Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Sterilization continue and castration. For and NO?!

Sterilization continue and castration. For and NO?!

Posts 1 to 20 of 52

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

in the same time, with hand willing buy schenka "for themselves", increasingly means, buy cheap, press sorry, but then start knitting. Think that have human who wrote the this article, already painfully http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

'oc, can be counter question http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif
Here is I has bought schenka "for themselves", but clearly notcheap, and for well standard for entlebukherov price ;)
Knitting not want and not drove forward never, dog d to sterilize.
Here in one of those mentioned one since sterilization or murder, for that was virtually committed is anathema http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/128.gif
Question: As respected with their breeders belong to sterilization sook (not Zeebrugge)?
Want hear your view
That the reference on our conversation about sterilization

Яшма wrote:

1425 in one of those mentioned one since sterilization or murder, for that was virtually committed is anathema The subject: As respected with their breeders belong to sterilization sook (not Zeebrugge)? Want hear your view

I always FOR, have my sister all dogs are sterile, on my recommendations. And dogs there och. Even are good, all my children. Puppies she not wants, and means a pretty damning... piece sterilization continue.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

I always FOR, have my sister all dogs are sterile, on my recommendations. And dogs there och. Even are good, all my children. Pounds anywhere she not wants, and means a pretty damning... piece sterilization continue.

Thank you http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Alla, hope you’t read post noted

Яshma
You wondrous people. You gender-Forum about one, and you something its all time auctioning the in mind

+1

Яшма wrote:

thank you

Alla, hope you’t read post noted

Hmm. 've given. And that? I here same must change its opinion? I two months preparing to arrival throw Aladdin in a dungeon, two months was in contact on subject familiarity two horndogs with the best kinologami Moscow and subject orchiectomy real cheap, studied veterinary tests and methods verification health full throw Aladdin in a dungeon, who was actively an astringent male could, and have which always ended. Studied question, as insulate dog from offers especially, i.e. unwanted having generalised seen abroad. And you think, that I change its opinion? I represented a exile on article, you its’t read? Comments I not saw. And still, not always and with all my opinion coincides, but I his can champion the, on extremely least lead arguments. Your arguments, I uslyshala- for health, me this argument not will force to change its view. I times in gender year do full check-ups their to the dogs, they healthier, so why me castrate? Strolls we without defence wakes up aggressivity for city. If flowing no-man's-bitch, then I am asking guards its to remove in aviary gets the, to I could with two their studs and khasem brother go on pond and walk. I can provide the absence of not of planned having generalised seen abroad. And many breeders recommend orchiectomy real cheap still and with this purpose.

Last edited by Alla (Mar 27 2014 10:46:14)

donna wrote:

Яshma
You wondrous people. You gender-Forum about one, and you something its all time auctioning the in mind

That surprisingly? What polforuma? You about than?
I told, that puppies not want, so d to sterilize his hound. On that received assume about comparison sterilization with itself teeth to not did it bite and itself claws. This post led me in sheer puzzling http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/128.gif
But camping on K. This advice gave hostess 2 Samoyede, have which there is no experience sterilization sook, then I has found well a decent and necessary ask explanations of have noted, whose opinion and experience much more vesymy in this issue.
Received well concrete the answer

Pounds anywhere she not wants, and means a pretty damning... piece sterilization continue.

. T. E. Is described my the situation - I puppies not want, means my dog as times be appropriate sterilization continue.
That not theI mean?

PS. I not arguing against about castration of horndogs, camping on K. I have never was Samoyede and to talk about than something what I not know and with than not faced believe not appropriate. But possessing homes 2 sterilized sook, I understand about than say

+1

Alla wrote:

Hmm. 've given. And that? I here same must change its opinion? (Today 10 :46: 14)

There is no, should not, but hope, that in next time you can express their opinion more accurate Kirchners speech and not questioning a badge of equality between sterilised at the same time and whatever something wild atrocities.
Article your've given, little moreover, I Interior its the vet, to which do on sterilization or murder. Received from it comments, which me approved.
Prefer to discuss medical questions and honey. Statistics with professionals (this I discussion articles mean). This concerns and human doctors and veterinaries.
Ah here is me and in head would not time come listen to view forums on issues my health ;) family I would decided these questions with doctor.
The rest part of your office at all about than something friend, apparently lyrical retreat.

Last edited by Яшма (Mar 27 2014 12:18:57)

Castration Samoyede more simple operation than sterilization continue prostate problems.
You were asked if, I has set forth its opinion, now realized, that you interested in only opinion conterminous with your. Me so not interestingly, so in discuss with you to intercede more not d.
Dogs your property, you can with them to do all that anywhere, not breaking 245 article CC trades abroad. 've given still times all that wrote, nor any "neakkuratnostey" not saw.
Luck! Let have dogs all will well!

Alla wrote:

. If flowing no-man's-bitch, then I am asking guards its to remove in aviary gets the, to I could with two their studs and khasem brother go on pond and walk. I can provide the absence of not of planned having generalised seen abroad. And many breeders recommend orchiectomy real cheap still and with this purpose.

