Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Craigslist. 5mes girl,?.

Craigslist. 5mes girl,?.

Posts 1 to 20 of 59

https://www.avito.ru/himki/sobaki/schen … _657278542
Can who knows the details? That for dog? And then we pobaivaemsya here is such pristroev, not for free after all.
(I with Forum bernklab, if that. Been mulling there ask, but this forum more an opportune)

Last edited by Katerinn@ (Oct 29 2015 09:43:51)

All are a good day! Owner name is Vyacheslav 89032738154, his phone. Dog from kennel Corona Russia, dog he’for work in PSR, him need a adequate dog operates work, one dog have him there are already, the second dog him need a for work, too,. With dog very many engaged in. But alas, he forced its sell, to buy for work. He signed up with with persuaded another odnopometnika there so same problems with mentality. Ah and on Plem show was bishop says to from KR -, too, problems with mentality, the only such was.
Ah that say. All, too,, all those same.
Need to as the try place its, to not those rodents stripped entire fields such same difficult bushiki.

Alla
So that for problems with mentality. Much detail can be?

Яshma
Dog a coward. She active, likes their and likes play. Dog simply not suited operates PSR, there is necessary robust NS and the absence of fears. Think, that operates conventional family she be appropriate.
Sell will is difficult, but after all this cheaper, than simple the price, so that hope there is. Can its have and will buy. Vyacheslav he was ascertaining on its odnopometnikov - all, too, most.
For make clarify information, can be call Vyacheslav.

In general, a dog with well normal mentality for family.
For PSR many not suited.
Here not in psyche of the deal, and in breed (more precisely in absence of makes).
All same in sight, that this is not?, and a mixed breed.
Interestingly, and who reinstated this in docks?

Last edited by Яшма (Oct 29 2015 16:32:09)

Looked photo on Craigslist, on mind well? On past. Although I of course not the dog whisperer. Luck the storeowner in mezzanine and dog with a new family!

Яshma
Have Vyacheslav not was docks under hand, he not was able answer question about parents dogs.

Яшма wrote:

Anyone reflecting same in sight, that this is not?, and a mixed breed.

People, I would asked you not to do such statements. Because to do such conclusions only on the basis photo as least nekonstruktivno.

This – my personal opinion, on sound system which I mean full right.
Or in rules this Forum there is banning point?
I not breeder, not expert, not the dog whisperer, not have been demonized by from behalf of RKF Champion, so that well can to speak the, that think from their own name.

Яшма wrote:

This is – my personal opinion, on sound system which I mean full right.
I not breeder, not expert, not the dog whisperer, not have been demonized by from behalf of RKF Champion, so that well can to speak the, that think from their own name.

Many so same thought. But everyone kept quiet) you, Tanya, from us not leave the center) Who the should all of this articulate. And the I and Tanja (hostess’s Steve) - two fighter. And the rest of the or decisional laziness or office not allows)

http://s011.radikal.ru/i315/1510/d8/fd7391bc5727.jpg

Here is photograph.

stasyun wrote:

Яshma wrote (and):

All same in sight, that this is not?, and a mixed breed.

People, I would asked you not to do such statements. Because to do such conclusions only on the basis photo as least nekonstruktivno.

I agree! History with Яshmaugly, here two of views be not can, but not constructively now all dogs (I'm sorry for pun) broadcast on "the culprit" cattery.
First, photo can be unfortunate
Second, this may be gipertip entlebukhera, but within standard (who his measured)
Third, dog can be not in standard, but this not means, that she not characteristics suitable was objectively.

Яшма wrote:

This is – my personal opinion, on sound system which I mean full right.

To you issues there is no, you full moral right on opinion about this kennel.

Alla wrote:

A the I and Tanya (hostess’s Steve) - two fighter. And the rest of the or decisional laziness or office not allows)

About yes! People have heap pressing concerns. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gifAnd, importantly, that gives this would mean struggle, what fruit brings: Яshme repatriate money? Activities kennel suspended their. Like there is no. You lose some. Unfortunately.

Яшма wrote:

in general, dog with well normal mentality for family.
For PSR many not suited.

Agree! Who said, that PSR - most it for entlebukhera?? For each breed its purpose. And even within breed not all can BEAUTY PRO for services.

Yes, me with Craigslist responded, that Puppy of the Crown rossii. I, too, smiled pro the scandal with droppings with a mixture of Gross's. But on size like here all in order, there there is photo alongside man. And that such PSR? And think, that for family with three by small children this girl be appropriate? Something to do with indoctrination or as? Advise, please!

NN
And even not dispute - lose.
The only - prices puppies in KR fell, all ??? less people there for people handling goes.
Until not will that the done on legislature, level, nothing not will change. Can be same and without kennel to birth a puppies.

Katerinn@
Psst - quick largest service. Call Vyacheslav, talk with him, he all tells very adequately and very wants, to have dogs all was well, the more he understands in canine and training and breeding. Dog not aggressive - this importantly, not likes, when to it drag hands others ’.
Can be makes sense contact with dog? Watch as she is leading themselves on the street, but under this should understand under an acquaintance, that "this others ’", it Nadr on get used will, to themselves show. He says, that dog playful - means will is happy play with children. Of light (donna - one on Forum) well understands and knows bushikov, think, not going to refuse to help in rubbing shoulders with small bushkoy, and opinion attributes, as with it communicate and on how many all "launched."

Of our protection, thank you. I him already again letter had rambled on for :) call until not as, need to for still the intel and opinion other listen to the. I have him in letter pro "dimensions of" asked. Not want then obtain "nice to bring a" grossovuyu :) I got precisely size bushika for apartment attract.

Katerinn@ wrote:

A that such PSR? And think, that for family with three by small children this girl be appropriate? Something to do with indoctrination or as? Advise, please!

Psst - largest service. Far not all dogs even earmarked for this breeds suited to this classes. For family dog can approach the well - have entlebukherov there is their especially of being the, can be revere forum (Standard Entlebucher Puppies, and the partition "choice, content, departure, feeding) - misconception arrive at. Ah and in personal conversation, with master about character specific dogs.

In this year in the Crown 3 litter, all had. Means dog already 6mes. Indeed do 2 (the third "Berna).

Last edited by Katerinn@ (Oct 29 2015 19:08:32)

NN wrote:

PSR - largest service. Far not all dogs even earmarked for this breeds suited to this classes. For family dog can approach the well - have entlebukherov there is their especially of being the, can be revere forum (Standard Entlebucher Puppies, and the partition "choice, content, departure, feeding) - misconception arrive at. Ah and in personal conversation, with master about character specific dogs.

Yes, I here already the entire forum reread :) wanna kill Lionel Adam.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Craigslist. 5mes girl,?.