Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

Posts 21 to 40 of 104

jollyroger78 wrote:

text or questions - large font

Still times closing (me ??? not decisional laziness :D) -forum read. So say from cover to cover. Ah or imagination enable http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

jollyroger78, your questions not have no relations to choice a puppy. And perishing those more a puppy specifically breed Entlebucher Sennenhunds. They have attitude or to to the Lord God (ah but as otherwise can be to answer pro the, that will become with puppy for? Genetics - of Chi, however, substance) A so same to the very the storeowner sobaki- that he intends with it to do. And raze otherwise.

P. S. jollyroger78, you carying in a comprehensive dialogue between the pesiq.ru and ask there questions, perishing you there accurately reciprocate) Everyone OK forum the one- intellectual :D
P. S. S. If not want, that it comes not aktsentirovalis on topic stoimosti- themselves on it not aktsentiruytes in their issues.

laki wrote:

celebrate Ligo considered, that you miss me? You, for now use zhivinku?

Of course, you miss me? You) we are happy all stakeholder, with any views (yes-yes)

Peretzz wrote:

you pardon, if'm gonna fit, I nor never not breeder, rather even contrary, shiny new here, on Forum long, of course,
But dog I have less six months.
Me seems, all-??? you choose your not dog, you choose your investment. In this case all your questions very in subject and to community. If this so - I think, based on own experience, that breeding dogs - not super profitable business-project, and certainly with very long investments. All-???, on my view, this rather not business, than business. If you pro business - are not likely-whether will find aid here, on Forum - only in personal discussions with zavodchikami with the eye on eye.
If same you pro a new member family - then can be to answer, with his bell tower?
1. Pro costly - ah yes, puppies bushikov not the most cheap, are worth they these money or not - decides every himself. Justified this the price? I, not breeder, think - well.
2. The first time heard pro "client" from you. Despite this - that humiliating in this word? Buyer better? You same buyer? You when in vetrinarku with cat our current reactive model--you come - you same C the vet? Have doctor in clinic - you C? In dental got? Me this word quite not offends, and perishing, pardon, said from Africa here nor ????.
3. Bloodline - this document, in which fixed parents dogs, cattery. This document, with the help which can be tracked history kind of specific dogs. The availability of pedigree guarantees only the that have this dogs Pope - here is this and mother - here is this. More nothing. Everything else - this reputation particular owner kennel, how he responsibly licked to the issue selection couples parents and taken their genealogical (this to the issue about value of, incidentally - here work many, on my view, even before moment conceiving). If not rights - breeders poprayat, I in this tranche theorist. Pro standartizirovanie - ah not peredergivayte, this is so know until what plodding can be. I here is bushika diary initially - simply saw dog and fuse. This then already was reading just Forum, and not only this, questions, exhibition and camping on D. And I have a remarkable entlebukher ??? ?? ? ? lies near, looks innocent eyes - a carrot. - The woman stole only that on the sly - from bags get not was able, so vygryzla, such a disease. And if would were not following breeders for pedigree moreover stala, which I accidentally saw - can and not was would I have entlebukhera. So that exterior is important, and variation on standard - very big, he rather describes common traits dogs, to in printspe was clear that this for breed. Tender unfailing arms happy exhibition, yes and here photos in themes witness - types of have dogs different, and dog every type in standard behind with endowments of. And komany - ah you correctly said - there is konkobezhnyy sport and there is figure skiing. And there is hockey still. Wasn figrurnoe skiing this poorly? And 100%, pardon, only in s case.
Guarantees? Ah want you guarantees poprobuytevzyat a puppy 6 fringes monthly (that itself fiction - can and will remain in poo one Puppy until this age, but perishing to choice was - doubt). Only cost this Puppy will how many? Times in three-four more - his same need to until six months dorastit. About return puppies under identifying an inherited diseases - this certainly to the factory, won't say anything, me the question as something in head not came. Here as with child - there is parents, there is tests under pregnancy, but 100% guarantees no one not gives - genetics science not simple and live we all not in ideal conditions. Yes and, frankly, I would return not was able already through 2-3 month schenka - he same a member of family, one enjoys you, face licks, faced, Getting bullied, quite as child.
4. Pardon, told all. And why?
5. Not know. Perhaps, not all want stuff gave me an axe with techkami. I have bitch. There is no, girl she.

