Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

Posts 1 to 20 of 104

Hello!

Opened this branch "choice happiness" to to know as same me newcomer choose / choose dog. But the desired deployed answer to this question not received. Perhaps for this need to be vet. Ah and better regiven God =)

Have read many any sign ingredients on subject - good cheap not case. And That that thought:

1. The price a puppy incapable from:
- money 1- the breeder - this sum specific and determined - (fodder, ello departure, the like. The like.) + time waste trying to the breeder (exhibition, departure for people handling homes and the like.) - this sum virtualna and depends exclusively from love to money breeders =) and proschupyvaniya the breeder solvency Buyer. For example, if the situation in country not the best drawer and people itself would food buy, then and count on massive profits from this part of prices hardly worth. Everyone (at least) her breeder. After all number of oligarchs strictly limited. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_855.gif
Here here is write pro sleepless night - lest bitch not she ran over a puppy. So in this case Puppy becomes investment!

And now imagine situation, that there is breeder, which wants to provide schenka / puppies friends or children with limited abilities. What is will the price puppies? I would gave, for example, for free.

2. Emerged the term "C" under describing possible future of the buyer / owner a puppy. Market. Market. Buyer-seller-C aha-aha. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gifuntil read all of this felt, that than something me not likes such a terminology. And today broke a sense of invest in words. Ah or almost broke a.
For me, for example, living creature - a member of family. We took besporodnuyu a cat. Voted its the first owner in lasting gratitude gaming mouse. Cat eats super premium fodder, runs round - plays, she has chip with ID, ello passport with vaccinations. Slightly that - to the vet question or trip. Pet sterilized. People sitting in waiting lists in the Veterinary Surgery please, ironing on pet ask - and what she you have breed. We only smile.
So here is about than this I - when applied to the first to the owner of the this cats - I not "C." Relative to the most cat -, too, not C and she - not product. She a member of family.

And "customers" there is only on slave markets, where sell Powerless blacks, from Africa. Feel difference in regard. Such definitions och. Well say for himself. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/332.gif

3. This point eliminating with in the cat experience - were on exhibition, learn pro breed and (chronic) diseases. In end understood, that many keeping derived breed have their keeping forestry are typical (chronic) diseases. Not the, that our besporodnaya < healthy madam. Hence sledeyut question - If obstragirovatsya from too costly 2, tell, and in than confirms the quality of. =)) your of expensive product?http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gifMore gas the answer - bloodline! Takes into. A pardon, that she gives? About than says and for what there is?How I understand, gives she the next: Opportunity to participate in exhibitions and do business a view puppies. T. K. Simply interesting view breeding not requires no pedigrees. You say - so breed recognized the entire so perevedetsya! Will alone the Mutts. Somewhere you are right. But after all, essentially, Entlebucher - the same mongrel dog! And here moment, too, slippery - once someone decided to, that coloring should be such and not let-god not a different, growth, weight and the like describe precisely such and lines change. Options This man, think. Perhaps his already there is no with us. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/109.gifPeople excessively playdate's gone on forever with standartizirovaniem. Can be of course, do and standard for people - growth, weight, eye color, form of nose. Incidentally, this already passed. This called Arian once. Only led this to a sad consequences. The same make the rest - yes simply blindly believe his insistence and artificially strive to help nature do the, that they want get. Is done this not though, that dogs these live with us in flats, not suspects cattle on the street, and see these dogs each other, when their masters will find each other in 120, agree on a as investments s. Conditions between themselves, pokhvastayutsya paperwork, pardon - rodoslovnymi and titles. And going to get grifted animals then on entire life. If in short, under perusal "Dhow ancestors" J. London there will a million differences. And after all genealogical and titles -, too, thing very a subjective. I not special in this. Perhaps the only criterion - the as dog serves team and clearly predisposition of the, what its are taught - coated Blackies or something different. Ah or overcoming some swathe of obstacles on time. Ah all as in sports - there is skating sport - on time, and there is figure skiing (a subjective assessment). In general all driving on the tender =) and perishing as they have us ???? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gifknow all who looks cubicles. And is conducted this not people with Mars, and our same neighbors and the like. In short, objectivity not 100% respectively and not 100% the credibility.

