Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

Posts 41 to 60 of 104

Alla wrote:

At Forum there is theme pro orchiectomy real cheap and sterilization or murder) there different opinion, can be choose) I believe, that all that given nature - let will, i.e., if "on medical’s depositions before", then, of course.
If for you not difficult) then 35 kilometers from Moscow on Dmitrovskomu highways and I'll show you three raznovozrastnykh and raznokharakternykh Samoyede) or in Saturday before the show about subway Timiryaschevskaya can walk in the oak copse, but will already only one and an unsociable old fella) with that)
Ah and still very advise watch and lot more to know "pro parents") psyche ideal - very important things That you, as shows practice)

Thanks to, Alla, for the only concrete proposal on today’s day!
Ox! Even 4000m2 as well as 3-'s can be see? It would be nice, even if one of them and an unsociable old fella - two other the his, can, and upon =) A on Dmitrovka Street as times och. Conveniently. How, with you can be will contact-to agree?

PS ouf. Slightly not signs of habit "Since respect," =)))

laki
A bus halt - our the second house)

A you all even ahead)

Hope. Thanks to, that comforted))

Anler wrote:

Alla

For us now this the main thing)
jollyroger78
Information, which is worth paid attention, when choosing a puppy. ^

Judging by the, that write on Forum, many owners entlebukherov encountered in with problem of cowardice and even aggression have their dogs. Lyora - our first it is a watchdog. When toured his to occupy, on our question "why he such a wee.?" Responded, that soon will get used, "sotsializiruyte, drive on exhibition, and all will well." Dogs have us before not was, we and thought, that indeed "nothing terrible." Doing that with dog already long, but progress quite low (How me seems, entlebukher not "the easy" dog. However, can, simply us not very fortunate. Hope, you with such problem not face.

Edited Anler (Today 21 :03: 52)

Thanks to, Anler! Och. Many. Not threatened both on this moment why something attention. Somewhere on Forum pro Crown Russia were very not be awarded the reviews. Although here can and not in the kennel deal. And say so - central God so with. But love you his would still chase as home. And suspect, that this mutually. And this importantly!

jollyroger78
I congratulate you, this meeting will be very educational! And on exhibition walk not need to.

stasyun wrote:

yes-yes! Big brother polices the you, and you and not in rate?

P. S. Notorious, when grown men (and type, clever, Perhaps) write such a stuff. Sadness my cloudless climes and starry skies.

Yes what here clever?! Adults (give cultural a synonym for) -neumnye men "write such a stuff", and clever people reading - times, respond - two.

Yes and you the moderator thank you! Otherwise simply was would intolerably it is no fun to read. Different opinion! =) A if align all on one wave of, to post labels, then this OK what diversity and aimed in right track!

And with commercial perspective for site and forum someone pays, yes? As say times the Sun shines, means this whom the need.

Text or If seriously - Sustained a reference on forum about points about castration of!

jollyroger78
Thank you large for "fresh" subject on Forum. That cheer.

P.S.: New Year holidays ended.

jollyroger78
Yes, in than deal, on fact not understandable. One bishop says to from of our litter so same all fears, although [his from kennel quite sooner, the other's lashing play with the first an opposing.
Of course, we his very love) Nu, in sight, ideal dogs not the case, without problems not indispensable. Have us it is a watchdog thinks, that mission all of humanity - cutting of puny bukhera, have someone dog, can, parquet on that plank is decomposes. In general, caveat are prepared to everything. :crazyfun:

jollyroger78
Out a message you strange) want porodistogo bushika! But costly! He moreover not worth, mongrel dog essentially, standard is subjective, exhibition-estimates also we! All gentesty nor about than, science genetics - wench of Chi. Here is cat my besporodnaya, class)

Want certainly! Is obtained, said those involved in human my ,-six-month! (

Not question, wait for. Truth, have breeders record.

