Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Have considered about purchases of entlebukhera

Have considered about purchases of entlebukhera

Posts 41 to 60 of 82

Help please figure out with breed! First're thinking about doing take entlebukhera, arrived finally in on exhibition, 12 October displacement, are acquainted with breed and by some persuaded. Dogs curious to appealed, but me suffer one question! I very fear by taking over schenka, face with a certain socialization! Raze not gather additionally in any way, that this for feature of and there is whether she have all puppies or all-??? have individual individuals? We being dog in apartment and on liberal scattering, i.e. she will be with us touring.
And still arrived finally in on exhibition in Crocus, 19 October, there help with appentsellerami. And as I understood, this breed more sotsializirovana, but as me it looked still and more active!
Whether anyone help deal?
In advance huge thank you!

Sotsializirovat needs any dog, any breed, if you are going to live with them in city of among people. And nurse the, too, will have, as child. After all and from child can be raise Mowgli. Ah and can be choose more active schenka, less boyazlivogo on their zadatkam that whether, but here there is and minus- bishop says to can prove through dibs on active, over than, too, will have work. Was objectively softer and gentle, on my view, than apeny. My two dogs trek in restaurants, in banks, parks, one regularly Daniel makes it abroad. The need socialization not there is specificity entlebukherov, sotsializirovat will have any schenka any breed.

+2

Галина wrote:

And still arrived finally in on exhibition in Crocus, 19 October, there help with appentsellerami. And as I understood, this breed of more sotsializirovana, but as me it looked still and more active!

Not breed sotsializirovana, and exhibition dogs.
As you already wrote, need to work, simply so with the sky nothing not falls http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gif

Alla wrote:

sotsializirovat needs any dog, any breed, if you are going to live with them in city of among people. And nurse the, too, will have, as child. After all and from child can be raise Mowgli. Ah and can be choose more active schenka, less boyazlivogo on their zadatkam that whether, but here there is and minus- bishop says to can prove through dibs on active, over than, too, will have work. Was objectively softer and gentle, on my view, than apeny. My two dogs trek in restaurants, in banks, parks, one regularly Daniel makes it abroad. The need socialization not there is specificity entlebukherov, sotsializirovat will have any a puppy any breed.

I was signing up for)

On fact echo this the sad trend, that a large number of neosobachennykh people consider, that if choose "the right" rocks something not need to will strongly something to do, type -A dog itself smart, knows on Gene level all team, comes only on sheepish, and else time not "a peep out of anyone" and camping on D. And camping on P.
This very a strong misled, which leads in further to problems not only have dogs, but and have their hosts. ???? without difference, what breed dog - a giant'm Asian or's a little tiny the terrier breed.

Alla, higher all correctly told. Salesmanship so trendy word, but there is normal a simple Russian military -vospitanie. People same are raised children, to they, when will rise, waged themselves decently, knew would NATO well, and that poorly. Puppy-the same child.

And ??? proschityvaya situation - you on winner bit with masters of quite young bushikov, camping on K. Their was most, not so whether? But on Russia have appenov were mostly adults dogs, which, of course same, behave more vospitano)

stasyun wrote:

And ??? proschityvaya situation - you on winner bit with masters of quite young bushikov, camping on K. Their was most, not so whether? But on Russia have appenov were mostly adults dogs, which, of course same, behave more vospitano)

Apparently poorly bit
Unfortunately this the overall trend, people not want invest soul and forces in nurture, hence suffer dogs.
"Right" breeds not the case, there is the right approach to choice, camping on E. A major or petty, on desire the big old hairy or bald. Bald, hunter or peasant and camping on D.
Else only forces khoza http://i.smiles2k.net/hello_byby_smiles/1_011.gif

I not newcomer in -owned dogs. Held we before mostly Caucasian sheep-dogs, was and Risen (video game) and black terrier breed. After as have us appeared children, took Estonian, the hound,, and now, after long theoretical approach to breed, decided to purchase entlebukhera, but on-about socialization heard first time from hosts entlebukherov. Utterly not understand as this is happening, so and ask. My the familiar took entlebukhera (until this she has was bernskiy Sennenhund), so and not was able cope with this problem, dog just she feared, even themselves hosts. Here is I have and sits in anybody this question, what nurse the we bad listeners, I not a member, 'll raise.
Huge thank you all for reviews, your experience very valuable for newcomers, and especially doubters!

