Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » ---

---

Posts 41 to 60 of 116

Simpatichnaya baby! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/17.gif

Elmarty wrote:

I and not falsifying our thoughts how many debris lying around in our orchards and vineyards and on pustyryakh. The bottle,’s rump, packages, cigarettes.

And this is even not most bad. Our Shonya was your poison a small several times, Kirchners the pieces on the street, although I with him eye not siccing.

akoma wrote:

have someone bushiki ship types- wet Yumbers stopped?

Sashas, we stopped ship types- wet roughly in 2 year. When other interests on the street appeared :))

Asked the husband, camping on K. He with Pettruccio more often walking. She, too, somewhere in two years. But we as would not strongly precisely on team ban podbiraniya aktsentirovalis. Mostly-a clear tracking Iranian, that she there makes and the accompanying team available.Fu, cannot be or variations on subject "someone now gonna cost." I not uverenna, that if will slice of meat wallow something she will pass past. So the second the brink of situation-a clear tracking Iranian behavior and well-being, as only goes what something deviation from the’s officials of behavior, then immediately insurance is a tracker and shrift more close attention inspection dogs or immediately'm calling the vet (yes, I daggy deadshit a psycho on this issue :D)

And we, aside from control, constantly also try to arrange provocations. Imperceptibly drop stuff down a bone / a doodle and await the, when had its "would find." First widely known from above was covering for, to here same not ate. Now already increasingly themselves controls and can without defence wakes up aggressivity povzdykhat over finding and further potrusit. Of course, in as a compensation for right us behavior receives movie reward.
But had pischevik dire and until victory over podbiratelstvom us even far. But its stomach allows it successfully manage in other situations.

akoma wrote:

A we, aside from control, constantly also try to arrange provocations. Imperceptibly drop stuff down a bone / a doodle and await the, when had its "would find." First widely known from above was covering for, to here same not ate. Now already increasingly themselves controls and can without defence wakes up aggressivity povzdykhat over finding and further potrusit. Of course, in as a compensation for right us behavior receives movie reward.
But had pischevik dire and until victory over podbiratelstvom us even far. But its stomach allows it successfully manage in other situations.

And we on chessboard of and then already themselves on the street, too, provocations engaged in. Abandoned what any a doodle or were on zlachnym jobs. As only tries to something steal - in move goes plastic bottle with exclusively, (here somewhere on Forum before still Nellie about it told, very useful pleasant thing), catches either in dog, either alongside snout. Clattering onwww.benaughty.com, it is a watchdog are scared by and him already not until podbiratelstva. After this us still counseled guy actively praise and have, type, this not masters poor your baby world, they hurt, and simply his Lord retribution Lenkoran. After such exercise while, podbiratelstvom not Hypnotizes, then repeatable procedure under first sign pylesosenya.

I have now such a sense of, that - not keeps managing an option to spit. If something --something in fall, then this "something" will either be's ingested, either if I would, then'm gonna get. Even if I suggest in exchange a doodle, then - first take the bait can kick out, and then awaits a doodle.
Seemed would, yummy before its nose - so spit it out this malware likes camp and eat, that give.
Far there! Will chew still harder.

Last edited by Elmarty (Sep 3 2014 16:33:11)

Elmarty wrote:

Wu me now such oshushnnie, that - not keeps managing an option to spit. If something --something in fall, then this "something" will either be's ingested, either if I would, then'm gonna get. Even if I suggest in exchange a doodle, then - first take the bait can kick out, and then awaits a doodle.
Seemed would, yummy before its nose - so spit it out this malware likes camp and eat, that give.
Far there! Will chew still harder.

First eat the, that already has mined, then of the lack a new food :) and can still and with full a mouth try to a doodle take From http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif
Here nothing not on advices, only impede zaglatyvaniyu.

Incidentally, I not expert, but me seems, that not worth poked it a doodle, when she something pick. Very easily consolidate this behavior, so and will all thyroid gland began.

Last edited by ClockWorkMystery (Sep 3 2014 16:36:48)

I still not've tried to throw gremyaschimi connections, but, me seems, - with fear swallowing not he's chewing on this)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

By the way, I not expert, but me seems, that not worth poked it a doodle, when she something pick. Very easily consolidate this behavior, so and will all thyroid gland began

Hmm. Can be.
I like have been arguing swap - yummy for what spit. If not may spit, then not gets nothing. Exactly now happens only on the second over another.

Elmarty wrote:

I still not've tried to throw gremyaschimi connections, but, me seems, - with fear swallowing not he's chewing on this)

So well would try to to anticipate the very moment, when she already aerodynamic malware likes in his mouth and hurl in moment, when only intends to raise. Experience over time will come :)

Elmarty wrote:

Hmm. Can be.
I like have been arguing swap - yummy for what spit. If not may spit, then not gets nothing. Exactly now happens only on the second over another.

Simply, me seems, could make so, that she all, that enclosed, will ship types- wet in the hope obtain a doodle, not?

Until I have Shonya was a small, I simply tried his very to control and, on opportunities, not gulyat in zamusorennykh places. And "a rattle" enjoyed already after year. Was have us such a a small Iron I got a jar from under tea, filled with myselfjust a bolts give and carnations. Announced why she was makin such, that shopping simply. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gifAnd a?inaea I its precisely in the very moment when only began take an interest in any malware. Then have us was period, when after attempts pick a should – my formidable "Ewww--!" And Shonya here same set up fall, where increasingly vyvalivalos. Now, when him already 4 year, would still posmatrivaem, that he there makes on gazonchike - "girlish letters" reads or ditsiest bitch any interested in. Precedent for the podbiraniya long already not was, but I very fear dogkhanterov. In our yard died already two dogs.

Nell wrote:

but I very fear dogkhanterov

The same the situation

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Just, me seems, could make so, that she all, that enclosed, will ship types- wet in the hope obtain a doodle, not?

On fact need to look on situation. Because with one storony- this a virtuous way to, with the other, yes-can be obtain opposite effect. And with a jar of can be you overdo it side –. I would recommended to practice such options first under the leadership instructor / kinologa.

stasyun wrote:

At fact need to look on situation. Because with one storony- this a virtuous way to, with the other, yes-can be obtain opposite effect. And with a jar of can be you overdo it side –. I would recommended to practice such options first under the leadership instructor / kinologa.

Here is we as times on chessboard of started this try, now sometimes support themselves en balade. In a whole, nicking all, that poorly lies, of course, tries to, but already in been less and calmer.

With Bimom no problems with podiraniem not was. And here is Shushka eats all all - stones, stick, packages, glass, grass with backgrounds, cool grass, all flowers, a plum, apples, bones from plums. ???? already understood. That cannot be, and your in the most "jungles", where his not perhaps get.

Alla wrote:

Since Bimom no problems with podiraniem not was. And here is Shushka eats all all - stones, stick, packages, glass, grass with backgrounds, cool grass, all flowers, a plum, apples, bones from plums. ???? already understood. That cannot be, and your in the most "jungles", where his not perhaps get.

Have Borika with Shuney not only common parents, but and same assessment habits. Interestingly as have rest sisters with this.

Among six not ogolelym pischevikom was only Okatava. But as she now-I not know.

I have child after walk – to in little ball in Pernod)

http://s004.radikal.ru/i208/1409/f5/352f871c3ab3.jpg

Linen, that you with it on a walk such a did, that so've lost)

Husband with son the... they threw a flying plate each other, and she bed very from one to another. Sometimes and it residual tail happiness nagging plate.

Yes, Frisbee-related -nashe all) when learning harvest its-even faster exhausting will)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » ---