Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » Alternatives entlebushka!

Alternatives entlebushka!

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

"Found entlebukher girl. The stigma there is. It seems on hew IQW
But I think poorly legible the stigma kgp. Figures there is, but not write here. District Vereya, Naro-, malakhovka. Zhukovsky. Urgently perepost! Call me 24 hours a day. "

This message with Facebook, from of Tatiana Nepakharevoy.
Dog [, she now have responsible owners apena (thank you them huge)

This dog KGP Яshma.
Masters yesterday are trapped in accidents in district Zhukovskogo. Both lie in hospital. Dog escaped from machines, felt alarmed. Thank you those people who catching and have sheltered jasper. Today its must take From daughter hosts.

Let masters rather are recovering well, let have them all will well!

Horror what! Popadayuschikh recovery bundle of. And a huge lasting gratitude those who not has passed past and clown has sheltered jasper

Now Nastya (daughter hosts dogs) has gone in hospital to parents. Then travels for design of. Promised to inform, when will claim dog

Owners Bruneau jasper to dispose this comes! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_angel.gif

Not indifferent people low tints of! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif

Itself as something was in such history. Still Stivki I have not was. Aoaee on liberal scattering, on a highway the accident. Stalled, began to help to injured. And here from machines ran out, 8 Inn JFK, perspire, the entire in blood, is. Feel this, look, nowhere nothing. Hostess some as prodiktovala phone. And facebook together, dog [. I his Kusyumom panel called) By telephone no one not global expansion coming. Had lived under he I have week. Glorious such, in sight, hostess with him many analyzed. Then you did not reach them, for dog arrived brother. So this Kusyum nor in what not wanted to to him go) climbed under machine, starting all a courtyard of)

Last edited by JakIv (Jul 12 2015 12:03:21)

Jasper [. With it in a whole all well. A small stress, of course, there is

Well, that Яshma with family people)) I hope and very wish popadayuschikh recovery bundle of.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » SOS - are lost, sow » Alternatives entlebushka!