Ask the such a question (as determine a puppy without serious pathologies and health problems) the vet. Eleventh was simple - possible along in 5-6 months. Before we you not can nothing certainly reveal (from-for process development domestic organs). So-with, and puppies sell in age 2-3 months now,. have said: So, this as choice a in bag (either with pedigree either without)?my the real cat without pedigree http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif
Take whether breeders puppies ago, under identifying innate / acquired diseases have prodannogo a puppy later 2-3 mo? There is whether here guarantees from breeders?Wu dealers for example there is =) 1425 believe,, too, must be certain guarantees and responsibility breeders, in case when breeders take money for puppies. Of course, there is and moral aspect of - not think, that I was able would give ago through 2-3 month even, if have a puppy surfaced would health problems. All same like would terms of global all point over E.
And such things must along the in the treaty.

Saw here, human, test for dogs. About 100 the euro. Can be tested genes. Under this honestly say - fully no one no diseases to exclude not can. Determine the likelihood any something nasty diseases can be. Only and just. In a whole already modicum something. Understandable, that genetics evolves are.
http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gifand breeders make voluntarily this test their a back-? Give opportunity future owners do this test until purchases?for this need only muster drooled a puppy.

4. Pro orchiectomy real cheap / sterelizatsiyu. Possessing cat experience and the answer the vet, that Dog, too, most - either on breeding, either not torture animals. Came easily and quickly to thought, that times I take not for a view + not wanted to would questioning under threat psyche and health pesy from frequency of (dog OK race will several times in life) and desires owners other dogs knitting their pets with our future darling, then better pet not torturing. After all this (the absence of castration of / sterilization with one hand and needed number of and =) can and quality "communication" with a balancing reproductive - with the other) is bad for behavior animals and increases the likelihood different diseases. It can whether owners their smoke of, plagued in cataries, guarantee children the desired gender life for avoiding castration of / sterilization these smoke of(speech about Propulsion Moscow)?

5. By the way, and why so badly deals puppies-has presented to?

Text or the text rather counts on those who wants to choose dog. Ah on such as and I --If there is that say the factory - forward! D glad.

Of walking on exhibition in Sokolniki (disambiguation) 30 January 2016. If someone wants to communicate there - d och. Glad http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/drinks.gifA if there is no - lithographs d himself :tired:

Thank for attention and until new meeting! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gifhttp://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

Last edited by jollyroger78 (Jan 8 2016 16:34:01)

jollyroger78
Hello! You me exhilarating to) itself didn 5 years ago - obchitalas) ran everyone all that can be)
I 30 d with my daughter...... and junior - make this a love story)
You have have a host dissertation)
I not breeder) so dissertation in the answer write not d.

Alla wrote:

jollyroger78
Hello! You me exhilarating to) itself didn 5 years ago - obchitalas) ran everyone all that can be)
I 30 d with critiques alike and junior - make this a love story)
You have have a host dissertation)
I not breeder) so dissertation in the answer write not d.

Here is. Thank you. Process went! 'll drive over with family on exhibition. As you can be will recognize this by in an exhibition? Modicum on the magazine "Ogoniok"
Believe, experience there is not only have breeders =) so and have been putting questions and double ve its information =)

jollyroger78, and any tracts you expect? And why you, that you these the creation will write? This, however, brains and time. And adjusted for your optimistic-this still and is thus meaningless. To prove to someone the, that he priori believes wrong-is thus meaningless.
But ??? I you can advise the next, ah to, so say, military chain all on full program on "own he." And then your questions disappears themselves.

In very ukorochennom and a bit utrirovannom the form of.
1. Register cattery (for this obtaining a special education, otuchivshis for their establishing the in RKF Champion and ?? , ????????? exams). Ah or on extreme case purpose register.
2. And before these to purchase (Yes-yes! To purchase! Have us market relations, and dog-product. And she is worth money. And demand, as you know from textbooks Economy, breeds proposal. Ah that do about it, communism us not in sight as their ear) our bitch.
3. Bitch grow. Nurture. Bring although would on one exhibition. But on ideas, although it comes Champion Russia close.
4. Dorastit bitch until child-bearing age. Here is here as times point one can be try to realize.
5. Pint it all necessary tests.
6. To start thinking about vyazke.
7. Pick a “stala (and, too, not just hand that shit no). And better healthy and-decorated modicum a bit. And ideally-foreign, with accurate blood connection (How? You not know, that such "the right blood"? Ah so this you in point pro training. Ah and still not seriously impair would few years "submersion" in rocks - Something like has presented to / males, their descendants and other-other)
8. To agree with masters of stala about vyazke (and ???, you can and not to agree with first times)
9. Wait in heat, go on vyazku (I shall remind, better abroad)
10. Wait, 35th days and do ultrasound and. Be really happy about, that bitch pregnant. And after all can and propustovat.
11. Wait term birth puppies. Produce their (incidentally, if auctioning the ello. Education-you few become was lucky! And if No--ah the prep might)
12. I. forth installation of. Dorastit until 2-'s monthly age. Oooh, these two months you clearly not sound tone. To describe all not makes sense - this need to as times on he its prochuvstovat.
12. And forth - find a back-hosts. But not just hand that shit any, and of crazy. Ah here, too, much can be still have written, but this it is no fun you, I think.

Ah and after all this from year in year plough and plough on subject quality zavodcheskoy work. After all we OK are talking about high-spread it? Earn itself years work "name of", known on international level.
Ah and further can be and questions pozadavat, if they you have will remain.

P. S. I ??? not breeder. But perfectly understand, what this you're so heavy labor. And of expenses, however.
P. P. S.

jollyroger78 wrote:

that there is breeder, which wants to provide schenka / puppies friends or children with limited abilities. What is will the price puppies? I would gave, for example, for free.

Believe me, nor one breeder in his right mind and good memory not Oxygene schenka. But because because (here need separate dissertation http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif)
P. P. P. S. If you bothered read any other themes at this Forum, then could would discern, that "the oldies" (breeders whether, simply whether owners dogs) gladly share their experience, help indeed. Write "the creation" and "sheets" on subject nourishing, nutrition, departure and other. But here is decide with so with odd encroachment in a comprehensive dialogue between the - as would "nekomilfo" I believe. And pardon, not causes desire to write you the creation.
And to choice schenka your post not has no relations. And all boils down to teme- "very polished so costly." Nekomilfo, however.

At all, if honestly, not realized sense idea was this. If pro the, that costly, then - yes, not cheaply. But they must tailor labor, so something. This living beings. I here is here its opinion, opinion to the disposition)) I smiled pro this rocks. Precisely this, because wanted in his dog to see certain traits. Understandable, that have each dogs individual character and camping on D., but all same breed is determined not only external whatever something features, pro which you say. And at all, if for you essentially all dogs the Mutts and there is no sense share their as something on aboriginal, then why you precisely on this Forum, why are interested in it is this breed? Ah, and if want this rocks, then account for as something to accept the fact, that the price not low. If liked and wanted, then either beret, either, if the price not suits or not opportunities, then perishing, sorry. No one OK no one not forces.

stasyun wrote:

jollyroger78, and any tracts you expect? And why you, that you these the creation will write? This, however, brains and time. And adjusted for your optimistic-this still and is thus meaningless. To prove to someone the, that he priori believes wrong-is thus meaningless.
But ??? I you can advise the next, ah to, so say, military chain all on full program on "own he." And then your questions disappears themselves.

1. Register a kennel (for this obtaining a special education, otuchivshis for their establishing the in RKF Champion and ?? , ????????? exams). Ah or on extreme case purpose register.
2. And before these to purchase (Yes-yes! To purchase! Have us market relations, and-product. And she is worth money. And demand, as you know from textbooks Economy, breeds proposal. Ah that do about it, communism us not in sight as their ear) our bitch.
3. Bitch grow. Nurture. Bring although would on one exhibition. But on ideas, although it comes Champion Russia close.
4. Dorastit bitch until child-bearing age. Here is here as times point one can be try to realize.
7. Pick a “stala (and, too, not just hand that shit no). And better healthy and-decorated modicum a bit. And ideally-foreign, with accurate blood connection (How? You not know, that such "the right blood"? Ah so this you in point pro training. Ah and still not seriously impair would few years "submersion" in rocks - Something like has presented to / males, their descendants and other-other)
8. To agree with masters of stala about vyazke (and ???, you can and not to agree with first times)
10. Wait, 35th days and do ultrasound and. Be really happy about, that bitch pregnant. And after all can and propustovat.
11. Wait term birth puppies. Produce their (incidentally, if auctioning the slow. Education-you few become was lucky! And if No--ah the prep might)
12. I. Forth installation of. Dorastit until 2-'s monthly age. Oooh, these two months you clearly not sound tone. To describe all not makes sense - this need to as times on he its prochuvstovat.
12. And forth - find a back-hosts. But not just hand that shit somehow, and sane to. Ah here, too, much can be still have written, but this it is no fun you, I think.

Ah and after all this from year in year plough and plough on subject quality zavodcheskoy work. After all we OK are talking about high-spread it? Earn itself years work "name of", known on international level.

P. S. I ??? not breeder. But perfectly understand, what this you're so heavy labor. And of expenses, however.
P. P. S.

Believe me, nor one breeder in his right mind and good memory not Oxygene a puppy. But because because (here need separate dissertation)
P. P. P. S. If you bothered read any other themes at this Forum, but could would discern, that "the oldies" (breeders whether, simply whether owners dogs) gladly share their experience, help indeed. Write "the creation" and "sheets" on subject nourishing, nutrition, departure and other. But here is decide with so with odd encroachment in a comprehensive dialogue between the - as would "nekomilfo" I believe. And pardon, not causes desire to write you the creation.
And to choice a puppy your post not has no relations. And all boils down to teme- "very polished so costly." Nekomilfo, however.

Ox, here is with point 12 I agree on 100%)) Even not illustrate emotions and feelings breeders, when they give toddlers in new hands.

You pardon, if'm gonna fit, I nor never not breeder, rather even contrary, shiny new here, on Forum long, of course,
But dog I have less six months.
Me seems, all-??? you choose your not dog, you choose your investment. In this case all your questions very in subject and to community. If this so - I think, based on own experience, that breeding dogs - not super profitable business-project, and certainly with very long investments. All-???, on my view, this rather not business, than business. If you pro business - are not likely-whether will find aid here, on Forum - only in personal discussions with zavodchikami with the eye on eye.
If same you pro a new member family - then can be to answer, with his bell tower?
1. Pro costly - ah yes, puppies bushikov not the most cheap, are worth they these money or not - decides every himself. Justified this the price? I, not breeder, think - well.
2. The first time heard pro "client" from you. Despite this - that humiliating in this word? Buyer better? You same buyer? You when in vetrinarku with cat our current reactive model--you come - you same C the vet? Have doctor in clinic - you C? In dental got? Me this word quite not offends, and perishing, pardon, said from Africa here nor ????.
3. Bloodline - this document, in which fixed parents dogs, cattery. This document, with the help which can be tracked history kind of specific dogs. The availability of pedigree guarantees only the that have this dogs Pope - here is this and mother - here is this. More nothing. Everything else - this reputation particular owner kennel, how he responsibly licked to the issue selection couples parents and taken their genealogical (this to the issue about value of, incidentally - here work many, on my view, even before moment conceiving). If not rights - breeders poprayat, I in this tranche theorist. Pro standartizirovanie - ah not peredergivayte, this is so know until what plodding can be. I here is bushika diary initially - simply saw dog and fuse. This then already was reading just Forum, and not only this, questions, exhibition and camping on D. And I have a remarkable entlebukher ??? ?? ? ? lies near, looks innocent eyes - a carrot. - The woman stole only that on the sly - from bags get not was able, so vygryzla, such a disease. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifA if would were not following breeders for pedigree moreover stala, which I accidentally saw - can and not was would I have entlebukhera. So that exterior is important, and variation on standard - very big, he rather describes common traits dogs, to in printspe was clear that this for breed. Tender unfailing arms happy exhibition, yes and here photos in themes witness - types of have dogs different, and dog every type in standard behind with endowments of. And komany - ah you correctly said - there is konkobezhnyy sport and there is figure skiing. And there is hockey still. Wasn figrurnoe skiing this poorly? And 100%, pardon, only in s case. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/49.gif
Guarantees? Ah want you guarantees poprobuytevzyat a puppy 6 fringes monthly (that itself fiction - can and will remain in poo one Puppy until this age, but perishing to choice was - doubt). Only cost this Puppy will how many? Times in three-four more - his same need to until six months dorastit. About return puppies under identifying an inherited diseases - this certainly to the factory, won't say anything, me the question as something in head not came. Here as with child - there is parents, there is tests under pregnancy, but 100% guarantees no one not gives - genetics science not simple and live we all not in ideal conditions. Yes and, frankly, I would return not was able already through 2-3 month a puppy - he same a member of family, one enjoys you, face licks, faced, Getting bullied, quite as child.
4. Pardon, told all. And why?
5. Not know. Perhaps, not all want stuff gave me an axe with techkami. I have bitch. There is no, girl she.

