Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Need advice newcomer))

Need advice newcomer))

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

Hello, respected entlebukhovody!

I only'm getting ready supplement your ranks, many've given pro rocks, but would still I have remained stopitsot issues, part of of which I wanted would ask you, because you communicate with bukhami every day. Hope, you me business.
Questions the next:
1. Is worth whether win bukha gorozhaninu,, used the in apartment (if dog organize fully fledged from 1967-morning walk + on weekends Bartnik in cleanest / on nature of)?
2. How quietly the climpity transfers civic participation homes, without owner, in companies other animals (a, dog) – for example, in for the workday?
3. How this breed suited for work with children (enimalterapiya)?
4. Smiled, that young Bukhi very active (substantially decrease in little bum cheeks). Is changing whether character dogs with age?
5. There are whether among bukhov “calmer ” (how this perhaps) representatives breed?

Thank you, if can to answer although would on some of issues. In the process, perhaps, still will appear new)

Евгения wrote:

Hello, respected entlebukhovody!

I only'm getting ready supplement your ranks, many've given pro rocks, but would still I have remained stopitsot issues, part of of which I wanted would ask you, because you communicate with bukhami every day. Hope, you me business.
Questions the next:
1. Is worth whether win bukha gorozhaninu,, used the in apartment (if dog organize fully fledged from 1967-morning walk + on weekends Bartnik in cleanest / on nature of)?
2. How quietly the climpity transfers civic participation homes, without owner, in companies other animals (a, dog) – for example, in for the workday?
4. Smiled, that young Bukhi very active (substantially decrease in little bum cheeks). Is changing whether character dogs with age?
5. There are whether among bukhov “calmer ” (how this perhaps) representatives breed?

Thank you, if can to answer although would on some of issues. In the process, perhaps, still will appear new)

Hello!

Answer on several, so as puppy 4.5 month)
1. Have us urban apartment, as times with valuable turistice 2 times in day in workers days and on weekends on 3-4 times in day. If schenka well let him run, i.e. engage with him, not simply to he teach those itself on tight leash, then this well options
2. Have us Puppy with the outset remained one, first were whining, when hurriedly, but now all'oc and dog trained. Importantly - need maximally secure themselves from vandalism, i.e. need ponmat, that this silly and will bomb all, that will find. We when quit, from zone access: Much room + corridor public all, that theoretically can be an eye)) And if dog something track, then we believe guilty themselves, that not was removed)

About other issues until sooner judge, but activity only gets)) Yes, she becomes less chaotic, but dog VERY a vigorous, it needs constantly attention and classes, classes, classes.

Ah and need understand, that the direst - this the first 2 month, when Puppy pees, poops (sometimes everywhere and is chaotically), have him case nesvorenie and simply him always need attention. I.e. this a small child and rhythm life perekraivaetsya dramatically, need be to this prepared and accept the decision very deliberately. We as times this survived not so long, but nor breath not hotela nor never, because entlebukhery - best! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

Drugaya
Thank you, pro toddlers I know) we have dog - it already 11 years, it is our the first dog, that we once puppy for accidentally have picked up on the street, and on the very moment no one in family notions not had, that dog Butcher of nurse the. In end we have an elderly besporodnuyu khitryugu, which I starters something train just couple of years ago, and which like smart, but learn it decisional laziness, yes and character already shaped have dogs.
All puppy-dog the Wet we with it over (good, she particularly nothing not used to bite my, and in the rest of the - pools and heap, pyatirazovye walk, izmusolennye things hosts.
Now to choice dogs are more suited seriously, for there are already understanding of, than can be turned the wrong nurture or at all the absence of inadequate to. All the more, with such breed, as enteli)
As quick she you have to-care's learned how to? Or still homes can go?

Hello!

I have two bukhera., both girls (mother and daughter). One 4 year the other 1 year 3 mo.
Stuck answer Your questions.

1. We live in city of (summer we leave on liberal scattering). Strolls two times in day: On the morning hours 1.5 and on the evening h. Two times in week traveling with them on dressirovochnuyu playground.
There’re making hours on 3 - 4 active instruction.
2. When us homes there is no adults dogs behave quietly. And here is when we drawn here begins the action around :-) Pro schenka fully agree with Drugaya

Drugaya wrote:

2. Have us Puppy with the outset remained one, first were whining, when hurriedly, but now all'oc and dog trained. Importantly - need maximally secure themselves from vandalism, i.e. need ponmat, that this silly and will bomb all, that will find. We when quit, from zone access: Much room + corridor public all, that theoretically can be an eye)) And if dog something track, then we believe guilty themselves, that not was removed)

3. With his eldest dog proceeded test on eligibility in "kanesteropiya." Linda has passed test, she suited for that work. (Active, tumultuous, but safe).
4. Is changing whether character with age? My eldest 4 year - shilopopie with youngest sister voting. But 4 year this not age.
5. Perhaps there are calmer copies of, but I would on this particularly not hoped. Dogs very active.

