Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Aggression to eurozone in apartment

Aggression to eurozone in apartment

Posts 1 to 20 of 26

Pomogi pliz Council.
Have us with summer emerged the problem - Yula is beginning to fiercely debated bark on those, who comes in apartment or on liberal scattering. ???? to women more-less adjust, and to men...... do simply as with chain's flipping out. Was a malign case - came on liberal scattering with Tajiks work, I accidentally issued dog from homes, she ran up to tadzhiku, he scared and sharply jumped in side, in end dog his bring my slipper for pace. Not strongly, but bruise has put. My Pope regularly comes to us in house, and she on him's bullshitting and's bullshitting, raze not can get used, in end lock our town Ulu in cell on time presence Pope have us. Correct, that often bark on men on the street, if they to it display what something attention (type help patting, aha).
Times in six months don`t worry town Ulu on perederzhku kinologu, she has husband and children adults, says, that no problems, to husband aggression not shows. Still says, that this she so its fear shows - barking and aggression.
In general that to do and as themselves to wage?

Masha wrote:

A says, that this she so its fear shows - barking and aggression.

This most primitive, that can be said, if quite not deal, the more, that here there is a direct contradiction:

Masha wrote:

Because in six months don`t worry town Ulu on perederzhku kinologu, she has husband and children adults, says, that no problems, to husband aggression not shows.

T. E. There not fears, and homes fears? Logic there is no.

My opinion, based on observations, links, supervision for behavior other dogs:

1. Guards: Ah here is how would nor sounded this, precisely guards house (so and on perederzhke Dr. Bobicchio without saying: Guard the some, and homes for you "in response")
2. Follows from 1: Such character: Not likes of strangers in House, here is not likes and all! Partly, this there is in character breed in principle (wariness regarding), have someone more, have someone quite a bit.

Act the most ordinary way: Team "place" "neutralize the" dog http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif, until in House Visitors. Can be still offer guests try to win over to itself themselves dog (vkusnyaschkami), but, fear, in mature age, dog guests already not will love.

I have almost such a same the situation with backyards in is, that also take, Ugh-Ugh-Ugh, no one not tries to (truth, abrupt movements no one makes http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif), and, as not liked guests - so and not likes.
Socialization lacked with of my childhood? Gonna laugh just http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gifso request, that, when Toby grew, in house crossed very many people: With puppy for played, were petting, Bought.
Fear? Gonna laugh just http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif- with schenyachestva he knows of mine: She was hostess his, petted, and on home he would still its displacement not welcomes http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/331.gif

The situation such a: Visitors sit at the table, he near quietly, his are invited to have - he gladly ugoschaetsya, all normal, and as Visitors try to walk on apartment - is beginning to songs before us: "Not go there, not watch out!" Odergivaem his, but then sickened by and while turning a blind his in the far-room, produce, when all again at the table. Are accustomed to what guests he is not overfund.
And perishing others’when in House (into ", etc.) - unambiguously we isolate.

Last edited by NN (Nov 27 2014 13:47:17)

Have us have Kurt such a same the problem with passers-by, with selectively. To someone can lithographs that, and can run around on listens with friends, and then, look at in darkness going in side Outlook most often Tolstoi and in, like, drunkenly dropping) Marty McFly himself his oblaivat.

Have us was problem because the state with oblaykoy passers-by, but this very quickly and on quite public austere collar and antilaem, if there is the best elektroosheynikom. And with oblaivaniem people coming in apartment I particularly not the other, me this not iai?yaaao camping on K. Is worth and taking office give themselves to sniff around, Philemon is beginning to shows interest sometimes it comes even until hugs, please.
The only with than not would argue from higher's read

You can still offer guests try to win over to itself themselves dog (vkusnyaschkami)

I push a bit the other metodikoyu, dog is coming to to a stranger and in cases good behavior receives encouragement only from you! On my view not correctly that who the except you's buying, motherfucker dog and to the same this you dog wants to please and on the wrist or encouragement action should come, too, from you.

Last edited by Финчер (Nov 30 2014 17:11:14)

I wanted would all OK all newcomers warn from the reverence use antilaya and elektroosheynika. Better, and more precisely necessarily to do this only under the leadership experienced instructor.

stasyun
With this agree on 100%! Very easily turn all pains in dark side!

Финчер wrote:

DC – One thing with than not would argue from higher's read
Can be still offer guests try to win over to itself themselves dog (vkusnyaschkami) I push a bit the other metodikoyu, dog is coming to to a stranger and in cases good behavior receives encouragement only from you! On my view not correctly that who the except you's buying, motherfucker dog and to the same this you dog wants to please and on the wrist or encouragement action should come, too, from you.

