Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Monoporodnye exhibition (ranked, the PC, CHK) » Monoprodnaya exhibition entlebukherov 31 July 2015 + Zennenfest

Monoprodnaya exhibition entlebukherov 31 July 2015 + Zennenfest

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

31 July in St. Petersburg will mark monoporodnaya exhibition entlebukherov zennenkhundov. Rank - winner of America Club. Expert Regina Rieger (Austria)

Exhibition will undergo within festival bernskikh zennenkhundov (31.07.15 - 2.08.15)

Timetable festival:

31 July 2015. Day the first.

The football field have House crafts.
9.00-11.00 Registration participants
11.00 – 13.00 - Opening festival. Parade participants, staged show speech.
13.00-14.00 – lunch
14.00 – 15.00 Almon B. Strowger bake nurseries, major team bake "Exhibition stir"
15.00-18.00 Konkursy, master-classes.
15.00 – 17.00 – American Bulldog's Specialty exhibition entlebukher zennenkhundov, expert Regina Rieger (Austria)

House crafts
15.00 - 17.00 Master class on work with different trolleys represents circuit Brown (Germany)
17.00 - 18.00 Seminar on breed entlebukher Sennenhund - Regina Rieger (Austria)
18.00 - a welcome smorgasbord.

1 August 2015. Day the second.

Festive pavilion.
10.00 – 18.30 bitter for Derby show bernskikh zennenkhundov “Three standard ” (limiting in the number of dogs!)
Experts - Aniko Istvane (Hungary), Bobbi Kinley (USA), Lindsay Thomson (Australia)
14.00-15.00 – lunch
18.00 – 18.30 – counting results
18.30 – 19.30 – The ceremony award shows. Photographing.

Gathering spaces that offer universal for barbecue have Prazdnichnogo pavilion
19.30 – 22.00 festive barbecue with experts and guests Zennenfesta.
Auction Svetlana Avseenko. Quizzz on knowledge breed.

2 August 2015. Day the third.
Festive pavilion.
10.00 – a.m. - Seminar-misconception “Database data Berner Garde ” - Lori Dzhodar (the US). Berner Garde – this perfectly organized, it worked fantastically well tool for worldwide use. Currently many countries world use this base data for registration detailed data about bernskikh zennenkhundakh his country.
A.m. – 15.00 Master-class on khendlingu and bake khendlerov – Amanda Cook (USA)
15.00 – 16.00 Lunch
16.00 – 19.00 – Master-class on grumingu Bobbi Kinley (USA)
19.00 - It's a parting's. Dinner.

What you, please, attention, that immediately after monoporodnoy exhibition expert Regina Rieger will hold-door workshop on breed entlebukher Sennenhund!

Price participation:

31 July - Day the first. The cost of participation 3,000 rubles / 60 the euro with human

In the cost of enters: Kit stakeholder with proprietary business symbolics Zennenfesta, a gift from organizers of, smorgasbord.
Participation in parade discoveries, a poetry with different trolleys, other bid – is donated.
-door workshop on work with different trolleys circuit Brown (Germany) – 2000 rubles / 40 the euro with human
• To participants Zennenfesta (oplativshim the cost of first day )-door workshop free.
Price participation in monoporodnoy the exhibition entlebukherov –
- Baby, puppies, veterans, champions NHL – 1,500 rubles / 30 the euro for dog
- Yuniory and adults classes – 2000 rubles / 40 the euro for dog
• Participants Zennenfesta (oplativshim the cost of first day) is given credit in size 500 rubles / 10 the euro for every dog
The cost of participation in seminar on breed Entlebucher Sennenhunds – Regina Rieger (Austria) – 1,000 rubles / 20 the euro with human

• To participants Zennenfesta (oplativshim the cost of first day )-door workshop free.
The cost of drink receptions for not participants Zennenfesta – 1,000 rubles / 20 the euro with human

1 August - Day the second.

The cost of participation incapable from value of participation in bitter for Derby and value of participation in supper barbecue with experts
In bitter for Derby show participate only Bernse zennenkhundy. In the cost of enters: Participation in bitter for Derby (s expertise 3 experts-porodnikov), Catalogue participants bitter for Derby, a gift from sponsors.
The cost of records on bitter for Derby
Class puppies – 1,500 rubles for dog / 30 the euro
Classes young and adults – 3,000 rubles for dog / 60 the euro
Class veterans – 700 rubles for dog / 15 the euro

For those who writes on derby more one own dogs credit on every subsequent dog 250 rubles / 5 the euro
All wishing to can attend on bitter for Derby for free and under desire to purchase catalogue for 250 rubles / 5 the euro.
And festive barbecue on an end to the show - 1,000 rubles / 20 the euro with rights.

2 August - Day the third.

In the cost of enters: Participation in 3-'s workshops, one a poetry and his farewell supper with a fire.
The cost of participation in seminar-representation Berner En garde – Lori Dzhodar (the US) – for free for all participants.
-door workshop on grumingu a gentleman called Bobby Kinley (the US) – 3,000 rubles / 60 the euro with human
-door workshop on khendlingu Amanda Cook (the US) – 2000 rubles / 40 the euro with human
Participation in a poetry khendlerov Amanda Cook (the US) – 1,000 rubles / 20 the euro with human
• To participants, on khendlingu participation in a poetry khendlerov beslpoatnoe
Participation in his farewell supper with a fire – 1,000 rubles / 20 the euro with human

Expert Regina Rieger about itself:

I grew among dogs. And when I has become choose rocks dogs for their own family, then me like have healthy and a strong dog, without vividly acesta acorda incredere Guvernului away instinct, capable establish sturdy ties with all members of family, and because we live for city, capable guard the house and garden. ??? way, have us were very high demands to future dog!

