Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Kingdom most Dogs Shelton

Kingdom most Dogs Shelton

Posts 1 to 20 of 131

And here is and WE •) http://sh.uploads.ru/t/sYRon.jpg
http://sh.uploads.ru/t/yShXY.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/z7Jo5.jpg
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/w7UFC.jpg

Greetings you from native little sisters! What all-??? a handsome man is growing. Great 'ands already such powerful. Nice, that you can gulyat on the street. We all-??? in city of until, remained just month before party. But the first walk will undergo in not less, than Karelia, or and aquatic places, on Pskovskaya Oblast ', Russia.
Anton, could you tell me, and what you have now daily rate caloric? And the me seems, that we a bit khudovaty.

What cute, yes still with exclamation sign on colour of the. A charmer.

Yes, we strolls in day least 3 hours! Territory have us much-you, near no one only field, forests and water) Now we're introducing his with interacted, he was all a brave man such. Itself runs round, from me already quite far exits. Dogs truth still not saw, but cats already all had crushed with court) Skyfall the early any kind of technique October, but I him showed, that here nothing terrible there is no and now quietly to it applies! Kusaka he, of course, overhauled) It has taught three teams: "Sit!" "Lie!" "Me!", ah and a bit already "Fu!" And There! "Understands. Today we are going on fishing) Suhoi fodder Hills 160-170 gr. In day. I have, too, not fatty-are rising they on-this and such)

Indeed exclamation point a badge of, and I and not noticing)

http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif

Here is so and grow up)
http://sg.uploads.ru/t/SvrOF.jpg
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/nedRc.jpg
http://s0.uploads.ru/t/GlXSM.jpg
http://s1.uploads.ru/t/VsQKl.jpg

Yesterday have made Nebezyzvestnyy, now homes sit! Shelton, is growing on the eyes of. On sofa, bed became jump so that now from his kusachesti nowhere not hide) I his scold, when strongly bites and regular, and him modicum would that. And for withers his tugging at '(slightly whether not raise, and he modicum would vizgnul times-stubborn and clarion) and fall zazhimayu, became in punishment now in room turning a blind, can this will help. And so very a good it is a watchdog, one enjoys my spoken native, and guests faced nastorozheno, a different times and a roar can) When anything him say he so closely listening anymore.

Anton, he still a small, him been paved all on a tooth try. More a virtuous way to-switch his wire cutters with hands on toys, for example

And in another times pro "the growl" go looking this case this raze not aggression and not attempt to dominate, this simply from arousal. Carying in my subject and look video games my girls, only with sound, to understand-about than I say

Anton
Turning a blind in room and use punishment in the form of "ignores" makes sense, when dog is more mature than, months with 5-7, and when dog already "hard-wired" on owner, in your case, bishop says to not understands, why his have closed, likely will find itself what any attractive opportunity in another of it or will be borne sleep. Better you gotta distract on toys or take cube meat and teach his sidet- lie, walk near.

What charming the boy)

Hello, Anton and Shelton.
Very remarkable, that in such a the beautiful frontier, as Karelia, Brandhorst such a handsome ’, as Shelton. The Beautiful dog in beautiful place :)

and regular

Let I will talk about their personal observations for snarl dogs. I not the dog whisperer, but dogs lived in courses House with the most my childhood.

Simply surveillance.
If’growls, then at all not fact, that he in the next second initially on you with goal chew through’s throats.
Barking all, PC starts beeping, screeching, the growl and other sounds for external machine human seem same, but only not for owner or human with largely dog. Range of all these utterance very large, and in War with movements bodies highly pluralistic. Very similar sounds, which is publishing dog, but under this with different movement tail, can does different intentions.
Will have hosted quite a bit time and is a master is beginning to understand, that precisely him wants say dog, and dog is beginning to understand, that says is a master. Here is not think, that I a psycho http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif, but I absolutely uverenna, that dog possesses mind-reading abilities. I with his kokershey Motey had been well normal dialogues. She increasingly-increasingly understood. Can be was and in canard not be given, and only watch on it and think, as she had a good idea about my intentions.