Drugaya wrote:

dog VERY a vigorous, it needs constantly attention and classes, classes, classes.

This my devvchonki.
http://s010.radikal.ru/i313/1604/25/7a04edf763c1.jpg

Natasha & Co
Thank you!
You with them somewhere received? In unfamiliar usloviyakhzametno stressuyut?

Евгения wrote:

as quick she you have to-care's learned how to? Or still homes can go?

She until still not fully reliable, so as Puppy vygulivaetsya just 2 times in day, so as tolerate 8-9 hours he still not can. I.e. on the morning and on the evening makes affairs on the street, and in apartment on disposable nappies. But immediately making the connection that to what and all more is beginning to tolerate and waiting for fifth block - guest. They very George W. Bush cleverly tapped)

And at all Yevhen, about choice breed. We doing that on chessboard of in group with kinologom. And in that's always. The desk staff was, comic group sack the transmission of and someone from shooting groups asked have senior instructor advise rocks and she (Kharbin a participant Chempionatov Europe and camping on D. On obidiensu and camping on D. And VERY experienced the dog whisperer) did economics fail (was order 20 dogs and different breeds) to us and told, that recommends entlebukhera http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/girl_angel.gif, and this not simply so)

Евгения wrote:

you with them somewhere received? In unfamiliar usloviyakhzametno stressuyut?

I another Sister on exhibition, on other “shovel, on contest. In new places I not panel called would this stress - there is no, Netimer electrified.
Need to give a bit look around, get settled and all.

Live in apartment winter, vygulivaem half an hour of exercise with morning, hour-and a half day and half an hour of exercise on the evening. On weekends in 2 times more. I’d say so, that walks on weekends lack flat against, in Profsoyuznaya days account for actively dogulivat in apartment hour the other (supreme active game and training)

Our undergoes a one homes 3-4 hours, then is beginning to wildly howl and do other all consecutive. But this our omission most likely, camping on K. Schedule the free and there is no such, to a host day no one not was.

Daughter 8 months, is famously are. She is into pumping bukha for ears, lack for nose, the all fails, and then moves away. When literature sleeps, is worth and awaits until the kind anything bails on on gender, to example wanting, then your with this a mug of in another room and proudly is returning back with a mug of in mouth and with guise of type "ah give me already a doodle, I same has brought you, work produced." So same eliminates the authentication for a little kid just a pampers and Gold Fancies uneaten himself in London build (truth then, too, requests a doodle).

Our closer to two years and in my he becomes all make more active with every day. Substantially decrease have him of course very large in one place. Good life not will give accurately.

I such not saw. This VERY active dogs and if to example not very vygulyan, then homes life not will give, will lithographs or your whining or roar or run around as ” until with him not pozanimayutsya to qualitatively, then can on half an hour provide and all around the circle.
Summer on dacha far easier, for day so or otherwise umatyvaetsya and on the evening silence and calm.

Last edited by Esdec (May 5 2016 01:40:35)

Correct and I pro their.
In little bum cheeks not substantially decrease - there tailspin, 2 pieces, are always lingering in different hand. (First me seemed, that have of our younger one pleasant thing - there is no,, too, two, simply were small.)
But all-??? with age - and oldest already 5 years - become safer. Anwar always ready play, but "if is a master is engaged in a, then and I'll sleep."
Youngest same interestingly all’s’s! Everywhere’s’s’s! Always-and-and-and!

Civic participation homes senior bore on right on, the younger already not one - their two. Together business; large damage there is no, although all exposure are available.

I have Shelton: Let and on 8 an hour one homes remained and all well! All on their places, nothing not don even with bone apparently sentiments there is no be bothered, where lay in before departure there and lies as come! But then have Dog mood is rising, so happily faced and for drugs neck and leaps once and lying around before with their feet, even if himself'd come without sentiments, then he necessarily his would raise) Truth until 9 months we his in cage cooperators, ah only sake of him because he could and slice of plastic and rubber and glass eat. Now all has changed he became more picky in is, that can be try on language and child ‘ s teeth) Although on the street eye yes eye! Of course this dog very pro-active, but if it give who will have plenty 3-4 hour, the homes the very calm!

