Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.

Posts 81 to 100 of 115

Татьяна wrote:

Article Campaign, but those she and useful. What polemics caused. This akin to philosophical. Not for laughter written, and for moreover, to people thought. I so understand, that among people, are here, there is no such Iousy hosts, pro games written in article. Thank god! But such people (pro which article) many. Think, that our community can and should become vehicle thought, that, Commonwealth. In house dog, let’s take on themselves responsibility for health, welfare, nurture and simply life live beings. Yes and for the health and welfare surrounding, too,. How many we know cases, when dogs mutilating children. Precisely from irresponsibility such sorrow-hosts.
Nellie not will give to lie to, that I, too, cast this sakramentalnuyu phrase pro "for themselves", possessing in view reluctance walk-touring on exhibition. All-??? Nelli us has persuaded modicum couple of times emerge on exhibitions. Now regard exhibition, as club on interests. Not sake of rewards, and communication for.
Pardon, that of hectic broke a.

U correctly, u rightly http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif, but under than here "for themselves"?
Not, apparently question Kims in-permanent rhetorical, answer not few :)

PS will try find and seek to adjust here interview with judge Khomasuridze, where he leads example, as one vystavochnik, rebuffed assessment of "chorus", beat up his hound and left in an exhibition http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/433.gifhere is perishing sorrow-is a master, and after all show and, can, in club ’.

Closing, on my view, the author not was able cast what its "comfort anger" in as correct and a viable form of, simply it and the rush of, it is unclear, whom all-???, they initially. "Food for reflection" here is and ponder people. This in sight on reaction (and not only here) and judging by reaction, then akin to provocations :)

NN, http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/drinks.gif
Can write only one thing:
Run, Ahjussi MIT, Run! (With)

Wow … okay. Any examples you have have all negative set. Correct a bit personally. We strolls on the field, where odnomomentnoe gather from five until twenty eight dogs. I regarded. Strolls every day. All each other know. We have dogs, which, know they about his origins, even organisms eliminate solid or semisolid near with me would not sat across. And there is, from whom mother-the Russian, father-lawyer. And nor never nor from one owner nor one dogs I not listened - and why us doctor, instructor, fodder (need emphasize, missing recast)? We not exposed though and not are getting a divorce.
Someone picked up by his on the short bus stopping, and someone bought have known noted and grew yes-what-miracle. And his not thought return, because've grown to care and have grown fond.
All are experiencing for their pets, whether have them three wardrobe medals or most pomoechnoe origins. Share phones tested doctors, addresses, passwords and yavkami clinics. Own experience on nutrition and where better order the or another fodder. When died our each Balu, many cried. Thought, than help.
I agree with those who wrote, that we all angry dogs for themselves. Not for themselves is obtained too having, too many need in it invest, to not for themselves. But goal have all different.
For souls (if in this the notion of includes exhibition - right on, for prestige (was I have the familiar, which on question: And what this breed? Evolved first - this very costly breed), for money - sell a puppy just hand that shit whom, who ready to pay, and's, that with him then will.

Perfectly understand, that this article - the cry souls noted. But, for some reason, the cry this have aimed in one only side.
As something so.
State shall'll be getting along. Luck all sobakolyubam and their blending.

Text or: That concerns C., there well clearly spelled out - unscrupulous - have us such there is? I not 133333334. So that this, too, was the cry souls in Psychosphere.

nelin wrote:

And me, too, a pity. Many what wanted here write good and useful. But because, that most participants this themes didn't DO not understood, about than goes speech in article, and have gone on emotions, not see sense to participate in discussion.

Indeed, write please
All same have noted and owner different views and approaches, we a bit differently look at article, than you and other breeders and much not understand or simply not see

stasyun wrote:

A article Good as least for, to ensure understand, that accented and other "history" and often with a sad the end of. As states-for enlargement outlook

Me seems this article and caused so much disputes, because was published precisely here, on this Forum
All same here like random people there is no, here all very like and care about their canine and so many adopted something on its expense and in its worded

Last edited by Masha (Mar 25 2014 21:43:42)

NIChESE have spoken (Who something somewhere to flee should, Ekaty with us say good-bye (Why so to heart?, ah remarked on, 've all but destroyed a spear "a tad") But we OK Bud remained happy persuaded bushikov! And, friends) Perhaps, let us to live further as something umeste) http://i.smiles2k.net/jumping_smiles/MexicanWave.gif

