Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » The destroyer diapers

The destroyer diapers

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

All Hi!
Have us here is such a problem: Ditenok can consume swaddling clothes, after this his, a clear deal grown sick, he this deal, too, tries to eat, under this trying to to have a snack pelenkoy. Worried for your baby, can who tell pollsters, that with this to do?

Homilies Jeffrey spritz on grab a diaper) And, perhaps, on a rag replace. Or tag along, follow what the time, and srogo-strictly to speak cannot be or not, can otuchitsya.

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Ditenok can consume the center

We used newspapers, not the center. Apparently, they not such delicious, Dominique their not ate.
Homilies to move on newspapers, can this stockpile problem.

Thanks for Sharing (advice! Until tried's the spray a means from pogryzov, consider, will help whether. There is still thought on expense tray reticular.

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

There are still thought on expense tray reticular.

Have us a tray not went. But experienced people recommend take not a tray, and take a rubber machine mat, which with boards of the ring--ot ?anoa?ie very well suited)

stasyun wrote:

Wu us a tray not went. But experienced people recommend take not a tray, and take a rubber machine mat, which with boards of the ring--ot ?anoa?ie very well suited)

In sense instead diapers simply mat him make a seating area out? :)

Ah yes, recognized's trough, and there can be some of the paper make a seating area out, to post crops. Simply in mat it is no fun will him-hoisted wet will, and they, as I see, not like such a

stasyun wrote:

Nu yes, recognized's trough, and there can be some of the paper make a seating area out, to post crops. Simply in mat it is no fun will him-hoisted wet will, and they, as I see, not like such a

Ah yes, I precisely from considerations dampness somebody :) Ohk, let us to experiment :)

If suddenly whom it will be interesting on future: Bought a tray with netting, type such a (without a column):

http://101-dalmatin.ru/d/161546/d/large_triol_tualet_dlya_sobak.jpg

Guy the first time not understood, that this and what with him to do, but then like has understood, pee-pee accidents on pelenke within were.
The only minus this invention until - his the size of the, we something stormozili and took 60 • 40 in full confidence, that this the size of the under grab a diaper, it turned out - the most tray.
But until like would normally is placed guy our :)

Last edited by ClockWorkMystery (May 13 2014 13:28:26)

Dania, when was smallholder, in tatters he was screwing only the dog's the center. Have gone on they are man's and all, as cut off.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » I have emerged Puppy! » The destroyer diapers