Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Craigslist. 5mes girl,?.

Craigslist. 5mes girl,?.

Posts 21 to 40 of 59

Katerinn@
Respond to letters is difficult, time and intonation not always are transmitted) you dare and call) more information arrive at) This is not frightening, and he not bites) he likes its, and wants in a good house give)

Alla wrote:

Katerinn@
Respond to letters is difficult, time and intonation not always are transmitted) you dare and call) more information arrive at) This is not frightening, and he not bites) he likes its, and wants in a good house give)

Yes, perhaps :) But me until so easier :)

Katerinn@
I would was the trip and dreamt on dog. If would she was in St. Petersburg, then I would immediately has gone
Even if this a mixed breed with Gross, then pass through from-for size not worth. My until Gross's even 21st th. She just something 55-56 in strong pasterns and 26-28 kg.
The, that not likes, when others’people hands drag, so even well ;)
Importantly, to not was scare-mongering and not was aggressive from-for of cowardice.
But want immediately warn, that with this dog necessarily need to engage. Visit playground, well let him run and camping on D. And camping on P.
Otherwise its energy Kims not in so peaceful direction.
Need to understand, there is whether you have on all of this time and forces.

Last edited by Яшма (Oct 29 2015 20:17:00)

Need to first terminally figure out, and then already to go. And the after all I not will be able already prove, if see, this as something not well. Masters insist on calling, tomorrow perhaps'll call. And the now very noisy in apartment :) Thanks! Masters say, that marriage in breed there is no.

Mathis not saw) on from photos judge is difficult, yes and why? Psst quite not figure violations psychics, because for such services suited quite not all breed. And perishing herding the those more, in my opinion)
Katerinn @, and truth, can is worth to talk to the, watch on dog witnessed, if of course, zamorochilis)
And still, come on Russia in these weekend, bushikov will many different, going to visit with persuaded and sobakinymi, this much better for your decisions choice entlebushika) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

JakIv wrote:

Mathis not saw) on from photos judge is difficult, yes and why? Psst quite not figure violations to the psyche of a, because for such services suited quite not all breed. And perishing herding the those more, in my opinion)
Katerinn @, and truth, can is worth to talk to the, watch on dog witnessed, if of course, zamorochilis)
And still, come on Russia in these weekend, bushikov will many different, going to visit with persuaded and sobakinymi, this much better for your decisions choice entlebushika)

I the your research on, the entire day and half the night not Slept, all thought. And here is my the second half of against. First, because something Puppy already adult, 6mes, and husband wants puny, to on the eyes of grew; and second, believes that costly give :( Sort of understandable, that people dog LIFE DENIAL much more expensive took, but not understands as can be friend and sell for money. Type they tells us must his at all lifetime contain, times we them are helping its take From. But here I of course not agree. In general until I husband Mr SMlTH: Processing, already and photo, and video pro bushikov - all has shown. But he wants Bern, when house to finish. This incidentally yet another reason his resistance. We after all initially on “Waldhorn ” -estate and determined were. In general think.

Katerinn@
6 months - this still not adult, quite not adult. I two of solidity in 7 years (was objectively) and in 8 years (“Waldhorn ” -estate), trek start, is famously are accustomed and adapted, absolutely my beloved dogs.
"As can be give and sell friend", here simply so approach. If you are looking for friend and dog for family, then sometimes people seek dog for "work", and then already everything else. And if not works, not suited operates work, then give. This not my approach, I their ochelovechivayu, that likely, too, not correctly. But very try to put understand such people, which need with dog work, and not on couch with it lie)
Sells he, because a hundred him need to buy dog again. And he with it handled many. Here is so as the.
Here you to decide.

Point I him, too, say, that 6 months this little, Puppy still. All the more here pros - to the street (the toilet training front), put a leash on a and vast already reliable likely. In general until aggregating :) And themselves together. Have us never dogs not was, frightening.

A the after all I not will be able already prove, if see, this as something not well.

Before, as I have emerged Esta, I went look a puppy, which month had lived under in the other family.
, too, very was unafraid, that not will be able to backtrack, times see. I bushika something very wanted.
But has turned themselves, that food just watch, not to occupy. Took with a son and husband. Immediately agreed to, that consider a puppy, shall leave from apartment and already on the street will discuss on semeynom Council.
Puppy was a remarkable. But be overthrown easily all "for" and "against", decided not borrow.
Try themselves correctly align.
Take, witness. For TV money not take. There will understand your this dog or not. And suddenly this fate? And have past owner not request precisely because, that Puppy you was intended? :flirt:

All-??? refused we from this ideas :( to finish house and consider Bern. Decided, that in our-room with three children and the cat even who will excessively. Wish being a good family!

Katerinn@
"Berna excellent dogs, have friends in House live, all right on, only complain on wool and as difficult its launder after the streets. With entlebukhami in this terms of challenging. Still in entlebukherakh me more likes, that have them face openly, constantly prichine living emotions. For me this notably was.