+1

For those who not all and always understands, I'm deciphering: "Family of history" to what EVEN have noted, have which many dogs, dogs, too, for themselves, for order to their love and engage entails the - again same operates themselves, for popularize breed / breeds, which interesting since.
Cats and dogs to compare not worth, although would because, that have cats / Kotov in ring can be kastrirovannye cats. I have very show is bought cat, which and eats the with hard, but takes a year its very breeder wanted, has lagged from me only, when I on sphynx the portal has only conclusions four doctors with are and tests.
Jasper (mineral), NN not getting accustomed "Caribbean", a hundred points in before will give uncle Mitte) there are people with hobby - loudly to gateway and then to return)
Spurn! You have lacks sensitivity not to skip flossing then, when this should not to do! Me was spat on "Beam-Doberman", this only laughable triggered, and here is over my little old man myself to skip flossing not worth. I, too, can be not very tactful person!

Alla wrote:

Яshma, NN not getting accustomed "Caribbean", a hundred points in before will give uncle Mitte) there are people with hobby - loudly to gateway and then to return)
Spurn! You have lacks sensitivity not to skip flossing then, when this should not to do! Me was spat on "Beam-Doberman", this only laughable triggered, and here is over my little old man myself to skip flossing not worth. I, too, can be not very tactful person!

I at all not understand, about than you now. About than, and? And in what before I must give uncle Mitte) you auctioning the in view "forward" (an adverb)? Rossi: Care write la Russe correctly, without mistakes, otherwise you not figure!

Ah and if seriously: You like, on all lines, should not suffer complex of inferiority, so where such perception of? I and not been mulling to skip flossing over someone "little old man myself"! I genuinely respect you for your decision take an elderly dog. Say without irony and yet, utterly genuinely!
And at all speech was not about you and your canine! On granted are hereby reef, finally!

IPad with which I write, is leading themselves very strange and under sending rules, so as him want. Those who not understands written, of course same, am asking forgiveness. Although in this time he very nice me adjusted the, me liked. Although, where me know that such an adverb. Natasha, you would on easier as the, for not knowledgeable Russian)
Have observed, that when nothing to acquire say, on forums are beginning correct mistakes, this is so nice, tactfully, and argument a good in dispute.)
Installations and reaction on if I'm being indiscrete - this a few different things, but again same not all and always is understandable the difference)
I. Yes, I not’m really really nervous, what would me calming down. The troll toll a bit, but in rules have us about this nothing no!

Indeed, there is same an alternative the term: "On sofa" - dog, not leading active secular image life http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Nothing not worse "secular lionesses"

And the term "for themselves" causes protest slightly whether not with perspective linguistics http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/45.gif

Masha wrote:

me seems this article and caused so much disputes, because was published precisely here, on this Forum
All same here like random people there is no, here all very like and care about their canine and so many adopted something on its expense and in its worded

I think, that article able on "unsound" potential purchasers puppies entlebukherov. And break a spear current owners not worth. We all each other know. Someone on this Forum, someone personally. And such unscrupulous (dishonorable and camping on D. And camping on P.) hosts here there is no and, hope, never will. But after all accented and such people, which buy a puppy, poigrayutsya with him six months-year, and then emits his from machines far from home. My the story by so independent young in bull Southeast Russian sheep-dogs, for example.

NN wrote:

A the term "for themselves" causes protest slightly whether not with perspective linguistics

Nevertheless, many enjoy these of words. ???? sense invest every on its taste of, color and the size of the. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

+2

Tatiana
'm gonna join you to izlozhennomu counterpart Tatiana.
And still want say: "Let us to live small!" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

nelin wrote:

And me, too, a pity. Many what wanted here write good and useful. But because, that most participants this themes didn't DO not understood, about than goes speech in article, and have gone on emotions, not see sense to participate in discussion.

Yes, you rights, I, too, which day, have been arguing find time, reconstitute with thoughts remains ready and write a bit.
Across likelihood people not understand, that we all, buy dogs TO THE. Ah not for neighbor same.
In the same time, with hand willing buy schenka "for themselves", increasingly means, buy cheap, press sorry, but then start to knit. Think that have human who wrote the this article, already painfully http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

+1

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

Yes, you rights, I, too, which day, have been arguing find time, reconstitute with thoughts remains ready and write a bit.
Across likelihood people not understand, that we all, buy dogs TO THE. Ah not for neighbor same.
About

And me seems, all deal in flawed phrase "for themselves" which is pronounced already neosmyslenno, but as the term, and many at all not want someone wary of offending, with speaking these words. If it comes instead "for themselves", so same in iaeoiaa was phrase-the term "on sofa", and in article matter how sound it comes precisely she, then and reaction such a stormy not was. And article is becoming more adequate. Immediately understandable, that the author wanted to say, about the people, which in advance are not prepared and not want invest in dog nor money, not forces. Association with a sofa what. The pillow of! Here is and to to the dogs in this case such same attitude, as beautiful things. After all often many not understand, that by starting up dog, virtually, to excite still one-child. And children - this always expensive pleasure, if not on price the acquisition of, so perishing on substance accurately! Although. And among parents meet those still "masters."

+1

Татьяна wrote:

Мы все друг друга знаем. Кого-то по этому форуму, кого-то лично. И таких недобросовестных (бессовестных и т.д. и т.п.) хозяев здесь нет и, надеюсь, никогда не будет.

Вот. Вот я тоже думаю, что тут таких нет, поэтому размещение этой статьи конкретно на этом форуме сперва вызвало у меня недоумение и возмущение. Подумала, что здесь эту статью разместили именно с целю донести что-то для конкретных людей именно на этом форуме. Но я спокойно читала и не встревала. В итоге, вроде, всем всё стало понятно: что имеет ввиду автор, что имеют ввиду заводчики, а что имеют ввиду хозяева (а мнение nelin все же хотелось бы услышать... а то как-то непонятно получается: статью разместили, а свои комментарии оставить не хотите. Ведь слова автора - это слова автора, но раз эта статья вызвала недоумение и непонимание форумчан, то может можно постараться и дать ответ так, чтобы все поняли окончательно. Тем более хорошее и полезное тут все читают с удовольствием!)

PS:Почитала по ссылке статью о собачьей душе и так сразу захотелось обнять пёську, но была на работе, так что по приходу домой Меля словила от меня большую порцию нежности и объятий! Собак ничего не поняла, но была безумно рада, что чуть-чуть описалась от радости ;))

Last edited by lenkin (Mar 26 2014 15:59:39)

Let us still times will call attention on the partition Forum, which is called "Choice happiness" and on subject, which is called "To those who wants to buy a puppy."
Unfortunately, theme has turned into a it's in disarray. She initially was is designed to potential owners, forcing glee times to qualitatively think and weighed all "for" and "against" under creating desires lead the a puppy. In a result take batista. - began spike in of emotions, that understandable, but, too, generally something not on topic, camping on K. Here conversation not about already existing natural, and all the more not about inherent here. And forth at all is gone somewhere in side, not possessing no relations to focusing topic.
If a potential is a master decides revere subject, the good information- in is stream of emotions and deal with drama., that here now prisutstvuet- he simply not will find. And then, is it possible that chief out a message location this articles on Forum not will be realized.
Loath I am asking moderators peel the subject, and outside discuss shift in other, appropriate, themes.

P. S. And please, if you have desire to porazbiratsyato communicate more densely with somehow opponent-continue with in lichku. Pardon me, but at on hungry fan here not to what, camping on K. Smooth, layer by layer victory ,-what snowing in end all.

Last edited by stasyun (Mar 27 2014 15:44:52)

+1

stasyun wrote:

"To those who wants to buy a puppy."
Unfortunately, theme has turned into a it's in disarray.

Indeed, very a pity. Open subject Sterilizatsiya and castration. For and NO?!.

And here, can, all-??? need to to return to primary article, and to continue its discussion. Can, Nellie and Lena and still wishing to, 's concluded precisely on this topic) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif

So, respected forumchane, theme edited.

All reasoning about sterilization have been replicated here Sterilizatsiya and castration. For and NO.

Yes-and, somewhere this theme she wrapped it not there. I here t every day - simply revere, me interestingly, as people perceives article, in its time vskolykhnuvshuyu and in me prevents emotions, and see, that article, exactly, already forgotten. Frankly, itself not know, why me this article for so long leaves neravnodushnoy - I nor a puppy more borrow am not expected, nor their in placing (incidentally, I his hound sterilize your, have us, truth, were medical testimony - the cyst an ovarian, but can be was indispensable therapeutic treatment, and I immediately seized the this diagnosis as an occasion). Can be, me indeed want something clarify for those who only intends to take dog, and has been so reasonable, that began with studying porodnogo Forum. I already in this topic times hit me back., but perechitav its post, recognized, that did was unleash emotions and only, me even nor never not quoted - means, no one not understood, that I wanted say. Stuck even times.
On my view, in article produced in tuft several different those, with they perevity between themselves so, that the author himself not can lift nor one strings of. And do this can be. The first: Taste are dog as fetus papers human requires to itself more responsible relations, than besporodnaya. Am asking be noted, that this thought not my! This follows from articles! Personally I with this not agree, but on this message UEFA were complimentary those, that indeed prefer keep in House show dog, not mongrel, although very regret accident homeless. The second: Many hosts dogs not wants this responsible relations show, because this having, and they lazy / greedy, yes even seek to themselves justify (that psychologically there is basic human in having). Respectively, these people that Spain not try to 38044 to achievements Canine culture route the acquisition of unsound, but porodistoy dogs, and go-??? in orphanage and take courtyard. Here I felt themselves British-led man, which I in leaders not chosen - and ozlilas, as, perhaps, and most readers articles. Third: Enabled irresponsible, lazy and greedy people, razdobyvshie itself on as cheap as the nextplokhonkuyu show dog and money with its on bread, scraps for from the table and without veterinary aid, fall under influence next race - made, and are beginning using in ranks responsible and generous hosts expensive and tended vysokoporodnykh dogs. Here is here I with author solidarizovalas: A cap must be on so. Me such the indictment not applies (my respected interlocutors, certainly, will agree, that them, too, not worth to accept his on its expense) - but phenomenon in nature has place and should be sealed by. Ambitions without depots must be umereny: There is no have you money on Mercedes - not, hook it on. On radiator his a handlebar tryokhkonechnuyu star there! Although, on my view, most there also progress has been slow knows its shestok, goggling out only particularly neumnye. Frustrated,, too, parties’smart are not reliable, I, too, a member because Mu. Zhika, which deserted dog from-for bad estimates in an exhibition: Perhaps he as times-??? bought its for costly, has invested and in cultivating - and she not acquitted. Here is this, incidentally, for explanations of term ’, kept dog "not for themselves"! Beloved friend for bad exterior not challenge. Unfortunately, neumnykh people many not only among fanciers, but this is even mildly irritating. Importantly - the Fourth: They not simply climb in kalashnyy a series of, and razmnozhayut their dogs, not decent designation "tribal", prejudicing harm quality of regions of the with one hand and prices on puppies with the other. For the first aching soul and I have. And for the second - have responsible and conscientious breeders. – my the general impression from articles in a result proved such: Man pulled together material, to camouflage basic dimension its articles against competitors, dempinguyuschikh on his market. And we here a spear break the, half of people passed charges on its expense, someone his friends. Only because, that another seller be afraid burn from-for the fall of the price.
Me seems, increasingly-???, I must and its position express pochyotche. 1. Each dog regardless of extent started newsworthy loving and thoughtful owner. 2. The right content dogs - such same a sign of culture, as the right content themselves. 3. On every level of income households there is its level of product, breed man not can correctly contain, say, a great artist, so that better him choose "Stop reproduction. In our case - best representatives breed must cost so much, to their could buy only those, who can honoured contain. But for those who wants to have show dog, but not applies to financial elite society, must be in sale dogs challenging and cheap, THAT NOT the shame! 4. Commercial approach to equine breeding pedigreed dogs should not to influence herdbook work. This a more elusive prospect requirement, which enthusiasts promotes since then, as celebrating work has become reasonable definition. Messrs. breeders, not shelmuyte and not tell me what to do buyers, not capable of contain elite dogs, nurture their, because in any intended for breeding emerge not-elite puppies!
Jester, wrote thesis.

+3

On numerous opened. http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

Very want, to participants conversation turned special attention on name themes. In the title I clearly wrote: "To those who wants to buy schenka"Meanwhile the most wanted pay attention people, which want buy show dog, to they glee times thought, what this responsibility.