Our current reactive model--you come in Sokolniki, look at these shilopopov. Although, I would you advised not exhibition, and ingratiate himself to in what any entle-crowd - there you and tell more, and without haste, I from exhibitions-wing little court, there all once and all in bustle and on nerves - almost children same native on ring.

About! Thanks for Sharing (your opinion =) and dual Thanks for Sharing (respect my opinion, not minimizing exposure answer to vkladyvaniyu me in his mouth issue "and very polished so costly"?

"Yes. Word "C" saw precisely on this Forum. There as times discussed possible future owners puppies.

Would still. C as the frets. In polіklіnіtsі I - patient. In the vet's - a visitor. For family members - son, husband, grandson and camping on P. And if something (those more being) sell as wheel for auto, then yes. C =) for me there is the difference in shades words.

Here is "saw and fuse" this I understand. This not so much passports and papers, this choice soul of!

About ice skiing - who said that poorly. Speech about different criteria for estimates. There is objective, and there is human errors. Only and just

On too costly 4 like understand - if dog not for a view - need whether its to sterilize / castrate for preserving its same health? How know, pro Germany there make precisely so (ah apparently still with goal control populations animals)

On Of clear. People need comfort =) to all was purely-it's dry and not sight

Entletusovka? Yes me would simply with one normal owner to communicate modicum on the street on stroll with pesoy and will much I'm clearer

Text or I pick a not investment, otherwise would not asked pro orchiectomy real cheap / sterilization or murder sake of conservation health wee things. And have been putting concrete questions those for whom I "C." Choice kennel. In anybody already made http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Last edited by jollyroger78 (Jan 9 2016 22:11:02)

stasyun wrote:

still times closing (me ??? not decisional laziness) -forum read. So say from cover to cover. Ah or imagination enable

Jollyroger78, your questions not have no relations to choice a puppy. And perishing those more a puppy specifically breed Entlebucher Sennenhunds. They have attitude or to to the Lord God (ah but as otherwise can be to answer pro the, that will become with puppy for? Genetics - of Chi, however, substance) A so same to the very the storeowner sobaki- that he intends with it to do. And raze otherwise.

P. S.jollyroger78, you carying in a comprehensive dialogue between the pesiq.ru and ask there questions, perishing you there accurately reciprocate) Everyone OK forum the one- intellectual
P. S. S. If not want, that it comes not aktsentirovalis on topic stoimosti- themselves on it not aktsentiruytes in their issues.

And mgggg either you are reading between the lines either commit own conclusion judging by from moreover that (not) written. This right every =) there is no problems

jollyroger78 wrote:

Oh! Thanks for Sharing (your opinion =) and dual Thanks for Sharing (respect my opinion, not minimizing exposure answer to vkladyvaniyu me in his mouth issue "and very polished so expensive?

"Yes. Word "C" saw precisely on this Forum. There as times discussed possible future owners puppies.

Would still. C as the frets. In polіklіnіtsі I - patient. In the vet's - a visitor. For family members - son, husband, grandson and camping on P. And if something (those more being) sell as wheel for auto, then yes. C =) for me there is the difference in shades words.

Here is "saw and fuse" this I understand. This not so much passports and papers, this choice soul of!

About ice skiing - who said that poorly. Speech about different criteria for estimates. There is objective, and there is human errors. Only and just

On too costly 4 like understand - if dog not for a view - need whether its to sterilize / castrate for preserving its same health? How know, pro Germany there make precisely so (ah apparently still with goal control populations animals)

On Of clear. People need comfort =) to all was purely-stiff and not sight

Entletusovka? Yes me would simply with one normal owner to communicate modicum on the street on stroll with pesoy and will much I'm clearer

Text or I pick a not investment, otherwise would not asked pro orchiectomy real cheap / sterilization or murder sake of conservation health wee things. And have been putting concrete questions those for whom I "C." Choice kennels. In anybody already made

Edited jollyroger78 (Today 22 :11: 2)

On Forum there is theme pro orchiectomy real cheap and sterilization or murder) there different opinion, can be choose) I believe, that all that given nature - let will, i.e., if "on medical’s depositions before", then, of course.
If for you not difficult) the 35 kilometers from Moscow on Dmitrovskomu highways and I'll show you three raznovozrastnykh and raznokharakternykh Samoyede) or in Saturday before the show about subway Timiryaschevskaya can walk in the oak copse, but will already only one and an unsociable old fella) with that)
Ah and still very advise watch and lot more to know "pro parents") psyche ideal - very important things That you, as shows practice)

Anler wrote:

jollyroger78

Judging by everything speech, breed for you not has no meaning. So that you did on this Forum? If you without difference, what dog borrow (I mean in mind exterior), take we have from home for free.

