Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Help identify zennenkhuda

Help identify zennenkhuda

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

In principle, long want dog, but want so - from afar. Liked kennel. From afar because live in apartment the two of, to leave sometimes not with whom, in general there is problems.
But here, in the latest visit in to Bavaria saw here is such miracle. And understood, that if os want dog, then such a.
Help identify pliz. I have doubts, this Enlbukher or same at all mixture of? Like its feet not such short as have show on CNN-­.
Ah and of course interesting since any comments and advice
And still, correctly whether I understood, that for it need to to go in Switzerland that-whether? Or can be buy have us?

Thank you.

Here is derzhitsya, she not a huge, that very aren.

http://s12.radikal.ru/i185/1005/ec/563019d43673t.jpg

http://i027.radikal.ru/1005/49/bf2de7d142c4t.jpg

Last edited by Maksim (May 17 2010 12:25:25)

Difficult determine on photos, not in sight growth dogs, this or Entlebucher or Gross

Last edited by Сергей (May 17 2010 12:31:59)

Sergei
Sergei, errori, I all adjusted the - now derzhitsya klikabelny.

Me seems, that this G-Svycarsky Sennenhunds, although I can wrong, poorly in sight the size of the dogs.

Hostess - girl, a small, can 165 growth where the.

Maksim wrote:

hostess - girl, a small, can 165 growth where the.

Then can be and Entlebucher, witness photo on sites and compare with vidennym. And puppies can be to purchase and in Russia. Witness site on exiled in my signature.

I already not the first day derzhitsya explore, creek if I could determine clearly - not asked would on Forum breeders.
Me seems Entlebucher more is stocky and with short legs.
Does a Mosz this conceal mixture of, not characteristics suitable. In Bavaria I not saw particularly big dogs. Yes and as I understood, not so they recognized the sum deceased descend on ideal rodoslovnym. Ah or such expensive with a on the streets not take simply)

Last edited by Maksim (May 17 2010 14:30:53)

Maksim wrote:

Wu me doubts, this Enlbukher or same at all mixture of?

Look like on appentsellera

Maksim wrote:

And still, correctly whether I understood, that for it need to to go in Switzerland that-whether?

Quite not necessarily) in Russia already 5 years, as is fought breeding entlebukhov. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/yes4.gif

Maksim wrote:

“I don’t seems Entlebucher more is stocky and with short legs.

This accurately

nelin

Ah here is, the third option) But have this tail was not for love or money, and the usual a long))
So pays to, on kogozhe he more look like?))! ” Heh, ah why I not asked there! :(
And this a boy or girl modicum?
And on what amount need to count under purchase? :)

Maksim wrote:

Nu here is, the third option) But have this tail was not for love or money, and the usual a long))

Entlebukha he me less just reminds) ca gross some a small-skinny-stroynenkiy)

Maksim wrote:

A this a boy or girl modicum?

Like would girl)

Maksim wrote:

And on what amount need to count under purchase?

In Russia prices such same, as in Europe: 1,000-1,500 the euro

On my glance, this the Young bitch Gross's, not very large growth, ah perishing not entlebukher accurately.

On-my,, too, gross.
On appentsellera's that coconut not resembles, how I their seen.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Help identify zennenkhuda