Like... - Its the immediately recognized with pretensions, and after all Alla answered you! Yes and, exactly, every bushikovladelets will share massive response to questions, zadavayte! Breed very loved, but G-brother's lurkin ') and you like adult a man)

Oooooh, from last!
Vokzal experienced) http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif

stasyun wrote:

jollyroger78, because at Forum, and those in it, will give you response to many questions (and you already about this not only I wrote. And you, is obtained, opt out respect labor those who already respond on such questions in other themes.
On Forum all information. And there is such a function, as "the search for."

Yes yes yes. Well. 'll just press the search for. Thank you.
D d respect labor! Honest word
Whew a sense of, that speech goes about workers in the mine.

Pro respect for Labor. Was reminded announcement in. =))) pardon me. In general, it PG from write until with owner entlika not met.

jollyroger78 wrote:

Yes what here clever?! Adults (give cultural a synonym for) -neumnye men "write such a stuff", and clever people reading - times, respond - two.

Yes and you the moderator thank you! Otherwise simply was would intolerably it is no fun to read. Different opinion! =) A if align all on one wave of, to post labels, then this OK what diversity and aimed in right track!

And with commercial perspective for site and forum someone pays, yes? As say times the Sun shines, means this whom the need.

Text or If seriously - Sustained a reference on forum about points about castration of!

Can ban right now :) want?

nelin
Nelichka, ah spare ??! Ca holidays not left have him) http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

jollyroger78 wrote:

Yes yes yes. Well. 'll just press the search for. Thank you.
D d respect labor! Honest word
Whew a sense of, that speech goes about workers in the mine.

Pro respect for Labor. Was reminded announcement in. =))) sorry. In general, it PG from write until with owner entlika not met.

And for this, too,

JakIv wrote:

nelin
Nelichka, ah spare ??! Ca holidays not left have him)

Here is still.
Really nasty tone. Everyone can, and confectionery and correctness still no one not revisit it.

nelin
Point, we not 39 jurisdictions –, of course) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/175.gifconsider his on then) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

nelin wrote:

Can ban right now want?

Sorry, that so late 7.10 - fell asleep yesterday. Nezabanennym.

How, understand, claims originated have moderators. Here is a master - the Barin. Who pays content Forum, the and decides, that politely, and that there is no, whom write, whom - there is no. The and advises far man need to for Ban to go with this Forum and how he, "likely, is a clever." This normally =) issues there is no.

First someone wrote interpret assertion / the assumption, that I would wanted to och. Cheaply (for free) obtain a puppy. I explained, that this is not so. This not the reason, that wrote. In a whole wrote questions and here same explained their thought on this expense - thought human have which there is no dogs.

Labor breeders not believe easy or simple, any labor deserve respect. In camping on CHAMPION And miners, and breeders and workers, only, perhaps to compare their not worth understandably. Many want say, that he / she here is. Center Earth and us him / it held Russia =) 1425 better without over-statements. Does the progression escape you about than I?

And ban - without problems. Only explain the rest of the those concrete reasons - in than consists the absence of courtesy and respect. In my phrases, protsitirovannykh you this can hardly be see. They as times - response to negative moderator Stasyun. =) Yes I smile, and glad when are smiling at everyone eating other. If smile and dubbed someone irks - the it seems, in than the was rights =)

And glad that, frankly wrote owners entlikov and went power--a period. Ironically, with participants Forum no friction as times and not fulsome.

And now you can banit / not banit. Wasn something prevents register with another phones through day, to write those participants, which want? No! And I about same.

All good weekends. 'll be getting along.

jollyroger78 wrote:

Sorry, that so late 7.10 - fell asleep yesterday

Nothing terrible. Case.
Apology are taken.

jollyroger78 wrote:

fell asleep yesterday. Nezabanennym.

This as an ensemble of virtuoso :)

jollyroger78 wrote:

how, understand, claims originated have moderators.