There is vvdu, can be said, long-term project, camping on E. Not so all been: Dog oblayala and received from guest a doodle, here, rather, long-term more project: A guest in for tenure tries to win over dog, camping on E., in the long term, reduces level of circumspection to cause in principle.
But, again, this, perhaps, not bad for a puppy, for adult attack dogs this "nor feel hot nor chilly."

Masha wrote:

In general that to do and as themselves to wage?

One the only the right advice on this topic - invite By himself TO ZANЯTIY PROFESSIONALNOGO kinologa, understanding and rocks!
For I can you many what write on subject, that precisely can mean behavior your dogs and where are rising its feet such a behavior. But only, as and treatment on photos, is thus meaningless all of this. Need to look on dog - its behavior on concrete stimuli. Otherwise can be done only worse.
And ??? - a good the dog whisperer fosters depth and treating not how many dog, how many owner! Because in 90% cases problems with behavior - fakapy hosts (sorry for my French).
So that better not engage initiative does-fraught with.

Ox perishing miraculous these dogs entlebukhery, that neither day, then joy of the with them.
Not d create a separate subject, write in this.
Have us with-embarked question pro aggression relative to other to the dogs, especially to kobelyam.
Several months ago he began povyakivat and porykivat on other in response to growling and gavkane, not so long already himself periodically tried to be smug on silent, and today quite sdurel or. First run afoul of on nor in than its unwilling Dog, which simply licked watch, what this we here do, and then the second time in walks, often came sprinting deal to terrier, which anodyne past and ryknul in his side.
Fortunately, both times all remained are intact, but a residue remained.
I so understand, that this still on backdrop of maturation is compounded by? That to do with this? Not of letting with defence wakes up aggressivity at all?
If tries to be smug on tight leash - immediately same presekaem, but, seems, brains from this on place not apply :(
That to do with generously, could you tell me?

ClockWorkMystery
Not want you rasstaivat, but, Hi,, wetting the) If wetting the has consistently and confidently, then years to the three will understand) But and then should not rest easy) i.e. will fulfill team near, but passing past "enemies" this will be so: Glance on dog - ah go, go, ogryznis, me cannot be first, but I you answer, little not seem, glance on owner, wagging tail, nice happy face here, I you take orders from, you prichine, I a good, this he bad, I take orders from, but. You need to defend) and so several times, vschglyaly in different hand and different expression of mutts) So not with all dogs, with some breeds especially clearly, some can be all, on its territory a gentleman, in places, where met enemies - on lookout and readiness to the tussle. Aren, that a hound takes a if and a move, then before the first blood)

Alla
Need to was bitch borrow) although not think, that with it was would less concerns, of course :)
Alla, thank you! Let us maximally rigidly punish and further. Creepy, Hi,, and for other dogs, and for this establishment. Such cute and one horny child was)

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Alla
Need to was bitch borrow) although not think, that with it was would less concerns, of course :)
Alla, thank you! Let us maximally rigidly punish and further. Creepy, Hi,, and for other dogs, and for this establishment. Such cute and one horny child was)

With bitches of, too, not of enquiry) think, that harder)
Itself "on lookout" now all time, await the when "will begin") and the entire in willingness "get into a fight with") But Shun (Chinese leader) until still Zentiva)

Не смогли удержаться от коментария в данной теме, поскольку имеем двух девочек и скажу прямо, не ангелов, но судя по выше перечисленным проблемам, все же ангелы. У нас две совсем разные по породе и по характеру собакины. Так вот, Ханна (наш милый бушик) она, ттт на нее, не нападает на других собак и не лаит на них, но и играет выборочно, с кем то будет, а кого то просто проигнорит, в плане своей территории она конечно осторожна, домой пускает с лаем (считаем это нормально, это же ее территория), что ж она должна всех на лево и на право пускать? Нет конечно, но при этом она быстро отходит, когда понимает что опасности нет, и все она добра и весела. Вторая наша девочка Соня ей меньше повезло в том, что когда она была щенком, она любила безумно других животных и играть с ними, играть, играть и только играть, но она стала взрослеть и нам все тяжелее стало найти ей друзей для игр и хозяева других собак говорили "уберите свою собаку она раздавит нашу" пришлось гулять отдельно от других собак поскольку они не подходят к нашей весовой котегории или просто боятся что ротвейлер съест их собаку, и Соня стала от обиды призывать их к игре на растоянии и теперь она всех и девочек и мальчиков так призывает, конечно некоторые собаки не спрашивают хозяина "можно мы подойдем?" А берут и подходят, слава богу без последствий, мы же знаем что она хочет играть, а не просто съесть, правда к девочкам у нее все ровно есть небольшая агресия, но ттт и она не постоянная, к людям она конечно в отличаи от Ханны более флигматична, она пускает всех. Между собой девченки дружны, милые дети. А по поподу антилая и электроошейника, строго ошейника катигорично нет, конечно лай напрягает особенно когда бывает безпричинный, но можно найти и другие методы (это же энтлебух чего ему молчать то) например мы ничего не делаем просто учим команде "молчать" или "тихо". Строгий ошейник на такое милое существо даже не расматривали. Вот Соня ходит, но ей по статусу положенно, она масивная собака, для нее этот ошейник как "слону дробинка" и то не всегда в нем ходит, жалко ее. Извените, что мы немного не по теме, советы давать не будем, согласны полностью со stasyun. Что если сами не можете справиться то лучше к профессионалу обратиться. А наши способы, собаку надо заинтерисовывать любыми способами, отвлекать в той или иной ситуации, вне зависимости от породы и ее темперамента.