To example. I only think you uncovered its comb out, and this attractive opportunity she onwww.benaughty.com not loved, so here is, I only, with with seats, that would take a comb in my hands, as dog already on polusognutykh vypolzala of the room. That this if not - Telepathy? :) Next I with brush in the hands of commanded its seek on apartment. Precisely on its lezhanke. Dog moaned and skalila her teeth. Translate on human language: "Snip-your models, I in talking. Here me mebers cannot be. Living not is to drag me out. I will on its heels. I have there is her teeth, I you their now United States. I very an appalling, I Danish growl. Mommy, ah please, frighten me. Whrrr "But I understand, that all of this only intimidation, further this not shed. I quietly I take its on hands and carry on sofa in "a hairdresser." Dog clams up and some time undergoes a "mistreatment." But here is it ARGUMENTY. Again the growl and sneer could. I not let me draw your attention, understand, that further this not shed. I continue to. But here it starts to mow eye and the growl becomes muffled. Stop sign. This the growl already not simply warning, and the real the threat. Here I perishing stayed. Although increasingly would still particularly something not fear. I know, that if would exploration likely continued, it would me not was bitten by, and aggression threw it out on a comb in my hands. Mother not can "the urge to mock me" over her. This increasingly a lousy, pocket comb. Its the Motka and tried to eat the other up, if I "ignorila" signs dogs. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif
I very clearly understood its the growl. He can does different intentions and requests.
Here is children play with Motkoy, I watch television under accompaniment their squeaks, rykov, barking and laughter. Here hear, that growling becomes other, changes tune. I say "Now gonna bite. Wasn you not hear? "Children not see difference, but end the drive dog. Know, that I understand selling language http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif

Another my dog. Shelties (almost husky :)), Khasya. Now lives have us on dacha. If you are familiar with this breed, then know, that these dogs very talky. Here is masters of … to wage. I each time applaud range utterance, for times granted dog. Here is perishing skilled in your hands grunt.
As the sit on swings, summer'm enjoying. Here hear, that with other hand reinstate someone me calls the and Khaska bark. 'm a match. Our each in Visitors stopped by. And for gate not goes. Say: "Caoiae, what, are you ashamed of, that with Khaskoy not sign that whether?" And he: "Sign. But she so bark, so the time every, so her teeth occasionally bears and on fence leaps once, that I something. Scared "
Increasingly correctly. Another dog need to always to fear. This a foreign dog. But I the understand, that my Khaska wanted say: "Yeees! You arrived! Caoiae rather, let us kissing "A on fence've been jumping, so helped gate open. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gif
She I have at all very kamnya.Imeetsya. Its in orchards all know named. Me not know, and its know http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/115.gifChildren be going on meeting hug. And I fear, suddenly ryknet, frighten. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/sad.gif

Or another example grunt. Have husband and Khaski there is such a, Stupid, game. Boxing is called. They decry on each other. He hand Reserve whack its on nose, and she this hand teeth but. However, to capture it not is obtained. Have husband an reaction. He indeed Hypnotizes MDF.
To thought the stranger, look at this scene? That a grown man's left to live minutes five.
A major dog with growling you do and barking is assaulting on rights. Wool have dogs on colour of the is worth raise. Fall widely revealed, her teeth in the threatened grin, in sight entire its gater until the most indigenous. Time from time dog is being squeezed by were hoisted to earth, pop whipped up, head sideways on your head. In such positions advocates of's lashing on rights. She not simply wants to expect to. Expect to, this when head directly. And when on side, then so feel more comfortable admit in pace and snack its see. Growling and barking all on the whole the assistant. An eerie spectacle. Seriously.

Game have them such a. The first words: Dog. Already not regular, and barking all becomes in a squeaky, requests to end game. Then in a badge of reconciliation they hugging and kissing.