Believe me, this an accidental coincidence

jollyroger78 wrote:

here is a master - the Barin. Who pays content Forum, the and decides.

In a whole correctly write. But open me secrecy, please, who is a master Forum and who pays his content? And the I, for example, not in rate. Can, of course, sake of such a case, inquire have administrator. Can have Forum there is domestic spying-spender, and we not know)) And, how me known, service MyBulletinBoard allows create forums have for free. If in right lower street corner Forum click on on exile "Create forum", then can see here is such a picture

http://s6.uploads.ru/t/TUIMu.png

And if want know, this forum was created in 2009 group people (breeders, owners, khendlery and vast), which interesting this breed of. If given, how many for these years here containing information, then forum this priceless) Don’t sells and not bought, sensitive is guarded ;)
About reaction forums. The text your Iranian too of hectic, with pretensions and disrespect to the factory and with own beliefs in is, about fix notions not auctioning the. Wanted to talk to the with zavodchikami, deal in topic as choose schenka? Alas, too rudely broke a. Someone so smiley about, and have someone "head you do" from such a, pardon, of transformation.

jollyroger78 wrote:

seksizmom breeders not believe easy or simple, any labor deserve respect.

And you not are hopeless) Today you much "feels better" to read.

jollyroger78 wrote:

A ban - without problems.

jollyroger78 wrote:

A now you can banit / not banit.

Yes, I already realized, that you to this are prepared. Until'll wait)) “I don’t seems, you good man, but someone either resentful, either wrong prepared by :)

jollyroger78 wrote:

Has something prevents register with another phones through day, to write those participants, which want?

Of course, nothing not prevents) So same, as nothing not prevents ban stakeholder, the rate recorded with another phones, if he will write in the same-style. Perishing sorry, but this you to us came, not we to you ;)

jollyroger78 wrote:

Anyone reflecting good weekends

Thank you. And you the same. Thank God, persistent weekend came closer to the end of)

P.s: Propose a introduce on Forum new rule, to participants although would partly made notes in its personal profile :) A the not understandable, with whom you converse, you) many nor behalf of, nor reverie attended by, nor gender)) 't truth on-lover can be identify) A some recognized incognito http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/cool.gif

Conversation, of course, resigned in another direction already. But increasingly-???.

jollyroger78 wrote:

Ukraine. In pack of in animals there is no female genital relations and this normally? Wanted to would see this brings.

Many animals exploits without female genital relations. Wolves, for example. In pack of mating only alpha-male person and alpha-called lower. Top dog is, simply put. And the not every year. Keep loyalty partner with its own. Even if moreover partner there is no already in survivors. And gender life rest members the packs depends on Square, on which lives this a flock, and from feeding grounds on this territory. If little room or beskormitsa came, wolves not proliferate.
Or tigers Ussuri. They live on huge box taiga alone. Otherwise they not starve. So their number quite 'shares remains constant. They, respectively, exploits without regular gender life. And not suffer.

jollyroger78 wrote:

that politely, and that there is no

Depends on adopted in society norms morality. And not is determined by personal act whom would the nor was.

Татьяна wrote:

The Conversation, of course, resigned in another direction already.

In is something and deal, Tanya, that this question not has relations to choice breed or a puppy. And theme pro orchiectomy real cheap quite-??? full of the negotiated in appropriate section.

P. S. But in any case "a repeat of-mother exercises", thank you.

jollyroger78 wrote:

Ukraine. In pack of in animals there is no female genital relations and this normally? Wanted to would see this brings.

Tanya, truth, you already responded to this question.
I will repeat.
Yes, in nature, as you this not seem strange, really jibe only 15-20% percent "male" regions of the.
This law also acts and on has recollected and homeless the packs not only in nature, but and in urban conditions.

And to you understood why so is happening, advise you revere articles on themes: A hierarchical relations in pack of, relationship in pack of, stage hierarchy and camping on D.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations