Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about content of and care » "Metem of strangers dogs

"Metem of strangers dogs

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Respected forumchane!
Have us emerged such a the problem, our template: Pesa rolling stock (us seven months) became aimed people and dogs.
This normal or need to with this as something fight?
Share experience, please.

Марина (Дарди) wrote:

This is normally or need to with this as something fight?

Short-need to fight, ban and punish for this

P. S. Ah and for understanding of-here is you decides mark someone else's it is a watchdog, you as on this react this way.

stasyun, thank you)
We of course odergivaem his, but interestingly, that this means with perspective relations dog-dog. Or this simply our "just bad form"

Puppy is maturing and starts doing self-affirmations in role stala

I would a kick under strong loin gave and reacted, that's well. But kill such a the pretty boy, of course, not need to)

Alla wrote:

I would a kick under strong loin gave and reacted, that's well. But kill such a the pretty boy, of course, not need to)

)) a kick of course not forces themselves long wait, this we understand. Simply us said, that this at all not typically! For dogs (aimed bitch) and said this was with guise of professor 8-)

Typically) we when Dyushanyu took he people all consecutive mark tried to. Me seems,, dogs, too, aimed tried to. Operates young and, sorry, crazy-ass stala normally) Wu him OK hormones and he should all prove, who here chief male on light of)

Alla wrote:

Typical) we when Dyushanyu took he people all consecutive mark tried to. Me seems, Beam dogs, too, aimed tried to. Operates young and, sorry, crazy-ass stala normally) Wu him OK hormones and he should all prove, who here chief male on light of)

Let us fight with this nut bar))

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Increasingly about content of and care » "Metem of strangers dogs