Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Presence technykh prostate problems on exhibitions, classes, vygulakh and camping on D.

Presence technykh prostate problems on exhibitions, classes, vygulakh and camping on D.

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

Sad
, too, a bit gonna do this hula thing. On Russia signed up long, and in Mind not was, that pyatimesyachnaya Charukhi Puppy is gonna squirt out. Nature took its,. Came on exhibition with current charkoy. I suffered, of course. But not happened date with the crazy in environment Samoyede entle. As the all quietly, not seen hysterics no one from horndogs!
Simply, to be clear, um, hysterics a dog, man can ambush and on an empty place, reason can be many. All depends on training Sobakina to this corporates of-the exhibition, yes and at all from nourishing)

Pysy)
Alla, males so understood and estestny) and here is has presented to) http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/dash1.gif

JakIv
Itself itself arguing against) "males understood and. And here same on an empty place hysterical ")
And still, I have observed that was objectively at all quietly belong to technym assholes, they, I 133333334 in other rocks by "full madhouse", with sometimes kobelyam and not it is important - flowing or not flowing, are prepared knitting all and all) A was objectively they strongly fixated on owner.

Alla
All, agree! Here is mostly of Charukhi. But Stivke always more interesting my presence. LlNDA: Mom! Walk, play!)
And I here is think, pro found items was objectively. Escaped for Female of rotveylershey? Steve would not escaped. TTT / Illy here another reason? :dontknow:

Last edited by JakIv (Jan 16 2016 07:56:43)

Tatiana, on first a deer males not react. I on courses on poslushke drew attention, that the entire gender, sorry, in blood, and kobelyam modicum would that. The dog whisperer confirmed, that permits visit classes under the first heat.
Classes go more hours, in closed of it were plush, technaya bitch bassendzhi and 5 horndogs. Worked 7 to cheek and pop to little bum cheeks. But no at all these.

Here is in further in heat can arise problems needless

Last edited by Яшма (Jan 16 2016 00:07:09)

And accented and other options - some has presented to smell even not in a deer so, that males on them react inadequately))

This theme applies all ??? to exhibitions, not correction behavior)

http://www.dogs.lv/en/others-files/inte … -dog-show/

On exhibition in Riga in March close has presented to not are permitted. Return 75 percent exhibition payment.
Owners sook should this have in view and inspect information before the show.
Likely can be "slip" past the vet, which will not very negligent, but cannot be ruled out, that on you not Tymoshenko owners horndogs)

Alla, ah justice sake of-you often such condition about regaining the payment seen) No on one ChM and MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% such a nor never not was))

Alla wrote:

http://www.dogs.lv/en/others-files/inte … -dog-show/

Conversation about this:

Bitches in season or sick dogs can not participate at the show! If dog becomes sick or season for the bitch starts until the first day of the Show, exhibitor can receive back 75% of the entry fee if he presents or sends official veterinary certificate issued till the first day of the Show to organizators of the show before a show or till the end of a Dog Show.

Read more:
Has presented to in heat or sick dogs not can to accept participation in the exhibition! If dog Roman Tyrtov or flowed until first day exhibition, a participant can obtain ago 75% payment, if he will feature or comitment official conclusion the vet, revival until first day exhibition, organizers exhibition until the early exhibition or until the end of last day exhibition.
(Pardon me, oil maslenoe :D, but as there is)

P. S. Conclusion the vet about heat-this with steeply)

stasyun wrote:

Alla, ah justice sake of-you often such condition about regaining the payment seen) No on one ChM and MOLDOVA AMOUNTED TO 23,7% such a nor never not was))

Justice sake of - I the first time see such official statement on site) several times under registration in letter shared with such a information, or on level rumors. Or expert already in an exhibition claimed, technaya bitch would still "not exhibition konditsiya," which and the rest of the exhibitors prevents. And explained, that “in heat, as and vylinyavshey dog or limping title on gives. Or leaves without estimates.
This need to have vailu. Here is and all!
Theme to "a and training and breeding" not has nor no relations.

Last edited by Alla (Feb 20 2016 21:11:03)

Alla wrote:

This is need to have vailu. Here is and all!

Ah this a fair remark. And this indeed need to have in view))

Alla wrote:

Theme to "a and training and breeding" not has nor no relations.

And here is with this not would argue :D
During in heat, that has presented to "are burning", that males. And it means, that nurse the industry need to)

stasyun wrote:

A here is with this not would argue
During in heat, that has presented to "are burning", that a hound takes a. And it means, that nurse the industry need to)

You can, as and any man, have own opinion, BUT! In this case not is faring speech "about wean knitting all and the entire", speech is faring about the "enriching on exhibition", i.e. arrived, not aimed a and dispatched to read site, sense trip, if expert will tell "dog super, but title not dam."
And opinion can be have. Only it in case force major's, even if all males in an exhibition will super trained vyazatsya exclusively on team, not will help.

And have us here case was. Bitch flowed. On the second day exhibition. Abroad :D

P. S. This it not prevented all win :D

stasyun wrote:

A have us here case was. Bitch flowed. On the second day exhibition. Abroad

P. S. This it not prevented all win

And?
I wasn where the wrote, that this impossible? I wrote, that so not case? With than you and I congratulate)
I only believe, that this far from endorsing to the rest of the exhibitors. And that for owners prostate problems in one of a hundred / two hundred / not know racking up how many cases, can prove, that bitch not be allowed to enter on exhibition (the reference higher on choirs club) and that I was witnessing, that “not gave title.
Even times theme about exhibitions, that you and accept the their controlled, not necessarily about fostering http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gif

Me seems, this Pooo us all written, in greater or a lesser extent!
http://s018.radikal.ru/i525/1602/6c/fbfad26a73be.jpg

Alla wrote:

location times theme about exhibitions, that you and accept the their controlled, not necessarily about fostering

Yes there is no, I simply you'm only messing with :crazy:

stasyun wrote:

yes there is no, I simply you'm only messing with

You the potency me more picking) the potency)

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Nurture and in » Presence technykh prostate problems on exhibitions, classes, vygulakh and camping on D.