Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » Site FCI, test results for formalizing the Inter.

Site FCI, test results for formalizing the Inter.

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

http://rkf.org.ru/allnews/news/novosti--FCI.html

Now for formalizing the Inter needs print out sasiby with site FCI, obtain and certifications with exhibitions RKF Champion more not accepts. If there is no sasiba on site, wait. Under this a big problem with Crimea and Ukraine, they no loss documents.

Alla wrote:

contaminated this a big problem with Crimea and Ukraine, they no loss documents.

And I not has found results with 2khCACIB, which anodyne in Belarus (Minsk) in November 2013 And Ukrainian certifications printed out, exhibition was in Donetsk in March 2013

Not worry about it, will appear results). Avinen and Dortmund only appeared, this was October 13.

Alla wrote:

. Avinen and Dortmund only appeared, this was October 13.

Not hurry they, however)

Appeared results Russia 13, there is specified CACIB only have Petra as (Peggy), more there is no. Apparently, they need to write and send documents. Have Beam "lost" on site two CACIB, especially pity received under Joe Shepersom in Hungary, very us this expert grassroots) but me write decisional laziness, inter already received, in it 12 units referred, with beautiful - Germany, France, Monaco, Switzerland, and Hungary, too,.

Nine other months as with a bush of a. Uffda, "quickly" they process and contribute results

Russia - 13 - there our CACIB, our! He should in laps. On title InterChempiona go! Ah why this precisely with us happened, "all, all, that / unsustainable hard") whom quality?
Me decisional laziness,’with them, with titles, they particularly mean nothing)

Internats. Exhibition "RUSSIA-2013" (Dual CACIB) 19-20 October 2013

Last edited by NN (Jul 16 2014 13:31:37)

I am sure, that titles many mean! Yes refereeing subjectively, but if have dogs on 50 right on, three och. The choir, then this statistics says about as a one dogs, and if have many dogs from one kennel many Ekspouzd Violet Wonder, then this says about as a dogs already kennel. And if revere your it was a twig spurn, then victory Toby on exhibitions were significant for the you) And not though, that I not get upset proigrysham, especially if this electoral loss sobakam- relatives, me damnably are pleasant victory Beam, especially if this victory in Finland, in competition under Finnish an expert, have which is famously for test immediately activities can be on absolute negation recalculate, and the main color of card in ring - yellows and gray, in Germany and vast. Without exhibitions and restricted showing dogs no one not learned would about entlebukherakh, future owners would not have been able with them contact. Champions World and Europe, victory on major European exhibitions, victory on monkakh very are important and healthy, not only for concrete owners, but and for kennel, from which dogs. Not worth spurn to denigrate someone else's labor and others’victory.
Owners bushikov! Show me your dogs, this need and for dogs, and for kennel, and for popularize breed, and pleased, very pleased, when your own dog (which, of course, the most the Beautiful and smart) it turns out winner among such same or, smart, remarkable entlebukherov! Ah and still, have each dogs there is shortcomings, ideal there is no, and for different experts significance merits and shortcomings different! But this and interestingly! Was would be foolish walk on exhibition, if would always benefitted one and the same dog. There is experts, which Try from shortcomings, there is which from merits, ah so in this and consists interest visits exhibitions!
P.S. First close your 19 countries, start your hoard still World Cup championship 5 countries, win exhibition in Germany, Hungary, Monaco, France, Switzerland, Helsinki and OK, it's over Vinnery in one year, and then say, that this nothing not means! From two bus, which traveled in Monaco two years consecutive, only one champion Monaco returned) this all is worth and money and forces) but pleasure, too, huge!

Last edited by Alla (Jul 16 2014 14:36:35)

Alla,
Here is was would fun, if would not was so tiresome, that same you provocations everywhere usmatrivaete – at all something I themselves had in view, for me titles little what implications have, me from them raze and in life my nothing they not change: Me their merits lack, aside from Ekspouzd Violet Wonder dogs)
Yes, victory Toby delights the, this naturally, but, as would this say, not vitally are important) And sometimes I ve they (victories for) And in than you see contradictions?
Exhibition are important, but are important precisely the factory, so as they demonstrate on exhibitions achievements his labor, kind of a rising VDNH (under “popular ” understand“ dog ”)
And simple owners … have us dog for themselves)

Perhaps, not here need to respond, but if perishing itself has gone theme, then: Exhibition manner, I even not d with this debate) And statistics “is famously ” and victories here not argument. On my view, the most near to equity was semblance of plemsmotra have three different judges on Zennenfeste – here is there Volgin dogs on maximum reconcile standard! Here is there was would interestingly participate, we wanted, but I not was able, was in Holiday … Don’t regret, of Majorca, too, place bad one …) A you, Alla, participated?

Frankly, not wanted this to speak and not drove forward, but, from bodily harmony is deprived from last your the paragraph (starting with postscript), 7.10: There is no, there is no and no! Not want to make the commute in public bus ride on exhibitions and to collect World Cup championship different countries: First, finances find can be, and here is time precious not bought (ah there is I have serious still affairs on life); second, not am sure, that shaking in bus ride on thousands of kilometers this helpful for dogs; third, hobby this in principle not for me (colleagues my, bank workers, faced, that propakhali we in trip until Salzburg about 4,000 kilometers, at all stupid this hobby dubious (joke))
But! We different, and simply very well, that there is have us such owners as you, Alla)

Last edited by NN (Jul 16 2014 23:00:01)

On site FCI emerged information about Eurasia 2014

NN wrote:

Russia - 13 - there our CACIB, our! He should in laps. On title InterChempiona go! Ah why this precisely with us happened, "all, all, that / unsustainable hard") whom quality?
Me decisional laziness,’with them, with titles, they particularly mean nothing)

After a six-month of e (reminders time from time) with FCI, justice ??? triumphed and our CACIB made in results exhibition Russia-2013:

http://www.fci.be/en/results/IB.aspx

Of course, this not most important event in life http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif, but, times been paved, means, been paved http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/115.gif

http://i.smiles2k.net/jumping_smiles/woot_jump.gif

Last edited by NN (Apr 7 2015 17:11:43)

Correctly! Order there is order!

NN
I congratulate! Now can be Inter internationalist!

But, of course, they as something not hurry quite contribute data, especially on Russian TsATsIBam. I so suspect, that we Petin entrepreneurship get more than through year after gaining last TsATsIBa)

stasyun
Tanya, this sanctions)

nelin wrote:

NN
I congratulate! Now can be Inter internationalist!

Until there is no, still one country is necessary. On this venue need to point to precious time, and his a pity))

NN
Spurn, importantly done) remained you with Tobias just a little bit) http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

As states - not passed and gender year) and tochnee- later seven and a half months emerged finally of Moscow TsATsIB on site FTsI, so that can internationalist Inter)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Results exhibitions » Site FCI, test results for formalizing the Inter.