Галина wrote:

My the familiar took entlebukhera (until this she has was bernskiy Sennenhund), so and not was able cope with this problem, dog just she feared, even themselves hosts.

Galina, such behavior extremely atypically, for entlebukherov. Need to look specific situation.
Have us, for example, contrary were fears, camping on K. In childhood Petrousha ah all in district loved, with all wanted play - and with small shelties and with huge, no one not she feared - but this typically for healthy schenka bushika. We feared, that anyone with such trustfulness wrought it harm. But senior comrades me calmed, and truth-closer to year emerged normal wariness regarding, but without aggressiveness and fear.
That it is important account for, bushiki very active.

And camping on K. You have there are already capacities for experience nourishing dogs something you have with this should not be difficulties) Good luck!

Галина wrote:

but on-about socialization heard first time from hosts entlebukherov.

Галина wrote:

Completely not understand as this is happening, so and ask.

Here is this yes http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/91.gif
As same you with dogs lived?
On Forum very difficult into in psychology relations khoza and dogs. But believe me, all from you depends, from your optimistic. He should be not mentorskim, and confidently-sustains for dogs, it must feel your support if suddenly that not is obtained.
Dog must you trust, it should be interestingly with you, scheming orientiruyuschaya on owner.

Галина wrote:

That I have and sits in anybody this question, what nurse the we bad listeners, I not a member, 'll raise.

Times you have doubts, then the boyars doubt http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_145.gif
But if you can include head in this issue, then can and all will normally.

Chantal, I think here question in using terminology varying degrees, not always customary) But under this sense one.

Here, I think, the author themes not puts questioning compelled nurse the, camping on E. Train dog any breed, and is asking question about peculiarities porodnogo of being the a certain dogs and the required degree of socialization, coming from this the most of being the. Incidentally, nurture and salesmanship - this not quite synonymous with, nurture - this, essentially, in, camping on E., applies, to dog, fulfilling teams owner, and salesmanship - this skill to interact with similar itself, although now salesmanship pomaetsya as skill to interact with interacted.
So here is about porodnykh peculiarities: Yes, have entlebukhera there is in standard breed pro character a small wariness regarding to cause, but, if have author were information, to this perishing more than not getting accustomed) nastorozhennos, unlike information, without aggression, she due to workers unexpected dogs genetically. Perhaps, will have to spend a bit more time, than, say, with that is very, on should also (gulyaniem on buoyant streets, for example), but all these especially have normal dogs well can be keep under control and they well satisfactorily managed, and with age at all become more subdued. With entlebukherom very desirable pass course early, their at all upload need to))
And anonymous case pro dog that all, even hosts, fears, of course, quite not is typical not only for entlebukhera, but and for any dogs, there not understandable, that happened, commenting on it is difficult.
On a still: Of course, nurse the all need to, but, all-???, that is why on early not was almost small dogs, the more, dekorashek: Because, that masschtab consequences from wild information, to example, much more, too, from incontinent, say who or sneeze) and not in size only deal)

+1

NN wrote:

those more, dekorashek: Because, that masschtab consequences from wild information, to example, much more, too, from incontinent, say who or sneeze.

Spurn, you a bit wrong say. In terms of destruction, yes, a major dog can inflict harm more than petty. But here is in terms of damage in a whole, rare collection of rude chikhi, to be a yorkie Owned and Blackjack Rassely ahead planet the entire, camping on K. People why something thinks, that their nurse the not need to. Read on other forums themes pro "vezdessuschikh" dogs, for example. York you can and not's gonna blow the couch, but can his zassikat and tear apart. And this clearly not from an "joys." Or dogs, which not silent-I have under window ??? ?? ? ? trek, with seventh building with closed densely windows heard all-and this is only 2 Yurick walking.

So that, I not pro the, that entlebukhery best dogs, and all the rest there is no, and pro the, that nurse the need to all breed. Nurture-not there is only in as times. For example, discourage something dog not write homes-this not in, and nurture. Dog need to nurse the on all ways. Ah and in primarily nurse the themselves, camping on K. Often problems have dogs not because, that she the bad, but because masters not want engage, not want themselves be educated engagement with dog, not want evolve in this direction.

+1

NN wrote:

that masschtab consequences from wild information, to example, much more, too, from incontinent, say who or sneeze) and not in size only deal)

stasyun wrote:

spurn, you a bit wrong say.