Finally, in August 1989 have us emerged literature Entlebucher Xila v.Kasamndi. We were so amazed all proyavlennymi Ideology qualities, that themselves began to zanisatsya entails the with Xila. The first litter with the prefix Schauersberg appeared on light 1 March 19992 year.

Goal my a view always were healthy, long living, are typical Entlebukhery, with alive and jovial the nature, confident in itself and courageous, hungry for be educated. Puppies must be well sotsializirovany, before, as withdraw in family, where they can grow and to live happily.

Since then we received 14 litters. Health always was my priority, and many Entlebukhery my a view dozhivali until 14 and 15 year-old age. I very proud of a collectivity distinct results inspections on all areas hip joints dogs a view my kennels, and even until the emergence of genetic tests on PRA (Genetic testing progressive pra atrophy) I so grifami way to the study pedigrees, that I have never was dogs with so severe illness.

Currently in our family live two has presented to Entlebukhera: Quinto v. Garstnaeck and Ida v. Sterkrader Forst.

In the early I has become certificated judge on conduct tests on temperament and character, and so same on conduct tests on eligibility dogs for a view. In 2003 I has become judge on the exterrier all four breeds Zennenkhundov. Over the past 12 years I was judged on many exhibitions in Europe, including Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany and, of course, native me Austria.

On past three years I held several jobs work responsible for breeding on all four aboriginal Zennenkhundov in Avstriyskom Club Swiss Zennenkhundov, and until this I was deputy responsible for breeding Entlebukherov in during 15 years, and so same member of Klubnoy the Commission on equine breeding.

For me much honor be brought in judge monoporodnuyu exhibition Entlebukherov in St. Petersburg.

http://sh.uploads.ru/t/NOvX9.jpg

Form of for records on monoporodnuyu exhibition entlebukherov:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hlV1qfiDQRHrNgmLldPlx_Np8E69pV4eentSsYFhc3w/viewform

Fearing for records on festival:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tdpmjw … k/viewform

Payment participation in monoporodnoy the exhibition and festival:

Map Sberbank’s - MasterCard was - 5469 5500 21 24 6597

Owner maps Morozov Sergei Viktorovich

After filling questionnaire (forms) stakeholder and pay request to send scan cheque about remunerating and scan pedigree pedigree on-sennenfest2014 @ gmail.com

Scattered townspeople: Huzzah! Zennenfest! In the past year all ooooche liked, like would and in this year go. A pity monoporodka in Friday, until not understandable as with work. And how many time on reflection, what timeline registration?

yulka wrote:

A how many time on reflection, what timeline registration?

JUlja, I think, record on mono will until the mid-July

Dobryi evening!

All who plans to to visit I think Starfleet and to participate in parade, please write!

Participants MOSKVY and II, all who plans to to visit I think Starfleet 15 and to participate in parade,
Please write mossennenfest @ mail.ru

Borizetta
JUlja, very it is good to see you on our Forum) I, unfortunately, not are planning in this year on Zennenfest. But in next, obyazatelno) received huge pleasure from visits I think Starfleet-14! Glorious organization exhibition, ah simply nice, thank you) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

Need to still in this subject worded conducting exhibition. Rolls http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif

Festival will mark on territory complex “Russian village Shuvalovka ” (http://shuvalovka.ru/)

Worded complex “Russian village“ Shuvalovka ”
Propulsion Peterhof (between Konstantinovsky Palace and Petergofom)
St. establishment highways, house 111.

Phone: + 7 (812) 450 5393, + 7 (812) 450 6564

We Gibkikh: Synced and corrected / shuvalovka

Worded on) and - Propulsion Of St.Petersburg (Peterhof), str. Makarova
A - 59.868448,29.977749

The latest day records 20 July!

Record on mono closed. In end: In an exhibition will represented 23 entlebukhera from 8-1930 various nurseries, that very not poorly http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif

Recall participants, that after exhibition expert Regina Rieger will hold-door workshop on our breed. Special attention will attract very issues health, genetics and a view.

I hope, anyone then will share interesting information with,)

nelin wrote:

In end: In an exhibition will represented 23 entlebukhera from 8-1930 various nurseries

And list a participant can be see? Curiously.

Aargh I congratulate all participants I think Starfleet) and, of course, Shell as) http://funportal.info/smiles/smile52.gif
Waiting for photo and confirming stories with as it all included) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_in_dreams.gif

Congratulations to all participants, winners, and also owners, breeders and khendlerov!
Especially, Shell as, which with enviable consistently proves, that he the best. http://funportal.info/smiles/smile52.gif

Very waiting for bottom-line results all participants. And the in bustle itself not all ringi was able watch :D

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Monoporodnye exhibition (ranked, the PC, CHK) » Monoprodnaya exhibition entlebukherov 31 July 2015 + Zennenfest