Пы:Сы: помидорами не кидаться, просто высказали свое мнение   http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Last edited by Вула (Mar 28 2015 23:31:51)

Alla wrote:

Since bitches of, too, not of enquiry) think, that harder)
Itself "on lookout" now all time, await the when "will begin") and the entire in willingness "get into a fight with") But Shun (Chinese leader) until still Zentiva)

Ah here is have us signing only now began :) I at times fear already with him gulyat, more accurately, strictly dish, who, where and as Kurt reacts. We resumed attending “shovel yesterday, so he and there in patrons tried to couple of young Samoyede bully. Training of in team "lie" (. " And the'll kill. " Ah and decided ties of until with cooperative valyaniyami on bed and other lawyers dictatorial manners.

Completely stuffed suddenly whom interestingly.
To 1.5 years Kurt, finally, became more peaceful., stopped virtually himself I blows, already not to, as a tractor, to suffocate and bryzzha foam. Can ryknut, if him who not like, can vzdybit withers, can try to pull in side the enemies, but after odergivaniya and team "cannot be" abating.
Not know, that precisely to this led, can age, and can be even and what we now strolls on 4-5 hours in day and he vymatyvaetsya.

We, too, have become safer. But and wariness a small aggression exhorts eurozone remained.
As times yesterday case - to us on dacha on the assistant went neighbor, I not seen his, Yula coatroom neck to him with feral barking http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/128.gif. Have observed I this already when Yula almost made it all the way until neighbor, shouted "cannot be" and "me" and dog has diverged from vtorzhentsa on its territory, but this I Hi, saw, and if would me not was? She simply that comes over take a careful to person, is beginning to wildly bark and a brother bouncing. If man at all its not mocks and goes further, it abating and all'oc, but people the different - who hands waves, who hops away, who with their feet is beginning to swatting at

Last edited by Masha (Aug 12 2015 12:32:10)

Masha wrote:

a small aggression

Ah pozhaaaaluysta, not confuse notions!
Aggression - action, behavior, Policies on inflicting damage (moral, physical and camping on D., until full destruction) Different essence or the object (with)

If it comes your dogs "zhralis" - the here is this was it comes aggression. And so - this may be one of the three or his a mixture of-fear, expression of security instinct or nedovospitanie dogs (yes-yes, precisely lack of nourishing, for dogs our tend to Museum buildings, but initially can be was teach not bark without affairs).

stasyun wrote:

Nu pozhaaaaluysta, not confuse notions!
Aggression - action, behavior, Policies on inflicting damage (moral, physical and camping on D., until full destruction) Different essence or the object (with)

And, accurately's a good point)
I starters write, faltered on word "aggression", because like and not aggression in the pure, but as this on Different the call)

stasyun wrote:

If it comes your dogs "zhralis" - the here is this was it comes aggression. And so - this may be one of the three or his a mixture of-fear, expression of security instinct or nedovospitanie dogs (yes-yes, precisely lack of nourishing, for dogs our tend to Museum buildings, but initially can be was teach not bark without affairs).

Incidentally have us dog bark only on of strangers, more it not bark from words quite)

Masha wrote:

incidentally have us dog bark only on of strangers, more it not bark from words quite)

Cars, ah I not pro your precisely dog wrote, and in a whole.
And the after all realistically people is beginning to to think, that breed aggressive, and this incorrect approach.

stasyun wrote:

Masha, ah I not pro your precisely dog wrote, and in a whole.
And the after all realistically people is beginning to to think, that breed of aggressive, and this incorrect approach.

I understood, that not pro our, I, too, had in view precisely a common wording)
Indeed, bushikov aggressive cannot be call, and here is cautious and ally its family - yes http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/drinks.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Aggression to eurozone in apartment