Alla, increasingly is true, but not allow always their Samoyede with ownerless Female of far easier, than saved its bitch from beskhoznyy Samoyede. So with bitches of during in heat particularly not buy you much these days, nothing sit for fenced)

Last edited by Julia_Vl (Mar 28 2014 08:16:07)

Яшма wrote:

I told, that puppies not want, so d to sterilize his hound

You want say, that if bitch nesterilna, then it unambiguously must be born puppies? There is no, I against sterilization nothing not mean, simply interestingly, any puppies unkind will give birth bitch on everything version of? If you homes not live males and Vasha dog not samovygulnaya, then in fix can be the problem? All owners prostate problems during in heat are cutting time walks on dangerous period and increasingly. Exactly, for this and is swinging is a master on other end defence wakes up aggressivity. He like as provides security his dog on the street: Blows, variables always, shoots.
In general not see problems keep homes nesterilizovannuyu bitch (prostate problems) and not have from them puppies.

Julia_Vl wrote:

you want say, that if bitch nesterilna, then it unambiguously must be born puppies? There is no, I against sterilization nothing not mean, simply interestingly, any puppies unkind will give birth bitch on everything version of? If you homes not live a hound takes a and Vasha dog not samovygulnaya, then in fix can be the problem? All owners sook during in heat are cutting time walks on dangerous period and increasingly. Exactly, for this and is swinging is a master on other end defence wakes up aggressivity. He like as provides security its dogs on the street: Blows, variables always, shoots.
In general not see problems keep homes nesterilizovannuyu bitch (prostate problems) and not have from them puppies.

Thanks for Sharing (explanations of. Possessing homes sook recent 25 years (in this moment from 3 pieces), I, of course, even not falsifying our thoughts about such opportunities.

Jasper (mineral), you led in puzzling comparison sterilization with itself claws, but there is people, for whom this rate, and clinics there is, which spend these two operations in an instant. For me wildness removing healthy parts of bodies, I full resentful, and?
JUlja, you rights, with studs easier. But there is people, which have nothing not is happening sudden, and there is which have happening. The first two year life with Bimom have us all time what the pocus is from other dogs were, and now, after as I learned more less themselves to wage, Beam became behave on Different, and we live quietly. Accurately so same this can be compare with unsolicited vyazkami.

If perishing requires "continuation of Chancellery", then better, of course, all of this to discuss in the other appropriate topic, but:
I, too, against sterilization and castration of (though, I have protest more at an emotional, than documented on academia and a medical, level), but I would never has put a badge of equality between itself claws and sterilised at the same time because, that removing claws:
- procedure painful and after it hard reconstructed
- cat, in case, if suddenly proves on will on the street, not can themselves protect
- and most importantly, there is no expediency conducting such operations, except as maintaining furniture owner, but here, Hi,, if're shaking for furniture - not havens of pet, or ease his to kogtetochke.
And sterilization continue / castration?
I here is against, but have us, in this sense, thank God, were and there is managed dogs: Quietly now advertisements they might respond from technoy bitches. But here is personally seen, as young male were getting very sentimental in hysterics, when near proceeded, already even in period of the late in heat, bitch. Ah such a nervous systems system and hyper gender activity)
And cats? Not want castrate a, but not know, as will lead themselves further.
On Costa del Sol directly about the beach there is cliff turns out, where lives much a flock sterilized cats. Live perfectly)) and that was would, if those rodents stripped entire fields? People same as something must control.

Last edited by NN (Mar 28 2014 11:48:29)

Alla wrote:

Яshma, you led in puzzling comparison sterilization with itself claws, but there is people, for whom this rate, and clinics there is, which spend these two operations in an instant. For me wildness removing healthy parts of bodies, I full resentful, and?
JUlja, you rights, with studs easier. But there is people, which have nothing not is happening sudden, and there is which have happening. The first two year life with Bimom have us all time what the pocus is from other dogs were, and now, after as I learned more less themselves to wage, Beam became behave on Different, and we live quietly. Accurately so same this can be compare with unsolicited vyazkami.

Alla, I absolutely not want nor with whom might http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/430.gif
You were addressing the post me, and, naturally, I passed his on its expense.
Pro curiously zhivoderov I, of course, know. Believe me, that I by no means to them not am what http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif

NN wrote:

I would never has put a badge of equality between itself claws and sterilised at the same time because

And I http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif
And why the am sure, that also thinks an overwhelming number of forums.

And in this towns subject pro sterilization or murder roused exclusively because, that here is in many governing are condemned rudderless always with whom --something. I, too, against. Little moreover, I at all for something, to And non devemos only best representatives breed, not sake of we have had "for health" and other things. And in my modest view, as times sterilization continue can help in this situation.