Our current reactive model--you come in Sokolniki, look at these shilopopov. Although, I would you advised not exhibition, and ingratiate himself to in what any entle-crowd - there you and tell more, and without haste, I from exhibitions-wing little court, there all once and all in bustle and on nerves - almost children same native on ring.

jollyroger78

If obstragirovatsya from too costly 2, tell, and in than confirms the quality of. =)) your of expensive product? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/119.gif More gas the answer - bloodline! Takes into. And pardon, that she gives? About than says and for what there is? As I understand, gives she the next: Opportunity to participate in exhibitions and do business a view puppies. T. K. Simply interesting view breeding not requires no pedigrees. You say - so breed recognized the entire so perevedetsya! Will alone the Mutts. Somewhere you are right. But after all, essentially, Entlebucher - the same mongrel dog!

Judging by everything speech, breed of for you not has no meaning. So that you did on this Forum? If you without difference, what dog borrow (I mean in mind exterior), take we have from home for free.

Anler wrote:

jollyroger78

Judging by everything speech, breed for you not has no meaning. So that you did on this Forum? If you without difference, what dog borrow (I mean in mind exterior), take we have from home for free.

I more I’d say me like some "shortcomings exterior", but the main for me was "the absence of aggression to person and the, that representatives this breed 33,259 mistakes with measurable payoffs in." I very regret street dogs, but not was able would take to itself and to take responsibility for dog with the streets - mongrel, with unknown me shows promise. Simply was in elementary - fear. Have on native dogs and character "the Breed", that it was important. Ah and still secure a puppy (ah if we are talking about a normal zavodchike, have which not "jibe all on all") the don, that from a puppy grow can. Buying Bimasika, I was certain, that this will be entlebukher, i.e. until 52 centimeters in strong pasterns, and Caucasian female Ovtcharka or ALABAY have us not will emerge)

Ah and for specific findings: Bring bolee- less quality producer from the same Europe this very costly (ah i.e. under three thousands of the euro - the cost of schenka and the road with files until Moscow), BUT! Nor one breeder in Europe not will give guarantees, that bishop says to grow more in quality producer, will win on exhibitions. And! Simply so a stranger’s a puppy not maker,.
On fact we all very was lucky! Operates those who wants to have porodnogo entlebukhera lying conditions in Moscow - the most beautiful dogs (and perishing I on exhibitions abroad drive, and seen) have us in Russia and the most "proven" dogs, too, have us! With than I us all and I congratulate)

Last edited by Alla (Jan 8 2016 23:20:00)

+1

Pro orchiectomy real cheap what the is nonsense, sorry for expression of, written. For vicious fighter in pack of normal not have female genital relations throughout life, so pan out nature. My polutorogodovalomu entlebukhu quite his exercised not prevents and there is no thought his castrate.
Yes and at all strange in a whole nabros, as in is movie - Congress, Germans any. Head you do.

Peretzz wrote:

you same C the vet? Have doctor in clinic - you C? In dental got?

Rather -the patient)

Peretzz wrote:

Nu want you guarantees poprobuytevzyat a puppy 6 fringes monthly (that itself fiction - can and will remain in poo one Puppy until this age, but perishing to choice was - doubt). Only cost this Puppy will how many? Times in three-four more - his same need to until six months dorastit

Ulybnulo) in this the crux of the marketing.
jollyroger78take bukha boldly-dog a golden, if not suits the price on schenka witness across regions and in its, so say, near abroad. Or wait a, through year-two demand on puppies pripadyot together with prices them. Already now this in sight on other aboriginal. Decent breeders it hurts in a lesser least. But, unfortunately, and have them halve sales, owing to declining purchasing power (as in any friend business) is an objective reality. As used to say one known comrade-better less, yes better!

laki wrote:

. Rather -the patient)

Ulybnulo) in this the crux of the marketing.
Jollyroger78 take bukha boldly-dog a golden, if not suits the price on a puppy witness across regions and in its, so say, near abroad. Or wait a, through year-two demand on puppies pripadyot together with prices them. Already now this in sight on other aboriginal. Decent breeders it hurts in a lesser least. But, unfortunately, and have them halve sales, owing to declining purchasing power (as in any friend business) is an objective reality. As used to say one known comrade-better less, yes better!

And what wait - the? Puppies expensive in KGP, database, and have of a couple of breeders with one-- two bitches of (reasons on this objective, as example cattery Fraiche Energy - but there road show always, healthy dogs, proven and famous) further can be and for half value of from normal prices buy. Not so long sells 6 mesyachnvya bitch for 25,, lady for free two-year male, 1-year-old male. Not the problem. Only, that-220C me suggests, that on "cheap" can be then more money to spend.

