Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Individual owners - members NHL » Kingdom most Dogs Leo and Shell

Kingdom most Dogs Leo and Shell

Posts 121 to 140 of 172

JakIv wrote:

In my Ayna already on ears in Leo!

Unfortunately, Ayna has moved from us for little Rainbow. :( ((

stasyun wrote:

kavkazochka says- "thermometre", and head Leo is placed she has in the jaws

And he Prix on it, got 3 a flea. :)

Been mulling I, thought. And think you uncovered. Decided to wage the Contemporary of our screwed everything up-lagoon. With the most familiarity with admirable breed - entlebukher Sennenhund. Can be someone from primer will come in handy our mistakes, our experience. And someone simply's going to have fun together with us. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/0.gifSo, are starting.

Began all via rampant child desires have dog. But in childhood not broke a … At the first earned money, ending the school, I has bought on “Bird market ” his first dog. This was charming Puppy American cocker-spaniels. With dog on playground we not were, no running Cognitions not knew. Dog simply was. Was darling, the first mate utmost importance born son. Has been going years. Selling age short. And our favorite has become not simply old, and very old. I has become rethink about the puppy.
And here is, as write in sties together, in one day me in hands engulfed some pristine newspaper with Article pro rocks entlebukher Sennenhund. Likely, this was the county or for the district newspaper. Now this already no one remembers. Description of breed, just so feeling in memory. “Which the favored the size of the, - been mulling I. – How nice, that or dog not need to. And this umilnaya face's with black its nose on a white mordakhe. ” Native counseled from purchases a puppy before, as not will become old dogs. But if I something decided, then … In general, on reflection, has become seek cattery. Has found. And, about joy, there is puppies! Even can be to come watch! And here is we with son already we are going on our puppy-dog the miai. The beginning of September, on the street rain and the COLD! Toured displacement, are acquainted with Nelli, went look puppies and their your mother, Paula Watercolor. Until chatting away comfortably, son were on your haunches. Around us fat little paws stamping their three in bull. Two of them us appealed. We them, apparently,, too,. The third same at all was detached and singled out their affairs. And here is we talk, which from two we would took. Suddenly the, have which on the back of my head was white blot the right romba in form even climbs son on its knees and, conveniently cozy, sits. And the other Puppy is beginning to walk around, tyavkaya on first a puppy and on son, aaneaou, can, they still me take, what on. Hop to,! And Puppy with diamond on the back of my head already fuse son in soul.

to be continued...

+1

We took a few days time television-out, to think and all weighed. Abandoning their economy and leaving home. On all questions son respond, that wants only schenka, which we between themselves was called rombik. When we met with Nellie, to take From our several kilograms happiness, Nellie told, that puppies on imagined herself as Lvyata and litter our on “Lukashenka's behavior is ” and proposed call of our guy Leo. Nourished German, at home can be as anywhere to invite to take. We were not against.
Claimed I his get a puppy and has gone home. And this tolstenkoe miracle yes, under on passenger back of a and viewed on me ALL SUCH eyes! In these the eyes of was all the mourning his entlebukherskogo people and many other peoples, too,. On road home lost in the pet store “Beethoven ” to buy some of that of the dowry. We in this sense owners wrong. Advance not’s move was prepared. Only morally. Until we swam fodder, bedding, toys and the first in life collar, we with dog yet produced ignited among sellers. Proudly with speaking each time - entlebukher Sennenhund. This same was feat learn such complex name.

to be continued...

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 21 2013 19:48:52)

Tanya, many run idea - to wage the Contemporary! And itself on memory, and young owners information! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

stasyun
Is about! Roughly so I and thought. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/mail1.gif

Tatiana
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Where continuation of receives more superficial treatment? Await the-await the! Much very strongly reminds our history, those more interesting to read your! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/mail1.gifwyglada rather!

Маус-Маус wrote:

Much very strongly reminds our history,

I think, have many history similar. In late all dogs something we chose why something one breed.

Ah, and limit labor.

Here is we and homes. Son on classes. Until not knows nothing pro schenka. And this hilarious you little booger fears through threshold truly represented, hangs whenever have doors room or cuisine (threshold there is no, the entire gender is on one level). Accounted for borrow on hands and transpose through this invisible both. Came on cuisine. And why something baby decided to hide from me under the stool. Funds this was on two broad feet, in which were carved around holes. Here is in such hole poochie from me and went. Has passed almost the entire, and fatty ass stuck. And here is sits he himself under with a stool, and pop with tail resurfaced. Kind of under this he had highly's very entertaining. Until now recall with, laughing. Then, leaving a puppy on maintain security systems grandmothers, claimed son with instruction. How many was joy and mystic! So emerged have us our first entlebukher Leo. Name of rombik the very somewhere took. Homes we have become to invite to take his present name.
And it's an oldie dog on the sly was leaving. She already not, with. Leo tried to with it to forge contact, through biting its for tell Abe, so and not was able its raise.
Leo grew, mate utmost importance was son Max. Domestic de-leveraging clothing Max felt picturesque hand-me-downs street children, such number of of holes on it was. We laughed, that can be smear dirt face and hands and more nor Grima, nor costume a special not need to, to have the in movie about passes a stray after the revolution.

to be continued...

