Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Individual owners - members NHL » Kingdom most Dogs Peggy (aka Peter) and Oranje (aka to)

Kingdom most Dogs Peggy (aka Peter) and Oranje (aka to)

Posts 201 to 220 of 473

Thank you, Len. Ah that hide, love we their Marfushek strongly)

Nell wrote:

looks World directly in eyes, not boat

Petr very likes the Light. This need to to see, as she its each time faced)) That think, not it is time whether already start to be jealous of :D

stasyun wrote:

Thanks, Len. Ah that hide, love we their Marfushek strongly)

Pet'a very likes the Light. This need to to see, as she its each time faced)) That think, not it is time whether already start to be jealous of

Tanya, as this accustomed :)
Have us Kurt us so not one enjoys, as People I under meeting) It stands only on parking club to come, as he already is beginning to come kicking to doors, and perishing as he it was pleased, when month its not saw, - words not describe)

stasyun wrote:

Three athlete

Topical whisked away by)

Of the maiden sugar!

Still one card, "2014 Winter podmorozhennykh bushikov")

http://se.uploads.ru/J3CEb.jpg

stasyun
Tanya, very beautiful deffchonki) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

Say on children nature dormant, are wrong) it's an orange mamanke with the grandfather still will show) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

Very never AGAIN "snowdrops"! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_haha.gif

JakIv, Bleiz Victory, thank you!

Beauty! :)
Tanya, and osheynichki, LIFE DENIAL, specifically different, to right off the bat distinguish easier was. :)) A the little daughter mother again something already caught up to! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

Nell wrote:

Tanya, and osheynichki, LIFE DENIAL, specifically different, to right off the bat distinguish easier was

Ah in this case so broke a, that different-one had been given, and the second itself had booked. But ??? I so and projected its power. For homes they trek without wouldn-and I have had one. I get so confused, camping on K. If not look narrowly-distinguish their it is unrealistic)

And Peter feels the main or they already on equal? As girls between themselves communicate?

akoma wrote:

A Peter feels the main or they already on equal? As girls between themselves communicate?

Peter the main. On equal not will never.
Honestly I’d say, us this question very some. I Belarusian with experts. And me have advised allow Petre deal with Zhoroy on their own. T. E. Create them conditions for formation correct hierarchy. But under this try to both keep in our toes on subject-that the main at all in this life only we with his exclusive video interview.
At all, that one, that the other have us. Almost) But Zhore constantly remind, that she the most a small and rights she has less just. And this position will upright always.
With hand this looks sometimes onwww.benaughty.com for neznayuschikh and neponimayuschikh. Will explain. When they are beginning Caribbean and go mad all - Petra runs round for toy, and Jora runs round for Petey- the through biting its for parts of bodies (it seems it is time on pastbu), then trying to steal toy (which it not need a in principle, but she attracts attention Petra as thus). In end Peter is asking Zhore all. The kind, as all bushiki-chitters so, that to us sometimes the bleeding hearts citizens suited with lectures, that we on very quickly over animals :D And this given, that Jora is beginning to shrieky even before, as Peter to it in principle has drawn))
T. E. We with his hand are giving Petre freedom in issue nourishing obnaglevshego child. But, of course, if this besilovo is beginning to move rates borders-is suppressed fully.
Sleep both with us, but on waiting lists go on gender-feel hot. First Petra fundamentally was leaving with bed, if Jora came. Peter even did tricky, fled for toy, squeal Ideology, to Jora, too, was awake at toying, releasing place. Have them an interesting principle, faster take place near with me, and if not managed - the deceive another, to that place take)
That it is important -Zhora fully copies match Peter. If one comes gladitsya, then the second wonderful journey, too, pogladitsya. Orange slice have us at all gladilnyy ”)) Peter got me pegged a hug only after the first in heat, petty same recognized without this to live not can with the most birth.
And at all ironically is obtained. Peter without Zory can quietly gulyat. She until now, such a sense of, expects - not leaves to go whether far Jora to live separately from us) Jora without Petra as in principle gulyat not can.
And despite the, that Peter have had one itself vvalivaet Zhore, but is worth someone not so on zhoru watch, and perishing those more ryknut-she wonderful journey, not despite size opponent, scrum block. T. E. On the principle of - my native, only I mean the right nurse the, and other Nini)
Ah and in a whole, as something our fears in general something proved ". But democracy in our state-is prohibited)

Tanya, as interestingly to read pro your life :) How states, "I, of food ischo")

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Tanya, as interestingly to read pro your life :)

The main thing is, this testing deliverables will I.M.H.O.,. Accurately can say, that much we do "not by the rules") Although know, as more correctly, but us here is so feel more comfortable / more interesting / better.

