Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Sterilization continue and castration. For and NO?!

Sterilization continue and castration. For and NO?!

Posts 21 to 40 of 52

NN
'm gonna join you to someone words of!

Яшма wrote:

here is I has bought a puppy "for themselves", but clearly not cheap, and for well standard for entlebukherov price
Knitting not want and not drove forward never, dog d to sterilize.

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

I always FOR, have my sister all dogs're sterile, on my recommendations. And the dog to build up the och. Darn good, all my children. Puppies she not wants, and means a pretty damning... piece sterilization continue.

Яшма wrote:

T. E. Is described my the situation - I puppies not want, means my dog as times be appropriate sterilization continue.

Яшма wrote:

And in my modest view, as times sterilization continue can help in this situation.

I not see here discuss issue, this concrete call "Everyone on sterilization or murder, from whom has presented to and they not want puppies", "chikayut", as here put it, their because so them safer and no one thinks about health dogs, but keynote of themselves with the thought, that precisely about health they and care, what humane, even 4000m2 as well as a tear that breaches http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/42.gif

Olga Since
And you not notice, that argue for its view quite aggressively? Here many tried to contribute domestic Note and try all placate those, that every is a master dogs in late all himself chooses, as its contain. With medical hand have sterilization there is and pros, not only cons. To the same have different people different opportunities (even purely physically - imagine on how late the leash elderly human with care with their feet) and different living circumstances (sometimes dog account for leave with people who not can provide the right with it appeal in "dangerous" period). Your has at all is insulting. I would has chosen to see in this topic as times references to various materials, capable help those, who not completes his turn, description of examples from life people, expedited concrete experience in this issue, not and noble to trample opponents and prove, that Vasha stance - only the right. You, seems, recently have bred its first Christmas, I am not mistaken? And are going whether continue to knitting his hound? Oops, only not think, that I personally MUMBAI propose a "chopping"! I simply want discern, that-knit one times in life not only not useful for health, but and can prove more harmful, than maintaining virginity. Perishing if knitting bitch "for health", then every year. Here is our mother again in the fourth times gather knitting, and not because, that money on it make (as times spending more, than income), and for its health. It hostess - veterinarian, and knows, that makes.
Raze I cannot understand, why on this pozitivneyshem from forums, where all, like would, friends and counterparts, associated Love Alone to an excellent-lover - constantly do break through any attempts fight a war - not for one thing, so for another. Guys, let us to live small! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

+1

tabouka
And to what all these questions Olga, she not was interested in on Forum how many times it knitting Toffee, and goal always "for health" sound Ideology not was. So that discussion Olha and its plans, believe several incorrect!
To live druzhno- this after all not means all have voting opinion about everything, debate - always interesting.

tabouka wrote:

A you not notice, that argue for its view quite aggressively?

And where same you saw aggression, I panel called things their names, and find justification can be any action. Giving birth this naturally, and sterilization continue there is no. I not dispute, every is a master dogs can accept any solution, in the contestant or different side, this his right. But I against moreover, to sterilization continue considered the norm, still times closing, this a serious operation and consequences can be very serious, not need to belongs to this, as would still that to trim dog fingernails.

Alla
Thanks for Sharing (support)

Alla wrote:

tabouka
So that discussion Olha and its plans, believe several incorrect!

Admit, was wrong, am asking forgiveness. Should, apparently, throw this the intel in lichku. But, gonna hear it from me, when Tanya me the most told, to I not deceive myself what about the speeds always for health, I was stunned - so this not coincides with the conventional wisdom, which and I adhered to - so that I thought: What that all they will this know.
Under word "aggressively" I implied "excessively aggressively." Post, on which I objected that, was essentially summiruyuschim debate, camping on K. Contained quotes from several before, with summarized its in the area of position, precisely trying to lead all to one opinion. Think, having this subject, any newcomer are even in contention in is opinion, which have him the most was initially ;)
I nowhere not've given, that defenders of sterilization call this measure natural. Unfortunately, we live not in very primitive the forest and our technological civilization broke us many natural things. Naturally was would feed dog rodents necessarily with as you will. About many other natural things I shattered and in avoiding charges in nasty naturalizme. Our-lover, as and us themselves, account for apply to neestestvennosti of our way existence. Sterilization continue - just one aspects of.
Correct, that experiencing to all participants Forum, even to those, with whom not agree, only warm feelings. I understand, that we all want, as better and, importantly - love dogs and seek contain their correctly.

tabouka wrote:

I would has chosen to see in this topic as times references to various materials, capable help those, who not completes his turn, description of examples from life people, expedited concrete experience in this issue,

I as times mean experience in this issue, but not with bushikami, and with taksami.
I'll copy it here its post from the other themes, with which the entire dispute and began.

1) to sterilize their dogs I think you uncovered late, namely then, when have both suddenly for me veins tumor in beds. Had to cut not only "women’s" organs, but and several quick.
Well, that on time discovered tumor. Now passed already more 2 years, new tumors there is no (ttt)
Under early sterilization this at all can be was avoid
2) For example, have Beate there is porodnaya disease, all problems with its back. One my property became paralyzed and mentally unstable 3 times. Two of them very strongly. T. E. More month dog crawl only on front paws, rear yet as strings of, pampers and anything.
Pro an infinite treatment write not d. Not speaking pro suffering and its and my.
So here is have Beate direct link these problems with techkami. As only Pitzi is in heat, so exacerbation with its back.
Sterilize your, and Oh! Miracle! Already more 2 years we forgotten about back!
Knew would about this before, then, of course, sterilize your from in youth.
But experience comes over time.

I not agitated no one, write only pro own experience.
Of course, need to clearly understand to prejudice a doctor southern on this operation.
In St. Petersburg I can advise 2 doctors. One as times himself taksyatnik, and the second - very a good special on large aboriginal.

tabouka wrote:

I nowhere not've given, that defenders of sterilization call this measure natural.

Of course http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif
But often this less from am angry

PS. All same am asking given, that Puppy entlebukhera - this not the first my dog. In my House live has presented to already 25 years.

Last edited by Яшма (Mar 30 2014 20:24:36)

Яshma, http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gifI, too, not without experience, have all my ancestors dogs were, until prime - documented affirms, and before - understandable on logic, who OK in village lived without dogs until revolution something? I have the most for entire life otsily couple of years will derive, when dogs in House not was - and always were bathhouse, albeit different breeds. Incidentally, mother Beate clutched, before the war still in it bonus bitch was, in war vanished, so then mother took from it grandson. We with him met on a host year (the first in my life). Of course, want to share those, that know.

About crossing Samoyede I movement a separate branch, there same and prostate problems debated. With this all understandable, vyazatsya must bright, healthy representatives breed. Always must be not of enquiry for increasing regions of the, and for entrench desirable traits and to improve. And we people instinct can easily refocusing, i.e. ribs process of sublimating, which not harms health animal. In nature not all individual leave progeny.
That concerns sterilization and castration of, then except convenience for human, i.e. a rudimentary egoism, I causes not see. Medical testimony we not talk. Ah here is there is have human human digestive that will need in principle no semantic burden not bears, even in physiology human this body is considered rudimentom, but after all and his not remove, if there is no testimony. Although, it is a pity personally I have not was would heap health problems, if would me his took and prowess) that concerns people, which not can follow dog, not can or not want nurse the dog, so this irresponsibility, and only. If who the proceeds, then leave dog need to responsible people that can and want for dog keep. Ah in late all, no one will leave child man, which not knows as to care for child, as feed. So why Commonwealth. On themselves responsibility for dog, living creature, can be its to leave man, which on with forces for dog keep? Dog - this responsibility, responsibility before dog, people who you and s dog surround. When the very long on Yaroslavsky District, Yaroslavl Oblast highways I engulfed in accidents, jumped out on oncoming traffic, so as on my dM to dog, and for it child, if would in my machine was in the very moment daughter, then I would not has become was on oncoming traffic, and for shackling would not managed. Machine has become painball, times three turned over in a ditch. This I to what adults have receded child with sobakoy- irresponsibility, which could very costly all indispensable!

Alla wrote:

If who the proceeds, then leave dog need to responsible people that can and want for dog keep. Ah in late all, no one will leave child man, which not knows as to care for child, as feed. So why Commonwealth. On themselves responsibility for dog, living creature, can be its to leave man, which on with forces for dog keep?

Circumstances accented different: Today increasingly, as need to, and tomorrow (not let-God) someone died, happened even something. Egoism, of course, but such a properties, that prevents more downturns consequences. Here even such moment, that to sterilize better relatively young pet. Have my sosluzhivitsy was ’, which gradually was becoming increasingly "really warped" on sexual issue, popped up from apartment between legs have Annex and while fleeing on day-two, and it frightening Roman Tyrtov mother - and it acted castrate 8-year-old stala. The not sufered hormone perestroika and took ill cordial insufficiency. In a result my the familiar for month was orphaned twice. When was able on the subject to speak, told only, that castrate need to was on 7 years before, then not had to would this to do of Tehran. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/sad.gif
Say, no onenot will leave child the, who not can for him keep? Interestingly, who oversaw those, that flew before you on a path? The case, and children account for leave on malonadyozhnykh Board of Trustees (in family can be several children, one requires urgent hospitalization - here is and challenge rest modicum on neighbor) so that if there is opportunity "on splint, why would Ideology not take advantage of. I personally am familiar with several sterilizovannymi dogs were gender who live happily, other already have lived its long life - and nothing not maintaining my. Accented, of course, and other examples, but not sterilized dogs, too, fall sick. :(

I led example irresponsibility, with irresponsibility, moguschuyu entail consequences until tragic, meet often, try to put fight in measure their forces and opportunities. Irresponsible the Senoritas on Court emptied rights on year and three months, I very this fostered, happily. But if who - the, some where, sometimes. This OK not means, that I must be irresponsible... or worse. Ah and still, sterilization continue better, than nor whom not the right puppies, if prevent not is obtained.

