Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Dragon Berg from County de Gamba

Dragon Berg from County de Gamba

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Hello!
Me name is Ilya and two days ago have us in family emerged each, son Basilica (St.) from County de Gamba and Golden Snow from KGP.
Schenka name is the Dragon, but we his call Berg or Berzhik. Him until 6 weeks and weighs 4,7kg.
Beginning to be homes, and we examine people’s forum and literature :)
A huge number of issues, in including about beef - until such his as a heterosexual, in the same regime as advised Irina, hostess St..
However want to move on dry fodder. Tried a bit to lend Hils for puppies with lamb - not eats virtually, even if aieiaiue.
Suspect, that
1) after a straight girl. Naturally dog not very wants to move on dry fodder.
2) dairy her teeth have a puppy still not allow comfortable experience cope with relatively large pellet Altea Hills.

Is worth whether try the other fodder? Type Flatazor?
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/P9HTW.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/3Hpds.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/MQzcY.jpg

Hello Ilya and Berzhik! Cute the boy you such) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif
All our on-pundits in setting out on ChM.
So answer you, coming from its a small experience. I have now 2kh monthly girl bushechka. Eats Altea Hills rice-lamb, what advised the breeder. But frankly, on my view, granules way too big. My senior grew by super premium lineup flatazor. Feeds always was, yes and now, happily. For puppies have flatazora granules punier when one realizes. If decided translate on drying, then why there is no? Homilies flatazor, can, a young boy he like more. Only one advice, filled enormous shaft, mines 15 have been waiting for, not eats, remove. Spaghetti between feedings must be empty)

JakIv wrote:

[answer you, coming from its a small experience

Thank you large for advice. D try!
Today we are going on liberal scattering. There stuck accommodate thus to a new the stern.

morkovin
As your affairs? As Berzhik sleeps flatazor?

JakIv wrote:

morkovin
As your affairs? As Berzhik eat your doo doo flatazor?

I telephoned owner, kennel and asked the same question - Tatiana advised Royal Canin Starter quite for toddlers (until 2kh months). Fodder, too, very a minor.
So as before trip on liberal scattering not was opportunities find Flatazor (he seems only through Internet shops sells?) bought Royal Canin Starter
Attempts to move right off the bat not met success. There is refuses and in separating and in slightly slightly zamochennom the form of. Irina told, that if this try to to do and alternate between with with meat rations - chance zero. That need to force starve and then to transfer on drying only.
Today these engaged. Looks the unfortunate. Eats are, quite less norms. Aieiaiue and hapless.
Us his very pity, but try stand this be transplanted.
Consider as will pass the second day.

Last edited by morkovin (Jun 22 2015 09:35:17)

morkovin
Ilya, purely my opinion)) impossible translate schenka At drying, if he but once meat ???? ????. This you write. Nor one meat fodder not conceivably have with dry. I keep its masyanku on separating, and very cautiously, on the sly leave naturalki- Wheatena, Buttermilk, apple, and to of your meat diet ev-ev until nepristupayu. Senior eats all! And drying with morning with kefirchikom and tvorozhkom. On the evening grechku, rice with flesh.

Irina absolutely rights. You Decide themselves. Either continue with on kibble, and apologize patience. Or toxicity with meat rations.

JakIv wrote:

Irina absolutely rights. You Decide themselves. Either continue with on dry fodder, and apologize patience. Or toxicity with meat rations.

Sorry, not Irina, and Tatiana. This I of mixed up,
the report after 3 days translation:
Coercively refused from any a straight girl., except cottage cheese with kefir times in clock.
Fodder -Royal Canin Starter
First day was it is difficult - interest to the stern demonstrated no, although clearly was hunger for creativity. Me it looked, that it is a watchdog became major sharply.
Fodder have become a bit dear water. Would still refused on their own there is, although if you know, you feed with hands (yes forgive the me experts!) a bit his Chekhov.
On the second day - on the morning suddenly himself you half helpings. This was a small victory.
In for the second understanding of the, already serious problems with anti feed not became. Still a bit his zamachivaem in water.
On the third day eats, well enough, although and immediately not vyedaet entire a bowl (as was with as a heterosexual). In for half an hour podkhodya- the CELTA usually deal with portion.
Now such 4 times in day - one times cottage cheese with kefirov, and three times - dry fodder.

Monitored the possible manifestations allergy. Until not been.
So as Royal Canin Starter intended in principle for dogs until 2kh months, after the end of the wrapping plan translate on flatazor
For 1.5 weeks, that he have us received 0,9kg and became weigh 5.6 kg to its 8 week of. Although still, on subjective senses here thin ” - ribs of the strongly proschupyvayutsya

https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11377981_861854460536706_1738514491_n.jpg

Last edited by morkovin (Jun 22 2015 09:54:57)

morkovin wrote:

on subjective senses here thin ” - ribs of the strongly proschupyvayutsya

On photo ribs of the not are sticking out. And looks he on photo well normally) Skyfall ideas, say directly, Puppy should be nourished, but not large)
Simply difficult as something be tied to weight in some awoke age, camping on K. All puppies different

morkovin wrote:

Although still, on subjective senses here thin ” - ribs strongly proschupyvayutsya

Ribs of the not are visible) Yes and the damn pleased with yourself) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Dragon Berg from County de Gamba