Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

nelin wrote:

But in a whole, thanks to, forum had brushed up. Yes and I finally with Laki Labaratorio Staliano perla Cooperarione allo)) How long you been she has dreamed) And, seems, we "make friends ’." Truth, Ilya?

Javadxan http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/108.gif

laki wrote:

Javadxan

http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/186.gif

nelin wrote:

jollyroger78

That same you would delete its post, they initially me? I - the managed read, and here is forumchane, certainly, not all) Although, thanks to, that wrote-have dubbed this the text me in lichku.
If honestly, then a bit already hippie friends theme nor about than. Want schenka? Call, will try help in this issue. Ah, or not me call, and in the cattery, which you likes more just. Initially Vasha mistake was in is, that not those route went. Under personal rubbing shoulders with the breeder can be much more information obtain (answers on questions and the end result - an opportune under your "demands" Puppy). Truth, if without suspicion, charges, claims.
But in a whole, thanks to, forum had brushed up. Yes and I finally with Laki Labaratorio Staliano perla Cooperarione allo)) How long you been she has dreamed) And, seems, we common language found "make friends ’" (there is no Huda without for good :). Truth, Ilya?

Yes, Nelin, leader was coming write in BOS, but set foot and not there pushed. Then understood and revised camping on K. All this and not was meant for. Suddenly your husband will read? =))) kidding

Last edited by jollyroger78 (Jan 12 2016 23:03:49)

jollyroger78 wrote:

Yes, Nelin, leader was coming write in BOS, but set foot and not there pushed. Then understood and revised camping on K. All this and not was meant for.

I so and thought) honestly)) but, doubts to in soul)

jollyroger78 wrote:

one your husband will read?

He, fortunately, has other hobby in this life (talented the artist ;)) And on forums have dogs not churchgoers. So same, as I not go... I go on forums have photographers) Sobachek, pussy... cats, alpine marmot and the like - undergoes a only from love and respect me) And even helps very-very! For that I him endlessly grateful to.

jollyroger78 wrote:

=))) kidding

Ah, finally! I waited, when from you cherished invulnerability positive out a message (defusing the environment) :)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » I a potential "C" =)) but appeared some considerations