Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Aggression to eurozone in apartment

Aggression to eurozone in apartment

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Masha wrote:

How times yesterday case - to us on dacha on the assistant went neighbor, I not seen his, Yula coatroom neck to him with feral barking. Have observed I this already when Yula almost made it all the way until neighbor, shouted "cannot be" and "me" and dog has diverged from vtorzhentsa on its territory, but this I Hi, saw, and if would me not was? She simply that comes over take a careful to person, is beginning to wildly bark and a brother bouncing. If man at all its not mocks and goes further, it abating and all'oc, but people the different - who hands waves, who hops away, who with their feet is beginning to swatting at

I very simply with this inquire on dacha, simply back gate to the house closed on door and all me on the assistant go or rings on phone, either right frame, and Linda already serves in role telephone call. I know as my dog to whom from known applies and if people, which come normal, not dergunchiki, I open gate they go, Linda's gonna bark as been paved, ah type welcoming and all, if go, which have the problem in respect my dogs, not likes that she barking faced ah and camping on D. I simply its'm taking in house, and then accept guest. If she accidentally runs out for gate, I'm in command dog "me", and man Danilo Tuerk, to he not was twitching, and simply embarked and problems drop away, ah my dog all know and very like and reaction normal.
And about "aggression" I believe this busts, Tatiana rights, this very not correctly relative to bushikam, dog which bark, she hardly gonna bite, me always more nastorazhivali their cars dogs, type black terrier.
One familiar, have him ALABAY, having looked on my Linda said so: "A cool doggy, with it well times the evening have the fireplace with sip your glass of konyachka" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

+1

Ольга С wrote:

dog which bark, she hardly gonna bite

Read my the first searching message, there precisely pro biting was

Masha wrote:

read my the first searching message, there precisely pro biting was

Masha, I so realized, that this was one the only case, i.e. exception from rules behavior your dogs, you same not. Write it, that she on all's lashing and’t bite. And then, I have observed that have dogs at all, what something strange attitude to category: Kazakh people and uzbekam, very many dogs so themselves lead relative to him. Have us one comrade, have him huskies, so he, mentioned as his male on tree packed them into Oz Beg Khan and was, to he not Tears, and so magnificent it is a watchdog, to people applies even through dibs on with good intentions. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Ольга С wrote:

Masha, I so realized, that this was one the only case, i.e. exception from rules behavior your dogs, you same not write, that she on all's lashing and’t bite. And then, I have observed that have dogs at all, what something strange attitude to category: Kazakh people and uzbekam, very many dogs so themselves lead relative to him. Have us one comrade, have him husky, so he, mentioned as his a dog on tree packed them into Oz Beg Khan and was, to he not Tears, and so magnificent it is a watchdog, to people applies even through dibs on with good intentions.

Yes, inhabitants southern republics dogs not very like)
Olja, if pass past it and not defecate, then dog at all nothing not makes, ceased bark and already wiggled her the ponytail neck to and taking office
If same she sees, that its fear, then is beginning to pressed - barking, naskokami, figs knows, if not withdraw can and gonna bite, simply more such cases not was and always all presekali

But of course plus - no one not bashing someone else's, for barking all she has as have good alabaya - DEAF and rampant)

Last edited by Masha (Aug 14 2015 11:42:40)

Dogs not like southern inhabitants because, that those, in turn, most often their fear, ah and dogs, a clear deal, this feel :)

Me sometimes seems, that dogs thus simply amuse oneself: See, that man fears, 're young to him, are, then with internall? guise of go back. At least our makes precisely so with guests. And those who not fears, simply he's scenting and all. Here is would us so feel people http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Aggression to eurozone in apartment