Ah, I would could even together options grunt lead :) Just me in vacation kicked, and I not expected such a, sit not know than themselves take, here is and write pisalki http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_bye.gif

But increasingly OK even couple of lines :)

and fall zazhimayu

If would I was Shelton, then thought so.
"?-took! Great game we with master have come up with! I growl and'm attacking, he but my snout and, he grips. I drag myself and again growl and gonna bite you. And so we can to do until indefinitely! "
I advice to lend not d. Not on erecting me. Can and not correctly'll give you a hint. But personally I would made so.’of course detyo quite. But I would denationalized force his watch me in eyes. Let and force WTA would his snout in this position. Eyes in eyes. Let ??? my of furrowed eyebrows, discontent. Denationalized would to he ????? glance how many perhaps time. In this contact clutched would, to slightly calmed down. After ousted away. And all guise of has shown, that game is over. Bite cannot be! So we play not let us.
Here is those ball around the, until access!

Pardonte, that many letters. I OK say, vacation I have an unexpected http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/greeting.gif

ClockWorkMystery wrote:

Which charming the boy)

Thank you)

stasyun wrote:

Anton, he still a small, him been paved all on a tooth try. More a virtuous way to-switch his wire cutters with hands on toys, for example

I'm just trying a, but until him more interesting pace or hand nagging. Thanks for Sharing (advice)

Юлия К. wrote:

Hello, Anton and Shelton.
Very remarkable, that in such a the beautiful frontier, as Karelia, Brandhorst such a handsome ’, as Shelton. The Beautiful dog in beautiful place

Let I'll tell you about their personal observations for snarl dogs. I not the dog whisperer, but dogs lived in courses House with the most my childhood.

Simply surveillance.
If’growls, then at all not fact, that he in the next second initially on you with goal chew through’s throats.
Barking all, PC starts beeping, screeching, the growl and other sounds for external machine human seem same, but only not for owner or human with largely dog. Range of all these utterance very large, and in War with movements bodies highly pluralistic. Very similar sounds, which is publishing dog, but under this with different movement tail, can does different intentions.
Will have hosted quite a bit time and is a master is beginning to understand, that precisely him wants say dog, and dog is beginning to understand, that says is a master. Here is not think, that I a psycho, but I absolutely uverenna, that dog possesses mind-reading abilities. I with his kokershey Motey had been well normal dialogues. She increasingly-increasingly understood. Can be was and in canard not be given, and only watch on it and think, as she had a good idea about my intentions.

To example. I only think you uncovered its comb out, and this attractive opportunity she onwww.benaughty.com not loved, so here is, I only, with with seats, that would take a comb in my hands, as dog already on polusognutykh vypolzala of the room. That this if not - Telepathy? Forth I with brush in the hands of commanded its seek on apartment. Precisely on its lezhanke. Dog moaned and skalila her teeth. Translate on human language: "Snip-your models, I in talking. Here me mebers cannot be. Living not is to drag me out. I will on its heels. I have there is her teeth, I you their now United States. I very an appalling, I Danish growl. Mommy, ah please, frighten me. Whrrr "But I understand, that all of this only intimidation, further this not shed. I quietly I take its on hands and carry on sofa in "a hairdresser." Dog clams up and some time undergoes a "mistreatment." But here is it ARGUMENTY. Again the growl and sneer could. I not let me draw your attention, understand, that further this not shed. I continue to. But here it starts to mow eye and the growl becomes muffled. Stop sign. This the growl already not simply warning, and the real the threat. Here I perishing stayed. Although increasingly would still particularly something not fear. I know, that if would exploration likely continued, it would me not was bitten by, and aggression threw it out on a comb in my hands. Mother not can "the urge to mock me" over her. This increasingly a lousy, pocket comb. Its the Motka and tried to eat the other up, if I "ignorila" signs dogs.
I very clearly understood its the growl. He can does different intentions and requests.
Here is children play with Motkoy, I watch television under accompaniment their squeaks, rykov, barking and laughter. Here hear, that growling becomes other, changes tune. I say "Now gonna bite. Wasn you not hear? "Children not see difference, but end the drive dog. Know, that I understand selling language