+2

I here is not understand, why have cat-lovers not causes such a storm of emotions question about castration of Kotov and cats, and have sobaShnikov causes shock http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif
This normal practice. I not urge castrate all that is moving, but think about this, quite not commented, and even helpful.
I have very many owners berntsev, in its time have made this, and a long time people expressed gratitude for something that live without problems.
Than less doggy, those more often she has meets lozhnyak. (This on my observations and obscheniyam with persuaded fall).
So if dog on sofa, what tormented? And so chiknul and live quietly http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif

+1

Let us discussion castration of / sterilization from themes Zitch dog "for themselves." For those who wants to buy a puppy.translate here. Think, these procedures are needed only on medical’s depositions before relatively horndogs or sook. Dog can be give team, can be take on ceasing. Can be gulyat there, where unambiguously don, that with this problem not encounter. If same nothing not helps, ah, then, perhaps …, finally, begin operating (
Pro Kotov not know, to speak not d.
And here is pro cats … Sorry, here perishing, the situation such. I have cat walking on dacha and on vote, and for fenced, get, is carried where and as it arbitrarily today year. Me here is how avoid its descendants? And to me even not Gulya question need to / not need to its to sterilize. Question was only in is, where and as better this do? In end day on home it have made it laparoscopically, without curiously there poponok-joints-IVs, and on the evening she already absolutely normally themselves sheets … So and to this day, TTT /)

, too, not can nothing say pro dogs, so as their before not was, but in respect cats I unambiguously "for" sterilization or murder.
I have was ardently espoused cat, which lived with me 17 years, of course, when its taking, nor about what sterilization not thought, ah big deal, times in six months pooret, fed periodically the use, one thing summer aiceee on liberal scattering, but our proud from Moscow naeyi neotesannykh to itself not let no :)
Autumn past year kosh died from cancer dairy glands, until this several months've been wrestling with it and we together with it (antibiotics, ointment, regular, porous change poponok), operation parents not have become to do, camping on K. In such a age fraught with, I now regret, of course, that not insisted. In general, I this all to what - enemy not I wish to court you such a, so need not torture animals and sterilization continue for household cats - the best the exit.
Now being a seal Maine-! Under orchiectomy real cheap and believe this well the right, entails the we engage not plan, so that guy torture sense not see.

To sterilize, not to sterilize this decision accepts himself is a master bitches. Only I one thing not can understand, if you helped with physicians, why you opinion forums. Me this reminds history pro giraffe and Lions, why this secretary on universal discussion. You same not will US first with all, to do you an abortion or not.
Yes still question, as going to try operate on and as this impacted on dog, on its health. Alone ’, dog wrote under themselves, had to to bill very expensive drugs and long its treat, to lead dog in normal state of. The other case,’a cat, died from which can disease, yes many such examples. This serious operatsіyne intervention, she same you have not filmmaking, which runs round without supervision. Why this attitude to dog, as to things, not like it or a deer, better grant in bull. Need to look on zoo, on his behavior, if girl's been suffering and males to crash on it handfuls of, or phytosterols one for the other, ah then.
Have us Pitzi is in heat passes always quietly, strolls as usually, only hosts with studs warn, to not had been approached, problems at all there is no nor on dacha nor in city of.
Very of hectic wrote, simply very painfully and question this very not an unambiguous and answers, too,.
Nor what personal, simply has shared their experiences. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

+2

Ольга С wrote:

MA – It of hectic wrote

Yes there is no, Ol. All as times correctly you speak. Namely - in this situation needs clearly assess risks, and if pros outweigh cons something take actions, minimiziruyuschie the possible risk, camping on E. Choose quality doctor and so on. T. E. Every is a master should himself to accept that decision-on the basis whether his experience, or on the basis experience other, or following recommendations respected them filled with people... but under this most important elements in this chain are health dogs and the collateral risks.
If move away from of emotions (I all OK urge you this do, and the it seems already on disassembly in sandpit here) - no one here not says critical way-that there is no, cannot be to sterilize / castrate dogs, or contrary-need to necessarily their to sterilize / castrate, if not chase engage entails the.
All we adults people, and ????? its opinion on this about. And ??? every employs situation on yourself - as would he was sent under such a choosing.
But choice always do we themselves. T. E. And responsibility for nestirilizatsiyu / nekastratsiyu or sterilization or murder / orchiectomy real cheap bear we-masters.

Ольга С wrote:

you same not will US first with all, to do you an abortion or not.

On my view, analogy mistreated and holding parallels not quite applies - yes, nor one normal woman not will secretary on universal discuss question, do or not do it an abortion, but, however, the problem abortion in scale the most problems are discussing very long and constantly: Should whether to ban? Murder of it or not? What consequences? And camping on D.
, too, and with sterilised at the same time: In format wrought themes "for and against." Can be discuss all "for and" against ", with theoretical perspective, yes and personal experience (positive or negative), too, no one not revisit it.
And so, of course, only himself owner, coming from specific situation and be overthrown easily all "for" and "against", will to accept decision.

+2

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Sterilization continue and castration. For and NO?!