1. Мы живем в обычной городской квартире, гуляем по-разному, иногда получается выйти только на туалетные дела.
2. Нашему парню чуть больше 2 лет, он с детства остается один (с котом) на весь день, пока мы на работе. Конечно, он скучает без нас и бурно радуется, когда мы приходим домой, но в целом ведет себя прилично, не буянит и дом не разносит, даже пока был мелкий почти ничего не испортил.
3. У нас пока детей нет, поэтому сказать точно не могу, но на прогулке он вполне спокойно относится к общению с детьми. Знаю владельцев энтлебухеров, у которых есть дети, собаки с ними отлично ладят.
4. Любые бушики очень активны, вне зависимости от возраста. Да, поведение собаки с возрастом слегка изменилось в некоторых ситуациях, но в целом он все такой же активный и неугомонный.
5. Чуть более спокойные собаки бывают, но это, скорее, исключение. В целом, это активные холерики, умные, любящие и имеющие желание учиться, с которыми надо активно заниматься и занимать им мозг.

Здравствуйте! Нашей красоте 10,5 месяцев. Мы очень активны,но боимся детей,шумов (особенно выстрелов ) и лифта. На улицу выходим с трудом,но на улице ,особенно в лесу забываем обо всем и радуемся свободе. Начала лаять на людей. Не можем понять,как с этим бороться... На команду "нельзя"не реагирует... Очень надеемся ,что сможем справиться с этими страхами... Если у кого есть подобный опыт,будьте добры,поделитесь,как Вы с этим справлялись? Заранее спасибо за ответ!

Петрович
Добрый!
1 обратитесь к заводчику.
2. Идите на площадку.
3. Кормите на улице, просите людей давать ей еду.
4. Не кормите сутки перед новым годом и вперёд - кормить под салютами.
5. Проанализируйте, когда возникла проблема, на фоне чего... Возобновите ситуацию в меньшей степени, не кормите сутки, а потом в ситуации давайте вкусности.
6. Советы по инету давать сложно, пригласите кинолога, который откорректирует возникшую проблему.

PS. Пример, у меня взрослый 5,5 лет кобель в подъезде всегда назодится в возбужденно- агрессивном состоянии, готов сожрать любую собаку - ему было 10 месяцев, мы ехали в клинику, он был никакой с катером в лапе, на первом этаже в лифт влетел Франции бульдог, который вырвал у него из лапы катетр, он не мог защищаться, мы с мужем на успели, я получила укус ща руку... Прошло дофига времени - тёмные менее он все помнит и готов к нападению и защите. АО всех остальных местах абсолютно адекватен.
Второй пример: кобель, 2 года, осенью будет два гола, как мимо нас около Дмитровского шоссе на бешеной скорости на скейтах и роликах пролетели мальчишки, я дёрнулась, ойкнула, и др кучи наступила ему на лапу, на этом месте он всегда идёт на полусогнутых, втянув шею... Мы параллельно шоссе идём две остановки, стираем когти, так вот это место - он всегда проходит со страхом... Ждёт, что мама опять дёрнется и начнёт его топтать...в остальном адекватен.
Удачи!

Last edited by Alla (Jul 3 2016 12:04:03)

Спасибо за советы! Мы уже начали работать в этом направлении, Ваши советы полностью совпали с тем,что мы делаем!

Добрый день! У нас начала вылезать  шерсть,прямо сыпется... Не подскажите,отчего может быть? Кормим Годен Игл холистик,для щенков. Зимой все было хорошо,а летом полезла... Так должно быть или витамины нужно давать? И если да,то какие? Заранее спасибо!

Петрович wrote:

Добрый день! У нас начала вылезать  шерсть,прямо сыпется... Не подскажите,отчего может быть? Кормим Годен Игл холистик,для щенков. Зимой все было хорошо,а летом полезла... Так должно быть или витамины нужно давать? И если да,то какие? Заранее спасибо!

Вообще так и должно быть.   Наш отлинял в июне.  Шерсти было целый вагон + машину до сих пор оттираю.   Кстати может кто посоветует, чем лучше всего шерсть от велюра очищать?

Петрович wrote:

У нас начала вылезать  шерсть,прямо сыпется...

Петрович, вам сюда Линька

Esdec wrote:

Вообще так и должно быть.   Наш отлинял в июне.  Шерсти было целый вагон + машину до сих пор оттираю.   Кстати может кто посоветует, чем лучше всего шерсть от велюра очищать?

Спасибо,а то мы волноваться начали!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Need advice newcomer))