Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Parks and retaions

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

We here thought over two questions:
First, who where with sobakinymi walking, what parks / protected woodlands there / the meadow likes in Moscow and Moscow region?
Second, where in Moscow region swim lies friends?
I as something only now, beginning study the intel in Internet, recognized, that oops as many people in our city of with large encroachment belong to dogcatchers. Not want on walks face neadekvatom, and to go for a run, walk and know very perishing like would.

Though, where who lives)
We in Filevskom park strolls and summer dog has been basking in River there same. There all with cleanup Dog walk.
From you like Silver Bor not far.
And in Moscow region this all about their perform retaions seek.
If without ???? travel very, then, think, Khimkinskoe created most acceptable from closest, but we not traveled.

NN wrote:

Watching Russia’s worrying, where who lives)
We in Filevskom park strolls and summer dog has been basking in River there same. There all with cleanup Dog walk.
From you like Silver Bor not far.
And in Moscow region this all about their perform retaions seek.
If without ???? travel very, then, think, Khimkinskoe created most acceptable from closest, but we not traveled.

Ah I simply why ask, we here is in any time soon in Kolomna near are going, albeit quite not alongside home. Have husband parents in Ochakovo-Matveyevskoye District live, summer cottage under Mytishchi Urban Settlement, so that all quite in different sides, so interestingly to know, who that can advise :)
Simply here is, to example, on Khimkinskom created how safely with perspective any sign contagion swim? I same the still really paranoid, here is and a member :)

ClockWorkMystery
If that) we live alongside Ochakovo-Matveyevskoye District, in Olympic village, gulyat walk on Ochakiv pond! When was fever those summer, impoverished in pond, at home in psyche spolaskivali)

In Olympic village my grandfather lives, before we often came with Toby there in Visitors)

Yes, dog can be to try to atone for in the Moscow a reservoir, normally, this OK not man all-???, and after to wash it. We so his every walks, often summer in heat in park kupaem)

Last edited by NN (May 22 2014 14:54:13)

Shulakovna wrote:

ClockWorkMystery
If that) we live alongside Ochakovo-Matveyevskoye District, in Olympic village, gulyat walk on Ochakiv pond! When was fever those summer, impoverished in pond, at home in psyche spolaskivali)

LLC, have us house directly alongside a pond, so that will know, that not dangerously :)

NN wrote:

In Olympic village my grandfather lives, before we often came with Toby there in Visitors)
Yes, dog can be to try to atone for in the Moscow a reservoir, normally, this OK not man all-???, and after to wash it. We so his every walks, often summer in heat in park kupaem)

Thank you! Means let us swim, hope, our Baby seals like :)