Me it looked strange, that some participants Forum perceived the this article as personal insult. Further began it and the rush of of emotions: Our dogs the most beloved, well-groomed and vast. No one in this and not doubts. I know, that all owners on our Forum very like their dogs and care about them. So that not need to no suspicion, that article posted on this Forum with goal someone wary of offending. And something you directly with the process, not we learnt: "Ah so! Ah us here were being called bad masters of! Let us then we'll figure it out! Let us talk about unscrupulous zavodchikakh! ") Javadxan, razbrki - this our ALL. Only not about this article …. And the main goal location this articles on our Forum - talk about pedigreed canine! About breed! About how as its preserve and improve! And about how, that each of us (current and future owners) can for this do.

Here is passage from articles, on which I particularly wanted would pay attention: "So whether unambiguously the division dogs" for themselves "-" not for themselves "? If "not for themselves", then for whom? On the latest question no one can give credible the answer. Across semblance, this all-??? not for uncle-judges. In fact dog "not for themselves" - this vysokokachestven ­ noe pet, which enters in some body of entitled "breed." Breed of - this same not simply an abstract concept. This my dog, and Vasha, and his, too,. To breed of not degraded and not died, its representatives must be are embroiled in some zootekhnicheskuyu life. This post least provides maintaining and its ­ emstvennost all porodnykh signs of, as external, so and behavioral. Otherwise life breed will stop, and she as pro ­ dukt human spirit will cease exist. "

Realize thought? By buying superb show dog, and choosing stance - "I bought dog" for themselves "- so nowhere walk with it not d-and not want, to its someone were evaluated by-us so well", you simply not authorize opportunities preserve in breed increasingly most the best, not authorize it opportunities evolve. But as on your breeder can alone improve and maintain rocks, if many owners even on plemsmotr not it to drag? After all spread it need to see, assess. Looking on dogs own a view, breeder makes conclusions: Need whether further receive progeny from certain dogs, is worth whether re-knitting any couple of, or contrary sees, that not for good reason sought to, Kirchners couple of and vast! The nuance very many.
You, perhaps,, you say that you increasingly would still. You same "for themselves" dog bought and is famously its contains (what after this claims, and breeder let himself decides their at solving these problems (he same exclusively commercial activities Hypnotizes). And let other otduvayutsya, which "not for themselves bought" (, too,, in sight, want earn. Poorly this … A here is suddenly you want to through 10-12 years again to purchase dog this breed? And find a good will be much harder, because precisely such as you, adversely affected dog "for themselves" no contribution in rocks not brought … A here even and fashions … Ox! How many same now appeared willing to buy some of that girl-entlebushechku in a kennel, which Hypnotizes (handled) quite the other breed! Realize why? Correctly, money earn, until breed of on peak of popularity. Money something all considered are at. ????, buy for these goals not the most the best Plem material. Preference give lower price or podroschennoy “, oblivious on exterior and psyche. In Russia through this passed a long breeds. And nothing good from this not broke a. The quality of irreversibly loss.

Case very it's a shame, when buyers are asked to choose the best schenka from accumulated, promise to participate in us with an events, and then table wasting. But as this not funny (and on fact profoundly sad), precisely from such owners then come letters or are doled out pattern: "Hello! Our girl (a boy) already have grown up to. Us already almost 2 year. As would us takes a year its (his). And puppies sell business? And then we in apartment live, to leave itself not can. "

I no one ganged not I'm dragging on exhibition. Most owners dogs my a view, themselves accept this decision. Very often this is happening after visits plemsmotra (and useful increasingly ??? venue. If I see illustrious schenka, then necessarily ve their so fast with persuaded. Further should question: "But on exhibition we need to?." On that I 7.10: "And why would and no! Try is worth! Suddenly like)). " And case and contrary, on plemsmotre can be found, that dog has serious shortcomings (wrong yet coalesced biting, the lack of teeth, cowardly character and vast). And then can be prevent "launch" such dogs in breeding.

Spharischen, comrades ", juries Furthermore", consider, and can increasingly ??? provide her breeder although would least information, which will help evolve and improve breed? This does not means, that need with biased to walk on exhibitions, but although would club arrangements not ignore. Or simply I want you to bring dog in a kennel to her breeder, reveal, that grew. Sake of breed. Dog in any case will remain your ("for themselves", if want), and breed of increasingly ??? - she our - the total!

+6

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy schenka.