Laki, not’t upset me. You OK not Double jollyroger78? :dontknow:

Pro price yep on trade mark for luxiory as times in subject speculative piece met http://starsdust.ru/article/article94.html
Ah there, of course, again contentious theme pro "themselves", but in a whole-sense Euroskepticism. Goes conversation about how, that often (not always) "for themselves" means cheap, and better-a gift.

P. S. Me here likes one breed "naked" Mexican. So have them a puppy dog is worth 3,000 the euro)) and this the average the price) and ??? she justified

stasyun wrote:

1. Register cattery (for this obtaining a special education, otuchivshis for their establishing the in RKF Champion and ?? , ????????? exams). Ah or on extreme case purpose register.
2. And before these to purchase (Yes-yes! To purchase! Have us market relations, and dog-product. And she is worth money. And demand, as you know from textbooks Economy, breeds proposal. Ah that do about it, communism us not in sight as their ear) our bitch.
11. Wait term birth puppies. Produce their (incidentally, if auctioning the slow. Education-you few become was lucky! And if No--ah the prep might)
12. I. Forth installation of. Dorastit until 2-'s monthly age. Oooh, these two months you clearly not sound tone. To describe all not makes sense - this need to as times on he its prochuvstovat.
12. And forth - find a back-hosts. But not just hand that shit any, and of crazy. Ah here, too, much can be still have written, but this it is no fun you, I think.

P. P. S.

Believe me, nor one breeder in his right mind and good memory not Oxygene a puppy. But because because (here need separate dissertation)
P. P. P. S. If you bothered read any other themes at this Forum, then could would discern, that "the oldies" (breeders whether, simply whether owners dogs) gladly share their experience, help indeed. Write "the creation" and "sheets" on subject nourishing, nutrition, departure and other. But here is decide with so with odd encroachment in a comprehensive dialogue between the - as would "nekomilfo" I believe. And pardon, not causes desire to write you the creation.
And to choice a puppy your post not has no relations. And all boils down to teme- "cho so costly." Nekomilfo, however.

21st! So much points and not dissertation? =) yes you already dissertation wrote. Only not pro themselves, and pro the heroic labor breeders. And exactly, I somewhere was perturbed about price? Questions singled large font. Answers alas, you have even nonfat not found

Stasyun,

Ah here is, pardon me, sensed themselves punished)) strict as a teacher. And just words advised a new man, have which difficulties with financing, options purchases dogs. Breed, which him very liked and he announced his their opinion with respected forum. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gif
'm disappearing. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/drinks.gif

Last edited by laki (Jan 9 2016 21:30:23)

laki wrote:

I'm eloping.

Why OK disappear? Not clear out! Simply realistically as something so your the answer Peretzzwere issued, as if you and there is jollyroger78:D

P. S. And ??? TS is by no means in trouble, as I suspect) modicum and not oligarch. But ??? can itself afford to to purchase dog for nnnoe his-in thousands of rubles) That is why so and embarrasses his the first contribution

Natalie wrote:

Generally, if honestly, not realized sense idea was this. If pro the, that costly, then - yes, not cheaply. But they must tailor labor, so something. This living beings. I here is here its opinion, opinion to the disposition)) I smiled pro this rocks. Precisely this, because wanted in his dog to see certain traits. Understandable, that have each dogs individual character and camping on D., but all same breed of is determined not only external whatever something features, pro which you say. And at all, if for you essentially all dogs the Mutts and there is no sense share their as something on aboriginal, then why you precisely on this Forum, why are interested in it is this breed of? Ah, and if want this rocks, then account for as something to accept the fact, that the price not low. If liked and wanted, then either beret, either, if the price not suits or not opportunities, then perishing, sorry. No one OK no one not forces.

Again pro price! From whom that aching. The price. Ah say posilna. Why chose rocks. Question a good. Rather intuitively and in absentia. For affirming / refutation choice as times on exhibition and want =) all simply.
Text or questions - large font

jollyroger78 wrote:

so much points and not dissertation? =)

You tracts not saw, it seems. Go and peruse your forum.

Natalie wrote:

Oh, here is with point 12 I agree on 100%)) Even not illustrate emotions and feelings breeders, when they give the little ones in the new hands.

Here is with this I, too, fully agree and understand!

stasyun
There is no simply, love the accuracy of around the-you OK know) Over that in clones recorded? Let us considered, that you miss me? You, for now use zhivinku? http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/109.gif
jollyroger78
We OK with you different being? Here strictly on Forum the, as that not so all claims on clean water withdraw)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations