Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Kurt cool! :)

Kurt cool! :)

Posts 101 to 120 of 296

Kurtoy Newsweek! What same sweet Schmoopie!

akoma wrote:

Kurtoy Newsweek! What same sweet Schmoopie!

Thanks to, had transferred 2008 handsome young fellow :)

Oops, nice walk around! And with sock of sand -ukhokhotalis!

Not, chumazeya)) pile of in gryazyuki-most it)) Yes you did have a party

Архипова Елена wrote:

zhyttja, nice walk around! And with sock of sand -ukhokhotalis!

I at all. I was confused, not expecting such badass motherfuckers are never fast, and the first moments with Fun Run: Diving so even photograph not managed :) Everyone, that could, is run around for him on other end the leash :)

stasyun wrote:

! ” Heh, chumazeya)) pile of in gryazyuki-most it)) Yes walked

Yeeees, as same not laze around here something after bathing)

Last edited by ClockWorkMystery (May 26 2014 12:54:05)

Our a boy today the first time teach those under rain. The first minutes 15 behaved, as nor in than not: Let, as if no rain and there is no, and then, it seems, began podmokat and recognized, that something not the is happening - came sprinting in side homes :)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

and then, it seems, began podmokat and recognized, that something not the is happening - came sprinting in side homes :)

Punched armor)

stasyun wrote:

punched armor)

Judging by around the precisely so :)

ClockWorkMystery

Very Glorious kiddo! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_claping.gif

Ludik77 wrote:

ClockWorkMystery

Very Glorious kiddo!

Thank you! Nice reviews from Handler as his assailant especially valuable :)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

after what missile in flew from water and more his there lure we could not :(

To teach swim, need to themselves enter in water and take, ask his, then he will float to you. First renegotiation flapping legs on water, then quickly have the dexterity as need to) Wu us was so. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/yes.gif

JakIv wrote:

To teach swim, need to themselves enter: Diving and take, ask his, then he will float to you. First renegotiation flapping legs on water, then quickly have the dexterity as need to) Wu us was so.

Not, will have all-??? wait bathing season)

And have us Martti himself swam To Her. 'd spank, 'd spank legs on water. Several times dare and penetrated first on thumping. Released, sit on Bank thought and decisively went in water and swam To Her. Himself. I simply quietly on Bank sat and not plague him, has seen)
Now authorities are - one of the most favorite entertainment!

Daniel wrote:

A have us Martti himself swam To Her. 'd spank, 'd spank legs on water. Several times dare and penetrated first on thumping. Released, sit on Bank thought and decisively went in water and swam To Her. Himself. I simply quietly on Bank sat and not plague him, has seen)
Now authorities are - one of the most favorite entertainment!

What Martti, Bia an independent!
Now used to walk with our elektrovenikom, have reached on beach displacement, are acquainted with 9-month-girl something like the Cane Corso, so she how fearlessly Styx in water, that even our ventures In the wake it modicum paws, soak your :) But business him until vozyukatsya in sand and the grass :)

ClockWorkMystery
And you not won't be you pushing his. I not slow to nowhere) He, too, not with first times In. First we simply on Bank were have walked, hoisted soaked)

Daniel wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
And you not won't be you pushing his. I not slow to nowhere) He, too, not with first times In. First we simply on Bank were have walked, hoisted soaked)

Ah here is we, too, decided, that push it us have nowhere, so that simply walk to water walk :)

What same miracle your baby! He charm of, bunny, Yumbles! Words not pick a! Very jealous, that I have no homes your baby!

Alla, thank you huge! Truth nervous up our baby something, so that not managed show themselves across sharp :)

ClockWorkMystery
Managed) very even showed themselves!

Alla wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
Managed) very even showed themselves!

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gifThanks!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Kurt cool! :)