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 21 2013 23:45:11)

+2

And still:

Quarantine, on which was Leo on reason vaccinations, over. We breathed safer and have become gulyat, taught schenka to do affairs on the street, as been paved respects themselves dog. Leo, strolling, raze understand could not, why all of this need to. Even asked to be with the streets home, to make their puppy-dog affairs. Finally, die aller neueste Kreation aus! Until homes he not has informed, oprostalsya in the yard and was wildly amused our joy and start being praised. He soon learned leave floors homes dry. But a long time sought to make knot on asphalt, because the most the first time occurred precisely there.
Further came winter of. The first snow! The first snow not simply in season. The first snow in life! Eyebrows, joy, drooling and still mass of emotions! And all odors have become in other. Leo fell in some a new wondrous the world! And generously undoubtedly his with friends. And friends he had to the time very many. As something so broke a, that in our neighborhood many have people handling almost simultaneously. And Leo grew in big companies stumbles. What race they suit on court yard, in which we all have walked. As have all each other in snow! For hosts this all, too, memorably. Until now, although the meeting already there is no, we priyatelstvuem with all, with whom then have walked. And after all without Leo we would never help with great people!

to be continued...

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 21 2013 23:57:44)

Tatiana
Read, as novel! There is no, ah truth, this accurately not pro us with Dominique?

Татьяна wrote:

Domashnyaya clothing Max felt picturesque hand-me-downs street children, such number of of holes on it was.

Mdaaaa! Senior something my more're discreet, its pankovskiy outfit hides away! And youngest accrues! Until week sat homes on a meeting, Dominique turned clothes niee in something dyrchatoe. Us not in than go in garden, awesome! http://s19.rimg.info/1127af8a73c62a9acf8a568b1dcc7241.gif

Tanya, nice! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/give_rose.gif

Alla wrote:

Tanya, nice!

Thank you! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/blush.gif

Маус-Маус wrote:

We not in than go in garden, awesome!

Have us was domestic de-leveraging clothing in the form of and fun hand-me-downs. Truth, a boy our was conservative elder statesmen remain defined. But would still had to dissect clothes for homes and for exit from homes (regardless of goals, front or not very).

The next a series of:

On New Year holidays we decided to go in Voronezh Governorate area. Have my girlfriends there live relatives. Again whole new world saw our already R-rated Puppy. Boundless field all in snow. Such white snow, such net, that modicum spoonful of launching and palleggi. Village is worth almost wastes and silence there such a, that shed because in tinnitus. We higher on skiing. Leo, too, was rolling around on skiing. He, as the true shepherd, your passes its small a herd. So he been run over by upper legs on right a ski, to push on left. So and drove, gryzya zagnutye make ends skis. Went toward with mountains. Snow was a bit, so on skiing normally can be was exit only on road. On steppe was sticking out like a steppe the grasses. There not - Seesaw. And here is we it is risen in upper part of villages, to then to go down. Us power--a period goes Auntie-postman. And Maxim hesitated the bottom and fell in a snow bank. Leo've been running around him and was guarded by from “the angry ” pochtalonshi. http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_150.gifHe at all then learned "Still Rise on guard." Constantly bdil, who far went, who came, who where gavknul-a single peep-myauknul.
With us together was vacationing favorite sister my girlfriends with mittelshnautserom. Leo has marched friend in "personified by" mittelikhi. Truth, she was many older and on calls to game evolved first several svarlivo.
Every day Leo US all to wear the skis. When I once she'd strapped her two his on ceasing, to not US the rest of the, he was driven onto me meters ten in a small Water slide. Tried to electrify VARYAG Onega sanki- “cheesecake. ” Truth, teeth. Worked have him poorly. But nice worked to flee following those sankam with mountains and harvest playing hardball with Putin for shoes. Accurately so same he object, when higher with mountains on skiing, so someone on sorrow his kept, until the rest F down, in avoiding drops skiers. And on the evenings we suit “movie night. ” On notebook watched different films, and instead pop and couples ate tangerines. Since then Leo tangerines not eats. Are weary!

to be continued...

Last edited by Татьяна (Dec 22 2013 15:05:39)

+1

Tatiana
Very an interesting narrative! http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gifto day gladly! Skloubeni continuation of! http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/Magent5/mail1.gif

Nell wrote:

We're gonna wait continuation of!

Yes-yes. Ca still and sleazy any from the hutch polls during?

stasyun wrote:

now still and sleazy any from the hutch polls during?

Can be. I have half of old in this topic why something not is displayed. http://smayly.ru/gallery/kolobok/AllDarkSML/103.gif

Tatiana
And still propose a being turned into a movie!

Tatiana
Nice!
At all Leo my a pet! I already not times told this)

Tatiana
http://smiles.dolf.ru/dolf_ru_993.gif
Nice! Thank you, with so gusto smiled!

You are here » Entlebucher Sennenhunds - Forum NHL » Individual owners - members NHL » Kingdom most Dogs Leo and Shell