On-my, here even even debate funny: Of course, more the scale of the - male Caucasian, can hand gnaw off, and everything sofa's gonna wet, as themselves consider, there is the difference? And,, I reiterate, not in size deal, a St Bernard, for example, hardly maiming rights. Incidentally, if perishing about size: Much dog make him pee on sofa or a small - think, the outcome differ, too, will (joke)
Closing, believe, that any dog nurse the need to (and nurse the, and train), but attention each need to special, and, can be someone intensified.

stasyun wrote:

Nu and in primarily nurse the themselves, camping on K. Often problems have dogs not because, that she the bad, but because masters not want engage, not want themselves be educated engagement with dog, not want evolve in this direction.

Ah here not would argue: In this case, as and in life at all, case differently and important)

Galina
We, too, first wanted appentsellera, but for him better to live in the suburban house mum, as I understood, in apartment him closely, so we for themselves this option shoals off
Examine this question and talk with the breeder

A wee. entlebukher, as you here already wrote, this exception from rules
On site breed even written:
"Shortcomings: Every deviation from above mentioned points should be viewed as lack of, assessment which should be explored in accurate dependence from extent manifestation departures, under this should cannot his influence on health and a state of dogs.

insecure behavior, insufficient temperament, the easy belligerence.

hair between TITLE:

Truslivost, belligerence."
Hence http://www.entlebucher.ru/cntnt/o_porode.html

And salesmanship - this Vasha work and from you depends what will grow dog. Have us was contrary - we went to all, jumped, of licking, provided scratch an itch. Helped frequent faffing around in crowded places. Gradually on people has become respond less, now not reacts at all (exception children, neck to them do is snog me and hug, is suppressed team "me," which untaps dog halfway back until the desired facility and brings to strange host)

Last edited by Masha (Oct 22 2013 14:32:24)

stasyun wrote:

Nu and in primarily nurse the themselves, camping on K. Often problems have dogs not because, that she the bad, but because masters not want engage, not want themselves be educated engagement with dog, not want evolve in this direction.

NN wrote:

ah here not would argue: In this case, as and in life at all, case differently and important)

NNyou not are right, stasyuncorrectly wrote, start need to with themselves, all evils dogs, from their hosts.

Masha wrote:

we, too, first wanted appentsellera, but for him better to live in the suburban house mum, as I understood, in apartment him closely, so we for themselves this option shoals off

You not are right, and not enter people misleading, dog well there, where is a master and city with village little than differ, on substance gulyat with dog need to and in city of and in village. And here is with socialization in village progress has been slow

Chantal
And you raise reptiles appentsellerov? Not knew. I not with ceiling I take these words, and here are arguments noted, tough appentsellerov.
And city with village differ significantly. And dog Laika or alabayu, on everything logic, in apartment also is identically as in village?

ШАНТАЛЬ wrote:

NN you not are right, stasyun correctly wrote, start need to with themselves, all evils dogs, from their hosts.

Yes I not about how a bit.

Last edited by NN (Oct 22 2013 15:11:49)

Masha wrote:

and you raise reptiles appentsellerov? Not knew. I not with ceiling I take these words, and here are arguments noted, tough appentsellerov.

Breeders accented different.
And arguments different, comes from that you in this moment to assign me.

Masha wrote:

And city with village differ significantly.

Yes that you say? And whom you say http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/scratch_one-s_head.gif

Masha wrote:

And dog Laika or alabayu, on everything logic, in apartment also is identically as in village?

Yes, with it master.

Thank you huge for Your answers! Some me very helped! Let us try to sotsializirovat and train and nurse the not only dog, but and themselves! :) ))
Now write you, hope, in the new as a, pani entlebukhera! And if resolve, d ask Your advice!
Still times all huge thank you! ;) )

Галина wrote:

Thanks huge for Your answers! Some me very helped! Let us try to sotsializirovat and train and nurse the not only dog, but and themselves) Now write you, hope, in the new as a, pani entlebukhera! And if resolve, d ask Your advice! Still times all huge thank you!)

Hope you not very too offended, after all pills accented bitter, but then relief http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllSML/609.gifand of course don, ah and read, very reverent look around http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Girl/85.gif

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Choice happiness! » Have considered about purchases of entlebukhera