Another my dog. Shelties (almost husky), Khasya. Now lives have us on dacha. If you are familiar with this breed, then know, that these dogs very talky. Here is masters of … to wage. I each time applaud range utterance, for times granted dog. Here is perishing skilled in your hands grunt.
As the sit on swings, summer'm enjoying. Here hear, that with other hand reinstate someone me calls the and Khaska bark. 'm a match. Our each in Visitors stopped by. And for gate not goes. Say: "Caoiae, what, are you ashamed of, that with Khaskoy not sign that whether?" And he: "Sign. But she so bark, so the time every, so her teeth occasionally bears and on fence leaps once, that I something. Scared "
Increasingly correctly. Another dog need to always to fear. This a foreign dog. But I the understand, that my Khaska wanted say: "Yeees! You arrived! Caoiae rather, let us kissing "A on fence've been jumping, so helped gate open.
She I have at all very kamnya.Imeetsya. Its in orchards all know named. Me not know, and its know Children be going on meeting hug. And I fear, suddenly ryknet, frighten.

Or another example grunt. Have husband and Khaski there is such a, Stupid, game. Boxing is called. They decry on each other. He hand Reserve whack its on nose, and she this hand teeth but. However, to capture it not is obtained. Have husband an reaction. He indeed Hypnotizes MDF.
To thought the stranger, look at this scene? That a grown man's left to live minutes five.
A major dog with growling you do and barking is assaulting on rights. Wool have dogs on colour of the is worth raise. Fall widely revealed, her teeth in the threatened grin, in sight entire its gater until the most indigenous. Time from time dog is being squeezed by were hoisted to earth, pop whipped up, head sideways on your head. In such positions advocates of's lashing on rights. She not simply wants to expect to. Expect to, this when head directly. And when on side, then so feel more comfortable admit in pace and snack its see. Growling and barking all on the whole the assistant. An eerie spectacle. Seriously.

Game have them such a. The first words: Dog. Already not growls, and barking all becomes in a squeaky, requests to end game. Then in a badge of reconciliation they hugging and kissing.

Ah, I would could even together options grunt lead Just me in vacation kicked, and I not expected such a, sit not know than themselves take, here is and write pisalki

But increasingly OK even couple of lines

If would I was Shelton, then thought so.
"?-took! Great game we with master have come up with! I growl and'm attacking, he but my snout and, he grips. I drag myself and again growl and gonna bite you. And so we can to do until indefinitely! "
I advice offering no do that, d. Not on erecting me. Can and not correctly'll give you a hint. But personally I would made so. ’, of course detyo quite. But I would denationalized force his watch me in eyes. Let and force WTA would his snout in this position. Eyes in eyes. Let ??? my of furrowed eyebrows, discontent. Denationalized would to he ????? glance how many perhaps time. In this contact clutched would, to slightly calmed down. After ousted away. And all guise of has shown, that game is over. Bite cannot be! So we play not let us.
Here is those ball around the, until access!

Pardonte, that many letters. I OK say, vacation I have an unexpected

Sixpence indeed informative and surround) Thanks for advice)

Entlebucher this itself of energy) Wu me 14 years was drever, so this two extreme, the was that is peaceful, nor one pogryzannoy things not was, and Shelton simply such as, runs round, 's having fun ah simply a engine. And now him still likes to pop up on bed, sofas, a coffee table) I got hit his canard, even to window not approach the, to watch that he one homes makes, when I on in the yard than any is engaged in a. On how many quiet I not tried to approach the his glance always directed in side windows, although I knew that he sleeping) And glance have him such as-if he all understands, is a clever such)

Alla wrote:

Anton
Turning a blind in room and use punishment in the form of "ignores" makes sense, when dog is more mature than, months with 5-7, and when dog already "hard-wired" on owner, in your case, bishop says to not understands, why his have closed, likely will find itself what any attractive opportunity in another of it or will be borne sleep. Better you gotta distract on toys or take cube meat and teach his sidet- lie, walk near.

So he and makes, immediately sleep is borne)

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/ugT1V.jpg
Here is so WE're sleeping •)

Photo the old, now he already much more)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Familiar! » Kingdom most Dogs Shelton