Alla wrote:

sterilization continue better, than no one not the right puppies, if prevent not is obtained.

So in this something increasingly and deal, exactly. With this began dispute in the starting topic pro "dog for themselves" and maintaining on perform well quality breed.
Incidentally, I look at forum - about year ago was theme about sterilization, APOLLOwas asking question, as to this handle the breeders - and they unanimously otpisalis in a positive sense. No one the other then not intervened and not tried to prevent zhivodyorstvo and egoism.

Masha was asking question the factory, wrote, that studied literature and. There decision was taken already virtually. In the second case was otherwise. And still times, not can man follow dog, sterilization continue, which better than not the right puppies.

Alla wrote:

Masha was asking question the factory, wrote, that studied literature and. There decision was taken already virtually. When the second case was otherwise. And still times, not can man follow dog, sterilization continue, which better than not the right puppies.

This increasingly about me?
Alla, that you from me need to?
Raze not can understand in what place I came you on disordered a blister ;)
That with me not so? Ah except another the breeder? :)

T. E. What I:
1) with its the breeder question sterilization obgovorila. Received its consensus

2) little moreover, that prolopatila together literature 3 year ago, when had to to sterilize their 2 sook, so even and mean double experience sterilization and normal healthy already BRICs of three life sook after sterilization
All of this nothing not means?

Where midday conclusion about say or not follow their same dogs?

Ah there is on Forum a button ignore? There is no? , it is a pity ah check a tick me mentally in ignore and not read, but write blatant libel very unsightly.
I already has attempted to smooth conflict, and wrote pro the world, friendship, gum, but you somewhere bears.
Sorry, but I not in is age, to silently swallow your innuendo

Яshma
My God God! Not about you speech! Not nothing all on its expense! I was responding to post tabouka.
And still, breeder the ????? I at all the only your office saw, that dog from of the Crown Russia. I love all entlebukherov, me they all seem very beautiful, so that not worth try to share forum on "our" and "not our", we all on our dog very close relatives. For example Wu KGP offers and have my Beam one mother Alisa, and Pope caramel, if me not changes memory traditional story, which, too, lives I have now, think and with you, Яshma we could find relatives our dogs)
And still, even if you that the not appreciate, and you adopted this on its expense, amplify first, above than waltz off down in insulting and charges in libel!

Last edited by Alla (Mar 31 2014 10:55:55)

Alla wrote:

Masha was asking question the factory, wrote, that studied literature and. There decision was taken already virtually. In the second case was otherwise. And still times, not can man follow dog, sterilization continue, which better than not the right puppies.

Yes, Alla, you are right, have us in principle was already all been decided, but opinion the breeder me it was important
I asked have kinologa, have noted, have the group of the in late all, no one not said nothing against

I have have svekrov 2 dogs died from cancer Genital organs, now have current dogs found cancer (it 9 years) and have dogs my mothers suspicion on cancer (it 11 years)

At all I always follow phrase, that told or Nelli or our the dog whisperer (not remember already accurately), sense in is, that not you must adjust to under dog, and even with the entire love dog adjust RMB's under you and to do as you feel more comfortable, let in me now will roll slippers, but me feel more comfortable for themselves was to sterilize dog

Ah and to article pro pros and cons sterilization, that here guys have been posting - I nor never ttt not listened from owners sterilized dogs, that they face cancer bones or other lawyers of these sick, and cancer uterine cervix / developing ovarian have nesterilizovannykh niei?u and near

Reading discussion here I only one not can understand - you want philosophical each other? Who for sterilization or murder will always for, who against - under all arguments will against
Except swearing or they and mutual reproach in my opinion this theme lead nowhere, because initially we not those involved in human and not breeders and by objective be not can

Importantly, to were healthier and happy our dogs and we with them!

Last edited by Masha (Mar 31 2014 10:59:53)

+3

Masha, an adult accepts conscious decision, advises that a hoot with the breeder. Not see problems. Was asked forum edition about opinion, I its has set forth, ah and a hundred me now get yourself killed up there about membrane, if it not with all coincided? Theme sterilization one of the most diskutiruemykh, has its pros and cons, their need to assess, solve, that with case the emergence of negative consequences with them will have to live.

Alla wrote:

Masha, an adult accepts conscious decision, advises that a hoot with the breeder. Not see problems. Was asked forum edition about opinion, I its has set forth, ah and a hundred me now get yourself killed up there about membrane, if it not with all coincided? Theme sterilization one of the most diskutiruemykh, has its pros and cons, their need to assess, solve, that with case the emergence of negative consequences with them will have to live.

Alla
You again with won write? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Alla wrote:

Яshma
My God God! Not about you speech! Not nothing all on its expense! I was responding to post tabouka.

'oc, is happy if have been proved wrong
Simply tell us here is this phrase

Alla wrote:

When the second case was otherwise..

That for the second case? About whom speech, if not about me?

Last edited by Яшма (Mar 31 2014 11:35:37)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about health » Sterilization continue and castration. For and NO?!