Vtesalsya with evil intent - promising to reopen beauty hive khvalyaschikhsya entlebukherovodov lest get honey (information) and understand what he although would on smells =)) A it turned out not seemed - odors the different accented http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

Orphanage - this, too, thought. Importantly, to it dawned on - here is this accurately my! Until (in absentia) inclination is to entlikam. Zhurnalistov rate tell pollsters =)

Kittenish took besporodnogo =) birds winter regularly'm feeding – on -, too, not purebred dogs. And there is no - 'm lying - pedigreed! Tits are called! 're chewing 2 kg quality in week! =) but alive under - speeds and these already help was on farm. Yes and simply eye delights the. For homeless cats put warm the booth with heated – on, nasypayu fodder periodically.

Pro you ask not d - answer itself themselves. Incidentally, can give street address scarcity of, which with gratitude will accept your aid. Write?

Last edited by jollyroger78 (Jan 9 2016 23:16:53)

jollyroger78 wrote:

and mgggg either you are reading between the lines either commit own conclusion judging by from moreover that (not) written. This right every =) there is no problems

And I as Chukcha-that see, then and read) so that can question not in is, that reading, and in is-that write?

Alla wrote:

I more I’d say me like some "shortcomings exterior", but the main for me was "the absence of aggression to person and the, that representatives this breed 33,259 mistakes with measurable payoffs in." I very regret street dogs, but not was able would take to itself and to take responsibility for dog with the streets - mongrel, with unknown me shows promise. Simply was in elementary - fear. Have on native dogs and character "the Breed", that it was important. Ah and still secure schenka (ah if we are talking about a normal zavodchike, have which not "jibe all on all") the don, that from schenka grow can. Buying Bimasika, I was certain, that this will be entlebukher, i.e. until 52 centimeters in strong pasterns, and Caucasian female Ovtcharka or ALABAY have us not will emerge)

Edited Alla (Yesterday 20 :20: 00)

Well, that you’s be frank and with a.
Here is here yes! Agree with you - if want not alabaya, and someone with =)) in other were-size-the nature breed of, apparently, plays role. Hope, have them and all such "positive" and an open-minded mistakes human character. Nothing. Will jam! =)

Text or And well, that not pride beautiful pedigree and not vnutrivlagalischnye funds type - that you boyo one takes on this Forum, You in orphanage tool? =) )

Last edited by jollyroger78 (Jan 9 2016 22:39:17)

jollyroger78
Sterilizatsiya- deal master's, themselves on situation for themselves decide, importantly, to not on only.’s depositions before had to (as me, for example) is already realistically a dangerous situation. And to communicate with with persuaded Entlebukherov you, indeed, better somewhere on walks, there you arrive at information lot more and challenging) and exhibition)
Although that the me suggests, that you man. " Prepared by ")

Last edited by laki (Jan 9 2016 22:46:04)

Esdec wrote:

Pro orchiectomy real cheap what the is nonsense, sorry for expression of, written. For vicious fighter in pack of normal not have female genital relations throughout life, so pan out nature. My polutorogodovalomu entlebukhu quite his exercised not prevents and there is no thought his castrate.
Yes and at all strange in a whole nabros, as in is movie - Congress, Germans any. Head you do.

21st. In pack of in animals there is no female genital relations and this normally? Wanted to would see this brings.
Javadxan. Pro orchiectomy real cheap wrote balled up.
But pro orchiectomy real cheap / sterilization or murder veterinarian responded - to reduce the likelihood health problems the animal (in case absence of plans on equine breeding) very even there is sense castrate / to sterilize pet. Wanted to to know thought owners - who and that did or not did on the subject and arguments. PCA.

Nabros, of course, strange - himself wonder as wrote =))) and even more hit surprised as you this’t read =))

jollyroger78 wrote:

Nabros,

Themselves itself and otetili http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

laki wrote:

. Rather -the patient)

Ulybnulo) in this the crux of the marketing.
Jollyroger78 take bukha boldly-dog a golden, if not suits the price on a puppy witness across regions and in its, so say, near abroad. Or wait a, through year-two demand on puppies pripadyot together with prices them. Already now this in sight on other aboriginal. Decent breeders it hurts in a lesser least. But, unfortunately, and have them halve sales, owing to declining purchasing power (as in any friend business) is an objective reality. As used to say one known comrade-better less, yes better!