And at all, I think, have many in - The receipt has gum there is trolley and a small the cart with stories.
Have us interesting the situation those, that we can to compare two individuals of female gender, but with utterly different inspiring)) this very ironically

Smiled with great interest and gusto.
And here is interestingly, was able would Petrousha be "youngest sister" in family? Struck me, that she a 'Tomboy' with strong the leadership qualities. Have Apelsinki after all softer character?
And as your girls. Almost? Those, that on bed sleep? So this simply you have so usual, all suits. Hood same you them not authorize?
And that you commit "not by the rules"?

stasyun
Tanya, not realized, why not by the rules? Absolutely the right hierarchy: Mother Pet'a fosters depth dochu Zhorika, and you with Mitya their both) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif
In my all correctly) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

akoma wrote:

A here is interestingly, was able would Petrousha be "youngest sister" in family?

Technically, yes, can be was would this ambush. Ah, for example, ban Petre nurse the zhoru, resolve Zhore carrying have Petra as from bowls food, ah and in the same vein. Only such behavior-a ticking time bomb, and consequences could would be oops-logogram-oh what. On fact - there is no, not was able would, character not the. Yes and in principle - nevertheless, healthy bitch, to the same mother this a puppy - will always be stand on superior, than Puppy, stage hierarchy.

Pro characters (that is called, you themselves having.

Here is here very all interestingly is obtained. At all, words many things impossible, Perhaps, describe correctly, to understood correctly. But stuck.

Who read Petrina subject with the outset, saw, as I was worried, that have us Petr all likes, to all neck, no one not fears, all belly will bring. I had feared, as would it who not inflicted the harm from people. Dogs all OK created enormous. But, thank god, not physical trauma. In end, closer to year Peter starters Fuehrer well bukherovskuyu caution and believe. So that help patting its to an man it is unrealistic, she under hand as would slips, and if its continued harass-oblaivaet (exhibition in calculation not being - this work, and there works the other principle). And when got pregnant, decided recall old grievances - and starters vvalivat to all those-lover, who hurt its in childhood. This not there is well, although I would and not told, that this poorly (but this purely my vision situation). But we this seek prevent.
, in general-- theme zooagressii requires an individual discuss. Reasons can be different. Have some breed this in blood, that is called. Have someone this is happening from nedovospitannosti. Sometimes to blame hormones. In our case, likely, two-in-one. The first moment - pregnancy and after childbirth dog protects themselves and potomstvo- that Peter very clearly demonstrated. Say something inaccurate, precisely -zooagressiya. That concerns aggression to person. Me clearly warned (yes and itself've given), that are possible various options -byvaet, that and hosts’t bite bitch after childbirth, not allowing to approach a back-, and on other people catches. Have us was two manifestations of (will talk about them, suddenly whom experience use to anyone). The first - immediately after childbirth. In childbirth I and midwife did could with Petra to do that want, but as only was born the latest Puppy, JUlja would hand-to remove have others with eyes speck of dirt, for that immediately received the designation the bite the (precisely the designation, even the vestiges of not remained), for that it immediately get the rap in snout. However reflexes have dog-person person work clearly) But even JUlja acknowledged that in no way clever was crawl to Peta)) By us aggression not was, but in principle, we with dogs can to do that anywhere-modicum on elbow in his mouth hand putting one's -vospityvalos precisely so. The second time this translated the next way - we quite-??? long no one external machine not put it to work in house, except neighbor, which helped follow people handling, Petra its on cheers accepts always. And here is neighbor we aimed a somewhere when puppies were vzroslenkie. Peter his quietly has derailed many in house. Been running around, myself don. He viewed puppies, standing alongside the corral. But in some point he decided lay its on a corral, you - and Peter, ?? within the paddock, immediately she snapped and plaster on your the flip (purely visually, no physical in later). For that it preletelo in the second times kick fuckin'ass. I this to what all give a one-- that we constantly were on lookout, by controlling behavior its dogs. More outpouring not was. Although to us prikhodilio many outsiders people.
The second moment -vvidu izbalovannosti - under our presence of Petra very time so, for clearly uverenna, that if very polished, Pope-mother routing and get punched obizhayuschey the little dog snout) I, of course, exaggerate, but on fact precisely so. But under this, Sitting with perfect (our through professional), Peter itself such a not allows. This specifically our guilt, associated with indoctrination dogs. Here she precisely is getting cocky. We as would fight these, but us easier simply this not to permit) Nu, for example, to trade shows. I initially was arch-adversary to lend-lover "that with other shelties" - and because, that not wanted side – infection you, and because I not knew, as reacts the kind dog. So now I always am asking to our not which (here precisely because, that I know, as will react to that my under attempted on its territory, and other always advise here is these familiarity to commit under free live, not in an exhibition.

That concerns Oranges, then here very an interesting batter's box now have) Yes, Apelsina more sanguine, than Peter. She has never was here is this -- "come kicking around the hand and immediately for recognized all immediately interestingly and on one place raze us not resist") Precisely from-for this with Petra was very problematic exhibiting on early life, camping on K. It need to was be immediately and everywhere, and to flee squarely on ringovke-not interestingly. But Peter more "simple", I would told-naive. To same-itself itself on mind. First, Jora was itself'Arena in poo. Precisely she the first learned get out from-under behind the the paddock -prosachivayas under it. And when put a little bars-perelazit as monkey from above. Precisely she slightly not has pushed me until heart attack-climbing out from the paddock altitude 75 centimeters (composed of smooth sheets plywood). Ah and very polished, simply to approach Back against the wall, to jump up and down, little paws teflon. He's, for the upper hand, and kuvyrnutsya down. Child was month from destiny. Had to from above safety come the. And second, she utterly a stubborn. If it very polished not likes-she will stubbornly rest. Its, of course, can be force this do, but she with thus guise ofthis all will do, to all in district was ashamed for mockery of poor lamb author Lars Amend based)
In terms of relations to outsiders - I honestly, not know, as would she themselves had been, if it comes not was before eyes examples adult Petra as. But here a clear copying the - bukherovskaya and wariness believe. As states -nefig now touch hands the, that you not belongs.

Ah as something in a whole so)

And pro Alvarez with measurable payoffs in.
Honestly, I not can say, that we perishing recognized all do wrong)) Then why oh why it comes have us were big problems Dog in household cleansers. Need to understand - if it comes us not been an option for the existing order things-we would waged themselves differently. But us not iai?yaaao much the, that other iai?yaaao. Here, as the saying goes, we on one wave of Dog (ah or simply for bangers.
But honestly pro Alvarez with measurable payoffs in (d write, as on uchebniku)):
1. We their sometimes ochelovechivaem. We're hauling their on the hands of. We their zatselovyvaem. A hug-this our all. So girls have us consider, that they the only and unique) And so accented naglovatymi. Account for in.
2. 1999 as more strict, than I, so his they listen to well, and me there is no) Truth "mother-sucks" helps))
3. Dream on bed-not there is well, precisely because, that dog as would place with a on one level of. And this, too, can add enter through.
4. We case from the table cube something tasty can give. This, too, not there is well. Importantly, that I clearly understand-that and how many I allow, to not debauch 1920s. But in a whole - this fosters depth Tradition in dog. With Zhoroy we were more stringent-so she moves away and is borne, if ask its Otvalis. Peter to back off not can by definition. Will sit, walk establishment, monetize drooling and not of letting with you eye. No out a message not helps) If only he would send in cell sit. Yes and made there she will to hypnotize you mournfully. Us as would don't care, and here is guests "helpfulness pity")

Simply with indoctrination indeed importantly, that say all beginners dogcatchers - forbid dog do the, what not want, to it did in grown up. For often the case as - going in schenyachestve any exercises of, and then on grown up not can cope. And people often it begins to strain, that causes negative reaction. And a vicious circle.
Ah or can be to do as we - not be bothered on any something moments. Ah, for example, me and husband raze not iai?yaaao, that with meeting dogs try to jump until ceiling. We their, of course, osazhdaem, but as something without excess enthusiasm))

As something so))

've given on-rapid, but here there is answers on some questions, which I not yet instead asked, and later I will deep.

When told pro hierarchy others and Zory, had in mind, that was would, if girls had those same characters, but mom was it's an orange. And lower now match Peter in status as - Brad, of course.

If not got, I even then'll ask around prevents stupidity - me very interesting since such small beer.

akoma wrote:

When told pro hierarchy others and Zory, had in mind, that was would, if girls had those same characters, but mom was it's an orange

Orange slice would was the main. She tries to have had one "to dissent", only who OK will give.

akoma wrote:

If not got, I even then'll ask around prevents stupidity - me very interesting since such small beer.

Sashas, with gusto.

stasyun wrote:

to same-itself itself on mind. First, Jora was itself'Arena in poo. Precisely she the first learned get out from-under behind the the paddock -prosachivayas under it. And when put a little bars-perelazit as monkey from above. Precisely she slightly not has pushed me until heart attack-climbing out from the paddock altitude 75 centimeters (composed of smooth sheets plywood). Ah and very polished, simply to approach Back against the wall, to jump up and down, little paws teflon. He's, for the upper hand, and kuvyrnutsya down. Child was month from destiny.

This not tipping, and: Intelligence) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Me seems, bushiki not can disingenuous. As me say Visitors pro Stivku, very he have you immediate) http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Individual owners - members NHL » Kingdom most Dogs Peggy (aka Peter) and Oranje (aka to)