NN,
"About yes! People have heap pressing concerns. And, importantly, that gives this would mean struggle, what fruit brings: Яshme repatriate money? Activities kennel suspended their. Like there is no. You lose some. Unfortunately. "

Spurn, no one leader was coming play (pressing concerns and I have a million) even not conceived, that gives this would mean struggle (simply silenced not can! (Strange, that you so to this are among? Ah should we sit quietly, let bushikov pozhizhe going to get grifted (

JakIv,

A bit inadapted theme. But answer:

JakIv wrote:

spurn, no one leader was coming play (pressing concerns and I have a million) even not conceived, that gives this would mean struggle (simply silenced not can! (Strange, that you so to this are among? Ah should we sit quietly, let bushikov pozhizhe going to get grifted (

I am to all these circulating stories extremely negatively, as any decent people. Its civil stance already was expressing and not times.
That concerns "silenced not can", then I, in principle, supporter action and is ready was, for example, be witnessing in RKF Champion (mean case with design of) or in court. Proceedings official not was, how know.
Incidentally, my question remains: That gave this would mean struggle? Activities kennels not suspended their, Яshme money not repatriate. On place RKF Champion I although would a fine vzimala with nurseries in such cases. Are there is no, all normally http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gifIf said: Puppies as were sold - so and are sold. And you. Not can to believe, that not see, as sometimes call backlash have public?? In the best case, already transformed respond. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif
So and say - lose some (incidentally, lose and war can be - not necessarily this one thing significance with "play" essentially http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif)

NN
Spurn, still times repeat, no war not give a one-! No one win am not expected! Speech about metisakh KR! About Noel-Antoine Pluche! And about Mercedes, my neighbors (that sells KR not interestingly, all understandable! I that't-- made! In this situation! RKF Champion on't care (

JakIv wrote:

’ s much discussed about metisakh KR! About Noel-Antoine Pluche! And about Mercedes, my neighbors

Not it - and I about them! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_212.gif
Make usually something with some goal. And if speak out simply sake of moreover, to "not silenced", then phrase

JakIv wrote:

Nu should we sit quietly, let bushikov pozhizhe going to get grifted (

Loses its conceptual strain, remains only the emotional, gives to molchi- not keep quiet - their and so similarly going to get grifted, sway we, apparently, not can. Unfortunately.

Katerinn@ wrote:

Everyone-??? refused we from this ideas to finish house and consider Bern. Decided, that in our-room with three children and a cat even who will excessively. Wish being a good family!

And correctly, you would hands for week ottyanuli.
Have us Puppy from this same litter (yes, the very bishop says to, which on plemsmotre hit all their an admirable behavior). Quite us has grown agonizing for. But we tolerate, are working, hope on miracle. Not think, that can go on such step and give his.
I even not can understand, this the congenital fear or consequence of "bad" socialization. Its absence of), and tickles whether this correct. From whom was such a the problem, help Council! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gif

Anler
Answered you in the other topic, where you were supposed to answer question.

NN, talk say-argue. Pro conceptual strain. Lose. Puppies are sold have KR. Ah here is bought Leroy's! And still puppies have KR, problems again same with them, Council ask! You can help? Now, don't speak, because get involved not want from-for "a backlash" have public? Ah so conveniently, face not lose. And after all Alla wrote about this! About how that, KR breeds dogs with troublesome mentality!! And deal the already even not in metisakh, and you decided why something, that futile this all? Understandable, that people, which not with coves-cocked will want buy entlebukhera, and at least, pointeresuyutsya NHL and worship forum, would make for themselves conclusions.

Anler
I not seen your schena and his behavior, to assess degree of problems and give advice. Most innocuous and, in any case, useful, this walk along buoyant streets - first only briefly and where not very many people, and then and to subway, where the flow of big, can be to let me down. Feed / praise / pull / scold his not need to during walks, all should be naturally.

JakIv wrote:

Nu here is bought Leroy's! And still puppies have KR, problems again same with them, Council ask! You can help? Now, don't speak, because get involved not want from-for "a backlash" have public? Ah so conveniently, face not lose.

ZhakIv,
Not'm using usually this polemicheskuyu trick aimed, but in this case, answer issue on question http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif: And you can help? That have advised to Leroy (I advised higher, unfortunately, greater not can, camping on K. Not seen a puppy. And you saw? And Alla seen, precisely she was stunned behavior dogs, hope, will recommend http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif) you have been able help Яshme or someone neighbors?
Likely, consider that the benefits there is, coming of these your words:

JakIv wrote:

I see, I see, that people, which not with coves-cocked will want buy entlebukhera, and at least, pointeresuyutsya NHL and worship forum, would make for themselves conclusions.

But me seems that claim several naive, camping on K. Did you think, that most people, who decided buy bushika, are treated to Forum NHL or, the more, bernkluba?? Judging by the, that, as and talked, that puppies as were sold, so and are sold, hardly.

Yes, frankly, consider that need to to speak - say, this your right, I it comes not has become nothing and commenting on, me, frankly, not appreciate simply word, that "the rest of the decisional laziness" http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

JakIv wrote:

A after all Alla wrote about this! About how that, KR breeds dogs with troublesome mental health problems!

And with words more cautious, please, about this I in including and told, when did backlash have public - you risk incur the and themselves anger owners dogs this kennels. There is there an excellent litter "B", in all relations, so that cautious about visions http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gifThe story with design of one thing, else - another http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/105.gif

Last edited by NN (Nov 8 2015 14:08:21)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Give,? Puppies and adults dogs » Craigslist. 5mes girl,?.