Thank you! Agree with you. Himself think so same =) well, that there is people, which feel difference between client and, say, patient as. Money question will our. Not in money happiness. =) )
Yes, and buy 6 fringes monthly this sounds strongly. Can and child better. Where any in army choose? To certainly! =) and so it seems a reliable option choice. Or not or. Not mistaking the with pitomnikom.

Javadxan. The crux of the marketing understand. Not is far from this himself.

=)., thanks for pozitiv!

laki wrote:

Stasyun,

Ah here is, pardon me, sensed themselves punished)) strict as a teacher. And just words advised a new man, have which difficulties with financing, options purchases dogs. Breed, which him very liked and he announced his their opinion with respected forum.
'm disappearing.

Edited Laki (Today 18 :30: 23)

Akhakhakha Grand-brother polices the you, Laki! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/110.gif
All must go according to policy Party! And the ??? ?? ? ? see - you already have been mentioned in my ranks (dog)

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/136.gif

laki wrote:

stasyun
There is no simply, love the accuracy of around the-you OK know) Over that in clones recorded? Let us considered, that you miss me? You, for now use zhivinku?
jollyroger78
We OK with you different being? Here strictly on Forum the, as that not so all claims on clean water withdraw)

Not not not Laki! We with you one and the same man! Simply - the easy’personality http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/123.gif

stasyun wrote:

still times closing (me ??? not decisional laziness) -forum read. So say from cover to cover. Ah or imagination enable

Jollyroger78, your questions not have no relations to choice schenka. And perishing those more a puppy specifically breed Entlebucher Sennenhunds. They have attitude or to to the Lord God (ah but as otherwise can be to answer pro the, that will become with a puppy? Genetics - of Chi, however, substance) A so same to the very the storeowner sobaki- that he intends with it to do. And raze otherwise.

To vlydelets knew from what he can choose - him - the storeowner need a information. And under than everyone, perhaps, - its grains information. There is no? Who wants - responds. Who there is no - writes read forum. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/202.gif

laki wrote:

jollyroger78
Sterilizatsiya- deal master's, themselves on situation for themselves decide, importantly, to not on only.’s depositions before had to (as me, for example) is already realistically a dangerous situation. And to communicate with with persuaded Entlebukherov you, indeed, better somewhere on walks, there you arrive at information lot more and challenging) and exhibition)
Although that the me suggests, that you man. " Prepared by ")

Edited Laki (Today 19 :46: 04)

On honey.’s depositions before? =( so this OK LIFE DENIAL dangerously. And of fun can be. Yes. Will have as something mentor to study question. Matt part of a weak until that here. Ah about groomed - Yes I this. Not struck. Only am learning =))
., thanks!

jollyroger78 wrote:

Who there is no - writes read forum.

jollyroger78, because at Forum, and those in it, will give you response to many questions (and you already about this not only I wrote. And you, is obtained, opt out respect labor those who already respond on such questions in other themes.
On Forum all information. And there is such a function, as "the search for."

jollyroger78 wrote:

all must go according to policy Party!

Yes-yes! Big brother polices the you, and you and not in rate?

P. S. Notorious, when grown men (and type, clever, Perhaps) write such a stuff. Sadness my cloudless climes and starry skies.

Alla

Nu and still very advise watch and lot more to know "pro parents") psyche ideal - very important things That you, as shows practice)

For us now this the main thing)
jollyroger78
Information, which is worth paid attention, when choosing a puppy. ^

Judging by the, that write on Forum, many owners entlebukherov encountered in with problem of cowardice and even aggression have their dogs. Lyora - our first it is a watchdog. When toured his to occupy, on our question "why he such a wee.?" Responded, that soon will get used, "sotsializiruyte, drive on exhibition, and all will well." Dogs have us before not was, we and thought, that indeed "nothing terrible." Doing that with dog already long, but progress quite low (How me seems, entlebukher not "the easy" dog. However, can, simply us not very fortunate. Hope, you with such problem not face.

Last edited by Anler (Jan 10 2016 00:03:52)

Anler
Public transport and choked. And all time to iron. Worse another, when absolutely healthy on psyche of the dog in adulthood age, usually from strong stress or doesn (from hard aggression the other dogs) becomes a cowardly-here is this already it is difficult "treat", indeed. And you all even ahead)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations