rights. I posted online exile on article Dima Tarasov (zoopsikhologa). http://komne.ru/iforum/index.php?showtopic=14397, too, gives food for mind.

Daniel wrote:

That no should not

Here is! No! "Nor for whom" :)

Daniel wrote:

But you again’re trying withdraw in details.

But as same without details? Stipulated the same concrete examples.

I done proofing messages - no one can to agree, until not will defined terms.

Daniel wrote:

This article not went I have from heads. On the evening we with Martti went for walks, often and even looked at it I on all there us dogs slightly under other angle. Here is malysha- "khochubyt dobermanom" lead on max, and here is German goes with throughout, interrogatory coat. And then us met 1-year-old Bern, which had ceasing in all sides. On much and many sometimes helpful look ah with another angle, that whether. There is the truth in article.
I, personally I!, very love opinion, which not coincide with my. This gives food for mind and the other glance on the world, which so not in any.
That is why I and am asking Nelli write, what she wanted. I think, that thought and opinion noted useful all us.

'll second that fully! Regularly and quite long watch virtually the same picture.

NN wrote:

Colleagues,
Above need to was figure out with "terms and but widely used definitions": That such "dog for themselves"?
And that invests far all-??? the author?. I so realized, that the author, as professional breeder, simply calls for to acquire dog have its tried noted, in club, not there, where cheap, so as this and fraught with (there is no guarantees).
The author nothing not has against moreover, to NOT to present dog.
But only under than here dog "for themselves"?
"For themselves" = NOT for little use and not for show, only and just.
The author not completes his turn with terms, At my view, article a bit kosnoyazychna, so and arises misperceptions about.

Hmm. I.e. Beam - this dog "not for themselves", times there is always and we walk and travel on exhibitions? Ah then tell for whom?
And still, let me give you a couple examples. Forgive, Nelli, examples about you, as zavodchike. When I was picking up our throw Aladdin in a dungeon, Nellie was very hard, this was in sight. She understood, that have us him will well, but nevertheless she, a through couple of hours with question, as he came, as got acquainted with Bimom, and told, that feels one. And still, Nelli me introduced with Gross, if am not mistaken - Corporate, she very affectionately call his petted and maintaining about him told. Here is, Nelly (forgive still times) dogs for whom? For us exclusively? For neighbor?
Katya, ass for bad breeders and hosts - this masterpiece! Can be now their by name, those for whom this was?
Oksana! 100 percent! First take dog for themselves, and then headgear of for health and become "zavodchikami" not possessing even intention of views nor about than!
Conversation have us in the yard. What the your kanekorsa limps sideways? Need to would to a doctor. And we its for themselves took, on exhibitions not Caribbean, will pass. And this people with-income higher middle!

+2

NN wrote:

Colleagues,

In is something and deal, that every invests far its sense in this definition of.

Article Campaign, but those she and useful. What polemics caused. This akin to philosophical. Not for laughter written, and for moreover, to people thought. I so understand, that among people, are here, there is no such Iousy hosts, pro games written in article. Thank god! But such people (pro which article) many. Think, that our community can and should become vehicle thought, that, Commonwealth. In house dog, let’s take on themselves responsibility for health, welfare, nurture and simply life live beings. Yes and for the health and welfare surrounding, too,. How many we know cases, when dogs mutilating children. Precisely from irresponsibility such sorrow-hosts.

Nellie not will give to lie to, that I, too, cast this sakramentalnuyu phrase pro "for themselves", possessing in view reluctance walk-touring on exhibition. All-??? Nelli us has persuaded modicum couple of times emerge on exhibitions. Now regard exhibition, as club on interests. Not sake of rewards, and communication for.

Pardon, that of hectic broke a. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

+4

Татьяна wrote:

In is something and deal, that every invests far its sense in this definition of.
Article Campaign, but those she and useful. What polemics caused. This akin to philosophical. Not for laughter written, and for moreover, to people thought. I so understand, that among people, are here, there is no such Iousy hosts, pro games written in article. Thank god! But such people (pro which article) many. Think, that our community can and should become vehicle thought, that, Commonwealth. In house dog, let’s take on themselves responsibility for health, welfare, nurture and simply life live beings. Yes and for the health and welfare surrounding, too,. How many we know cases, when dogs mutilating children. Precisely from irresponsibility such sorrow-hosts.

Bravo! Until I tried to formulate, you virtually have expressed my thought.

Alla wrote:

What there is, - this dog "not for themselves", times there is always and we walk and travel on exhibitions? Ah then tell for whom?

Not know, for whom dog Beam, as well as and not understand, for what during debate zone has in reorientation demagoguery http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif
"For themselves" (already told, that sarcastic skloenniya "along and across" this expression me not likes) = class "pet", camping on E. Not "show" and not "located" -
Such terms more apply to cats, but essence this not changes. Although. If have cats biggest class ". The way" hardly can become class "show" (I not special, me shared), then have dogs can, perhaps. There is still the other homegrown the term - "on sofa", so I feel safer? Such the term not will provoke, instead constructive discuss, psevdoostroumnogo "parirovaniya": "Aah," for themselves ", and have us for neighbor, ha-ha-ha" ah not one wit has and like a cliche, honest word :)

Not quite realized, to what this family of history pro Aladdin because - yes, Nellie breeder "with a human face", she eggs harvested elderly, deduced from a view Dog a good people, not threw away, as, perhaps, some circumventing suspicious breeders, only as this applies to this article? Responding on question: I think, that have professional noted not can be dogs "for themselves", in is understanding of term ’, in which I his understand.

Last edited by NN (Mar 25 2014 16:53:09)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.